Search results

1. tomcav

congrats to jim and melissa

Congratulations to jim and Melissa, jimmy proposed to melissa last night.......:):):)
  2. tomcav

F/U mistletoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z0Qsf0g1UY&noredirect=1:eek:( merry Christmas ,this one's for you jimmie/dave)
  3. tomcav

Any good rv detailers in orange county

looking for a detailer for my toyhauler ,any good people/company to use thanks
  4. tomcav

pitbull tires/vendor

any vendor "s here that sell pitbull tires looking to get some rears for my xp
  5. tomcav

Polaris missing my 2012 xp hood

So this w/e my hood blows off on the freeway ,anybody have one ,2012 xp-liquid silver , are there any after market available?
  6. tomcav

utv offroad mag - la famila

very nice article in the april/may edition ( la familia utv riders ) the adopt a trail /industry news,good work dave , bill, rich:)
  7. tomcav

happy thanksgiving

to all ,have a great thanksgiving , be safe .looking forward to having the whole week off .:)
  8. tomcav

what would you different if you did a custom cage

So the topic is if you had a cage builder doin a cage what would custom features would you do ? :D
  9. tomcav

looking for a diesel pusher

just wanted to see if any members are selling ,my dad is looking at a possiable purchase,35-40 foot,with slides, or if ya know any good dealers in the oc/la thanks
  10. tomcav

Polaris holz xp spare tire carrier

does anybody have a source or like product ,just dont want to pay 400 thanks
  11. tomcav

utv insurance

who has the best coverage/cost for utv's ,need to get my xp-4 insured . what should my coverage be ? cost ?thanks :D
  12. tomcav

13 annual sand show

So whos goin ,what day are you going :) cant wait :D
  13. tomcav

fathers day

happy fathers day ,to all the dads :) have a great day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000