Search results

1. R

Maverick X3 RC front diff

Here is an explanation of the new X3 RC front diff options with videos. Don't worry the videos are short, check them out! Front diff explanation video https://www.facebook.com/ROTRMOAB/videos/1808050719236732/ Trail mode https://www.facebook.com/ROTRMOAB/videos/1808065235901947/ Rock Mode...
  2. R

Looking for a XP 1000 2 seat fuel cell.

Like the title says, I am looking for a 20+ gallon under seat fuel cell that utilizes the OEM fuel pump for a BITD car. Thanks!
  3. R

New BITD Stock Sportsman Rule

Has anybody seen this yet? Is this a Turbo and N/A class? Will they only be able to race the whole series, co-driver required? Lot of questions.... http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2017_BITD_STOCK_SPORTSMAN_RULES.pdf
  4. R

2017 Mint 400

BITD just released the most up to date entry form for the Mint and the combined total of UTV's at the moment is 96. CRAZY that of the 320 total entries that the UTE classes make up almost a 1/3 of the total entries!!! I thought Casey mentioned at the Parker driver meeting that the starting order...
  5. R

2017 King of the Hammers

Since the last thread concerning KOH was dated 2016, I thought it was time to start a thread for 2017. I wont be able to watch the live show tonight. Can somebody keep track of the UTV starting order and post it here? I wonder how many people chose to do the time qualify option on Saturday...
  6. R

What desert series would you run if BITD didnt fit your schedule?

I am committed to having my kids run the full WORCS schedule this season and there are several conflicts with the BITD schedule. I am looking at SNORE, MORE or the PURE series. My initial thoughts are SNORE/MORE but it appears that the PURE series has a higher car count.
  7. R

An email from a mountain biker to DTROTR...

"Hi, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Jim, who was one of your tour guides who I met on Gold bar. I was mountain biking solo and broke my derailer in a really bad spot and would have been walking out for hours. But he stopped his crew and fit me and my bike on the ATV and took me to the...
  8. R

2016 Magazine! Check it out!

We are just days away from this years event! If you have not already be sure to check out this years magazine! You can view it online... click the link below. Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks See you in MOAB!!!
  9. R

2016 Maverick Turbo vs 2016 RZR XP Turbo

Here is a comparison video of a 2016 Turbo Mav and an 2016 Turbo RZR Enjoy! Check out our website http://www.sxsadventurerally.com/. Come join us at Sand Hollow on Nov. 12-14, 2015
  10. R

Early Bird Registration ends tomorrow!

Get registered for this years Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks now to save $$$! Simply click on the link below! http://www.rallyontherocks.com/registration See you in May!
  11. R

For immediate release:

Discount Tire, the worlds largest tire and wheel retailer and Rally on the Rocks is teaming up with Tread Lightly! in an effort to promote and maintain safe outdoor recreation and to help keep public lands open for all outdoor enthusiasts. Tread Lightly! will be working with the BLM, Discount...
  12. R

January Press Release

We hope this post finds all of you well and excited about this new year! New for 2014 you will find easier online registration, added trails, a magazine and much more! Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks online registration is now open! Be sure to get the trail selections that you want by...
  13. R

Team Rally on the Rocks races the Henderson 250

It's no Mad Media Production, but here is our version of the Henderson 250 in our Wildcat X. I hope to post a video after every race in lieu of a racer press release. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNl5IsqcQnU With all the threads on racing going on right now, all I can say is BUILD YOUR CAR...
  14. R

XP 1000 vs Maverick XRS vs Wildcat X

Here is a comparison video of the top 3 sport machines our industry has to offer. Disclaimer: This video was shot and edited by an amateur, all machines were driven by guys that work at dealers of the brand they were driving. It was an awesome day...
  15. R

New for 2013 - Tech Trails!

February is upon us and with each passing day Rally on the Rocks is getting closer and the excitement level from the rally staff increases as we are ready to put on a great time for all of you! We have new things instore for you like an ice cream social and a night of show-n-shine among many...
  16. R

Wildcat, XP and Maverick shootout. Part 2

The Rally on the Rocks Crew does a shootout between the Arctic Cat Wildcat, Polaris XP and the Can-Am Maverick at Sand Hollow in St. George Utah. We love all side by sides and have no bias. All tires had 9 lbs of pressure. All machines are stock except the wildcat (it has the wildcat willys...
  17. R

Wildcat vs. XP vs. Maverick

Here is part 1 of our shootout. Enjoy! The Rally on the Rocks Crew does a shootout between the Arctic Cat Wildcat, Polaris XP and the Can-Am Maverick at Sand Hollow in St. George Utah. We love all side by sides and have no bias. All tires had 9 lbs of pressure. All machines are stock except...
  18. R

Dirt Trax Rally on the Rocks episode +MORE!

Hey everyone, we would like to thank all of you for helping make this years Rally on the Rocks a great success! We wanted to share with you that we received a satisfactory rating again this year from the BLM which is their highest rating. We also want to let you all know about the Dirt Trax...
  19. R

THANK YOU for another great year at ROTR!

We would like to thank all of you for attending this years Rally on the Rocks! It was great to see all of our friends from years past and meet many new ones as well. It was quite a sight to see all of you lining up each morning and then head off to your trails. A BIG THANKS to all of the great...
  20. R

Its not to late to join us @ ROTR!

We are just days away from this years Rally on the Rocks! Not registered? You can register at the event! For more information check out www.rallyontherocks.com. We have an amazing event planned for this year that is sure to give you the time of your life. Ahhh.... MOAB! Need to contact us...
  21. R

Online Registration ENDS May 6th! + ROTR Info

Hey all save yourself some money and get registered online @ www.rallyontherocks.com. Online registration ends May 6th so time is running out! Here are a few reminders on what to do once you arrive at the Rally. Make sure you check in at the Old Spanish Trail Arena upon arrival, you will get...
  22. R

ROTR video of the day untill Rally day!

To get all of you psyched for this years Rally on the Rocks we are going to post up a sweet video every day taken from Rally on the Rocks in years past! If you find one or if you have one of your own post it up too! See ya at this years RALLY ON THE ROCKS!!! 2011 Rally on the Rocks Moab Utah...
  23. R

Added Dry Camping Space at ROTR

We have been working closely with the property manager at the Spanish Trail Arena where the Rally on the Rocks event headquarters is located trying to figure out how to open up some additional dry camping onsite. We are pleased to announce that we have the ability to add 30+ camp sites at the...
  24. R

Working trip for ROTR

This is how we started day 2 of the working trip in Moab for this years rally today. The snow came and gone but the demo "tracks" are looking great!
  25. R

Early Bird Registration Ends February 29!

Registration for the May 16-19, 2012 Rally on the Rocks is open and EARLY BIRD Registration ends February 29, 2012 with a registration rate of $70 per person. Regular registration will start March 1, 2012 and will go untill May 6, 2012 with a registration rate of $80 per person. Walkups at the...
  26. R

Arctic Cat Wildcat Rock Crawling with Rally on the Rocks! New Video!

Rally on the Rocks heads out to see if the all new Wildcat from Arctic Cat can rock crawl. Dont miss Rally on the Rocks this year May 16-19, 2012 held in BEAUTIFUL Moab, Utah! Want to take the Wildcat for a demo ride? You can at Rally on the Rocks! See ya in May! Arctic Cat Wildcat Rock...
  27. R

Rally on the Rocks tests the new Wildcat!

Check out our video of the new Wildcat. This thing is a beast! Chews through whoops and is a great crawler. Follow the link to our home page where the you tube video is posted. http://www.rallyontherocks.com/
  28. R

NEW for 2012! Area BFE! -VIDEO-

For those of you looking for an experience never offered as a guided trail option at Rally on the Rocks this one is for you! New for 2012.... Area BFE! The 8 Rated Area BFE is more than a trail… It’s an “area†that is sure to excite! Area BFE is a 320 acre recreational park and depending...
  29. R

So thats why its called Cliffhanger

Here we show you a small section of trail about how/why Cliffhanger got it's name. This is just one of the many trails that we offer at the rally. Be sure to check out our website. http://rallyontherocks.com So thats why its called Cliffhanger - Rally on the Rocks - YouTube
  30. R

2012 Rally on the Rocks

"OFFICIAL" 2012 Rally on the Rocks Rally on the Rocks is pleased to announce our third annual UTV/SXS Rally in beautiful Moab Utah, May 16-19, 2012. This years event is sponsored by Arctic Cat!! We have a lot of great things planned for this years event including an on-site rock...
  31. R

Video of the Teryx 4 in action, Sand and Rocks.

Here is a quick 2 and a half minute video of our Thanksgiving weekend with the new Teryx 4. Cant believe the power and torque, not sure if its the motor or clutch. Probably both, big improvement. Now i have to wait a month for LT. Oh well it will be a good x-mas Teryx 4 Thanksgiving 2012...
  32. R

Sand Hollow, St George Utah

Here is a video of footage shot primarily at Sand Hollow in St George Utah. There is also a little Moab in there. You can see 70 degrees in St George in January. Great place to do some winter riding. http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUixJgpzUUs
  33. R

Rally on the Rocks donation to Take Back Utah Video

We take a trip up to Salt Lake City, Utah in support of the Take Back Utah Rally and to present them with their donation for the year. Rally on the Rocks would like to thank all of those that made this donation happen! <TABLE style="MARGIN: 10px 0px" class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6...
  34. R

Kawasaki 840 BBK Installation

Hey all. I am located in northern utah am looking for a good installer for an 840 BBK. Any referrals? I have a 2011 teryx with LT, MSD and Muzzy. Also trying to decide which brand to go with Muzzy or Dragonfire. I want the extra power but also need good low end. Will I need to do any clutching...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000