Search results

1. cfyca

1991 DSR1 Mint 400 Report & VIDEOS

After a long winter in Utah, we decided to pack our DSR1 down to Vegas again to try and redeem ourselves after racing 7 miles in the Mint last year before having problems. We elected to run Sportsman as it is a couple hundred cheaper and we missed Parker so the points didn't really mean...
  2. cfyca

#1960 DSR1 Mint 400 Race Report W/VIDEO

It all started for us the weekend before the race.. We received our axles from GearOne the Friday of the 16th so we slapped them in that night and buttoned a few other loose ends up. About 10pm Friday night the Bazurk Industries 1960 DSR1 rolled out of the shop for the first time ever under...
  3. cfyca

BITD 2012 Season DSR1 Build

My dad and I have been working on this for a little while now. We started with Rupert14's old Rhino, then decided to cut it in half and convert it into a DSR1 car. Hopefully after seeing a couple extended car builds, other members will get excited about the DSR1 class and decide to build one...
  4. cfyca

Yamaha SR1 Bolt Size?

I bought a used SR1 Weller kit and there is a definite difference in the bolt size on the front mounts? The Weller kit I have seems to be made for a bolt maybe 1/8"-3/16" bigger than the stock size.. Is this normal? In order to use the Weller kit the way it is now, I would have to drill out...
  5. cfyca

Yamaha Which engine to swap?!

Hey guys I am new to the Rhino community. I just bought a full roller built for desert racing, and I'm so freakin stoked about it! :D Now comes the tough part.. Which engine to go with?! I know there are days and days of postings on here about engine swaps, R1, Rotax, SV's, etc.. But what...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000