Search results

1. B

Can-Am 2012 Canam Commander 1000 XT

Custom Commander Build TurnKey UTV CX3 long travel suspension system TurnKey UTV BAJA Series front bumper TurnKey UTV spare tire carrier TurnKey UTV harness bar TurnKey UTV under bed heat shield TurnKey UTV full doors TurnKey UTV Baja Series nerf bars TurnKey UTV aluminum sport roof TurnKey UTV...
  2. B

Official UTVUnderground 2013 SCORE San Felipe 250 Photos and Results

Awesome job Joey. Great pictures. Watched on IRC but nothing like being there in person. Congrats to Matt & his co dawg for their win in the first Score Pro UTV win!!!! UTV's are making their mark on desert racing!!!!!! :D
  3. B

V2R 2012 Race Updates

Great job on the updates Brian and Joey. Thanks so much keep it up.
  4. B

2012 SCORE Baja 500 Pics / Updates / Stories

They finished 2nd. Great job guys!!!!
  5. B

KOH 2012 on Speed Channel today

Just found the Speed Channel "On The Edge" will be televising the KOH 2012 at 2:00 PST today. Only 1/2 hr. show but sayes it's new not a rerun.
  6. B

Official UTVUnderground 2012 Mint 400 Pictures & Results

WOW!!!!! Knew it was big but not that big. That's awesome. What a spectacle to be at first hand. For those of you that didn't make it make sure it's on the list for next year. They're saying its going to be bigger and better. I beleive them. Props to Mad Media and UTV Underground for the...
  7. B

MURRAY MOTORSPORTS DRIVES CAN-AM COMMANDER 1000 X TO VICTORY IN BITD MINT 400

I was waiting to see Canam post the results of the Mint 400. What a great race to watch, especially with all the tech & contingency on Fremont St. in Vegas. We'll defiinitely be back next year. Joey it was great meeting you and Josh. You guys hit a home run on your coverage of this historic...
  8. B

2012 Mint 400 LIVE Updates / Pics / Vids / Tech / Racing

Can am Commanders 1-2 finish at the Mint. That's the way to do it boys. So glad I drove down from Nor Cal to watch. Great racing!!!!!!! Ya Joey that was one long day and not so good cell or 3g service. Saw you guys leave the Plaza around 4:30. Boy if that not dedication to our sport. :D...
  9. B

Unofficial finishes at utvguide.
  10. B

Checked it out today, Spectator 5 looks good to us. High speed and a passing area. Meet Joey D tonight at Mint 400 party along with Matt Mantelli. Going to give some love to UTVs on Saturday from the helicopter. Right on boys!!!!!!!!
  11. B

Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

Good luck to all the racers. Be safe. Have a great race. I'll be watching for results this afternoon. Who's it going to be on top the podium???????
  12. B

2012 BITD Parker 250 Pics & Results by UTVUnderground.com

Great pictures Joey. Wish I could have been there. Planning on attending the Mint 400. Any chance you have the finishing list? Wondering how many finished and what place.
  13. B

Henderson 250

Big shout out to Derek Murray and his Commander. Way to finish up the season on the top of the podium!!!!! We'll be watching for great things next year out of you and your team.
  14. B

Glamis Thanksgiving Action with UTVUnderground & Mad Media

Re: Glamis Action with UTVUnderground Thanks guys, I'll be checking for more pics and vids tomorrow. How'd BJ do in the Commander?? I'm not a racer and liked the Commander for some of it's utility. Turnkey UTV is doing a build for me right now. And I can only imagine my Commander with its...
  15. B

Glamis Thanksgiving Action with UTVUnderground & Mad Media

Re: Glamis Action with UTVUnderground Nice pics but we want more. Come on Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  16. B

2011 BITD Vegas 2 Reno LIVE COVERAGE UPDATES - Information & News

Watched from the road near to Pit 15 from 3 to dusk. No IRC info. On live tracking so your info.was most helpful. It was a great big surprise to see Jagged X come through with a couple 1500's on their butt. Got one good photo of Jagged. Hat's off to Jagged and crew. You guys sure have got this...
  17. B

V2R 2011 Thread....

Thanks Tatum. They are allowing spectators at the pits. Guess I know where I need to be. Good luck to all the racers, especially all the UTV drivers and crews!!!!!!!!
  18. B

V2R 2011 Thread....

So any thoughts on where to view the race around the finish area or within a few miles??? Newbie to this race and don't have a clue. Thanks for the response on when you guys might be hitting the finish line.
  19. B

V2R 2011 Thread....

Going to be in Reno visiting family and want to go to Dayton to watch the finish. Any idea when the UTV's will be hitting the finish line? And is it worth watching from the finish line or should we try to get out on the course to see you guys at speed. Any help on this would be greatly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000