Search results

1. C

BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge - PICS // LIVE Updates & Tracking!

well congrats to all the racers and the finishers!!! We had a long weekend and just bad luck! The exhaust broke and we decided to call it quits and not hurt the car! She's running greta!! Better luck to us next time!! See you all very soon! Hey we got a new BITD shirt though!! woo hoo!
  2. C

MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure

Lacrecia... did u look at the official times... I think we did amazing!! I finished 3rd overall and you were 6th overall. There were 61 cars in our race and I started 57th. Maybe we can get moved up closer to front of the pack next year!!! Great JOb!! UTV's rock!! (with women drivers) LOL:o
  3. C

1931 Race Recap Powderpuff Race for the Cure!

Custom Creations had a great race weekend... We brought our 1931 Custom Creations built Kawasaki Teryx to race for the Cure and raise money for Breast cancer research in the 6th annual M.O.R.E Powderpuff race in sunny Barstow,ca. There were a total of 124 entries in this years race, consisting...
  4. C

MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure

"let me go" I am pretty sure I took the lead and kept on taking...with a lead time of almost 10 minutes.... just giving you a hard time girly it was fun!!! looking forward to racing again with you next year!!! You did a good we were the only 2 UTV's to make 4 laps!!! Hey but I still won!! o yah...
  5. C

2011 BITD Vegas 2 Reno LIVE COVERAGE UPDATES - Information & News

wow way exciting!!! Congrats to the Jagged X Team.... 5 times pretty impressive....
  6. C

absolutely Darryl... everyone should be so proud of themselves and their teams for making it to the start line... everyone will be facing their own battles and racing there own race today!!! Thats the great thing about racing, its PERSONAL!!! everyone will have some victory in them today... And...
  7. C

wow all the excitement... you never know whats going to happen... driving backwards... would have loved to see that one.... congrats to everyone who made it to 2011 v2r... no matter what happened today it will make an awesome campfire story in the future... great job to all participants, cant...
  8. C

I hope mike does not have a blown motor... its not a good feeling.... hope hes safe off the side....
  9. C

IRC shows parks at mm 420... they are haulin! Is Jagged still in front?
  10. C

wow you guys are awesome on the updates!!! Thanks....
  11. C

Good Luck Everyone be safe!! Have a Blast!!!!
  12. C

2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

Heres our day! NOt sure why it took me so long to get this up here! BITD Silverstate 300 Custom Creation Team #1931 and our Kawasaki Teryx are ready to take on 300 niles of desert through beautiful Nevada. We line up at 515 am with Kevin driving and Tammy co riding for the first 1/2 of the...
  13. C

Starting order for Silver State 300

WOO HOO LUCKY NUMBER 13 HERE!:o
  14. C

2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki UTV Team is Bigger and Ready to Take Home Championships

Re: 2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki UTV Team is Bigger and Ready to Take Home Championsh what an Amazing team... Good luck to all the guys out there racing... Team Green picked the best representatives...looking forward to seeing some great racing all around....woo hoo Kawasaki!!!!:o
  15. C

Old 70's-80's offroad pics post here!

love all these pics... love love the caddy in the sand!!! Now I am on a mission... I will find my dads old pics!:o
  16. C

1931's really long day in Parker..

Awwee.. Thanks.... Joey glad to have that Kawasaki wheel back in my hands... It feels good!!! Hopefully we make it out to soboba to spectate!!! Pinky needs a rest! COLOR] :o
  17. C

Parker bitd results??

congrats to everyone... so glad cory and his co driver are ok... good thing he built a nice solid cage...it saved them... we broke a stub axle at mile 55.. we had a long day and finsihed to say the least.... after we broke about 3 minutes later is when UTV's started passing by. Parks then...
  18. C

:oHere are are winners Brandon Jagged X Mike and Walley Lasher Motorsports and Matt Parks Congrats u guys r awesome... congrats to all the entrants and finishers.. see u at the silverstate!
  19. C

Determination! This sums up our day... Custom Creations Team Pink # 1931 battled with the desert at the 2011 BITD Parker 250 on January 8th, 2011. Our team couldn't have been happier drawing 1st position to start. With Chris driving and Tammy navigating we couldn't do wrong. They left the line...
  20. C

lost and found at parker

you r telling me...Lucas rocks... I am so excited to get my tire back! utv underground rocks.... thank you.. Thank you Lucas!! u just made it a little less expensive for me this weekend!!!:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  21. C

Parker bitd results??

YouTube - Parker 250 UTV's.mp4 found this video on you tub:oe...
  22. C

lost and found at parker

hey thanks.... I would be so excited if this is mine.. mine has a pink beadlock we think we lost it between mile 20 and 27. It has a 26 in grim reaper on it... so bummed bran new tire on a itp ss 108 with omf pink beadlocks....
  23. C

2011 Parker 250 Info & Roll Call

Re: 2011 Parker 250 the draw order will be posted tomorrow instead of today on BITD's website.. due to a high volume of entries!!!
  24. C

2011 Parker 250 Info & Roll Call

Re: 2011 Parker 250 Cant wait! we will be there.... looking forward to 2:o11 season!!!
  25. C

TransWest Ford Henderson “250†To Be A Real Championship Shootout In The Desert

good job guys... sounds like everyone had a blast!!! Cant wait to hear the stripping shop story!! Love reading them.....
  26. C

TransWest Ford Henderson “250†To Be A Real Championship Shootout In The Desert

lol!! that was pretty fun!! cant wait to hear the results... we missed this one to prepare for Parker....:(:o
  27. C

Powderpuff Video Sick Cam #1931

reallY?? see i really have no idea what Im doing with video... so what am I supposed to do for music? any suggestions?anyone have any suggestions editing tips or software?
  28. C

not too bad for a 750 huh? looks like we will need to step up to a 800 too keep up with the big boys and girls in 2011...:o
  29. C

Joey D. co-hosting Totally Off Road Radio TONIGHT with special guest bajaxp

woo hoo! Im listening... awesome show!! Go Joey D!! O yah I just won a dezert people 8 dvd!!! Thanks for the nice plug Joey!!!:o:o
  30. C

Thanks... we were jamming... the car ran good....I will try to get some more up of actually passing cars... I am new at this and have no idea what I am doing!!! HA HA!!! I just drive!!!:o
  31. C

ha!! I guess my car is a little loud.. I do not know how to edit sound!! Turn yur volume down...
  32. C

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yGkCEKwyhyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  33. C

POWDERPUFF RACE FOR THE CURE RACE RECAP BY #1931

Thanks bob!!! I think shes way cute!:p
  34. C

Bluewater Desrt Challenge Race Recap from 1931 Custom Creations

thank you again!!! next time girl! cant wait for you to get back out on the track!! we miss you! really thank you so much!! And u know we r always here for u!!! I gave renee your light!!!
  35. C

Bluewater Desrt Challenge Race Recap from 1931 Custom Creations

Woo Hoo!!! So glad to be back racing with BITD! Custom Creations has had a busy couple of weekends!! Two weekends back to back racing! Good thing I kept the Teryx together the first weekend!! HA HA!!! Just Kidding! We were so excited to arrive in Parker Arizona on Friday! We got there just...
  36. C

2010 Bluewater Desert Challenge **Pics & Results**

:onice video mike! Hey Stripping Shop you got second!! Woo Hoo! I think we were 17 seconds behind you. 1938 4th and lasher 5th. sorry i wasn't at awards, my co driver reported the top 5 to me! We have alot of pics will post them soon! We all had such a great time and I m so proud of my husband...
  37. C

Thanks everyone!!! Joey u know I love my pink underground sticks... for sure we will see you in parker!! Court I am so glad your comming out!! woo hoo!!! Kev does build a nice car, and my team rocks! It totally beats walking huh!!! Hi Chad!:o
  38. C

yah I wish you were thee too! We had a fun day! Bummer about your car! I think we are going to the blue water. It ounds like a fun race!!! see ya girlie!:o
  39. C

Congrats to the 1931 Custom Creations Teryx (Race Report) 5th Annual Powderpuff Race for the Cure October 9, 2010 - What an exciting day! I Have been waiting for this day for a whole year! I have a bran new Teryx and am ready to go! Kevin got done with the car just a day before the...
  40. C

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

:othanks Joey! So honored to have the pink sticks!! Love them....
  41. C

the big boys too!!!
  42. C

lovin the underground!
  43. C

Whiplash Snowflake race pics

good job guys!!! Dang.... 117 mph!!! awesome... and congrats to Bobbys wife.... get em girly!!!
  44. C

WORCS Lake Havasu Video by Enrico Pavia

Love it!!! looks so fun!!!! Nice Video!:o would be super fun in a stock vehicle.
  45. C

Custom Creations Dune Wrap Up Ride

Thanks... I was very happy with the turn out for our very first one... we had so much fun!! and the riding was awesome!!! Night rides would be way cool.. as long as those dumb bugs dont come out and attack me!! I am so bit up!!! AHHHH.... I downloaded more pics today so hopefully in the morning...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000