Search results

1. T

Desert Bloom Rally Feb. 14-16

Who's all going? I'll be heading out that Friday morning. five2productions.com
  2. T

Glamis North April 5-7

A couple of us, BigJohnStud,Jershum,Fieldsinv and myself will be out there this weekend. Anybody else going to be out there?
  3. T

2012 Glen Helen- Baja Cup Challenge

I Emailed Lori Bryant to get more information about the 2012 Baja Cup Challenge on December 8th, as it pertains to UTV's. A bunch of us UTV racers are wanting information about this race: Cost, classes, requirements ect. Any information you could give us would be appriciated. Thank You...
  4. T

2008 RZR Long travel kit

I want to add a 5 to 6 inch long travel kit to my 2008 RZR. Any suggestions for a kit that's cost effective?
  5. T

08 RZR Belt HELP

History: In October 2011, I swithed from my stock tires to AT25x10R12 with ITP beadlock rims. After the switch, I raced in the Castaic GP (45 min enduro). In Nov. I raced in the Lake Elsinore GP (45 min enduro). New Years weekend (Friday) while driving fast through the washes,my belt shredded...
  6. T

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

ADGP HOME I'm still on the fence about this race. Humm, the race or Glamis that weekend.
  7. T

2012 Soboba Grand Prix

It's getting close to that time. Make sure you sign up. ROLL CALL Utv Open: 1. Tyrone Jackson Jr.-Polaris Rzr 2. Dan Harris- Polaris RzrS 3. Dennis Jean - Polaris RzrXp Unclassified Utv: 1. Tyrone Jackson Jr.-Polaris Rzr 2. Dennis Jean - Polaris RzrXp
  8. T

2012 Grand Prix Race Schedule (West Coast)

Listen up racers and event planners. Does anybody have any race dates for 2012, Soboba, Pala ect. (West Coast)? A couple of my friends and I have to put in our vacation schedule for 2012 in a couple of weeks. We would like to gear them towards race weekends :D
  9. T

My tow Rig

This is my tow rig, A 2003 34ft Thor Hurricane. Behind it, I tow a 22ft cargo box. Before this, I had a 22ft Carson toy box. I ran out of room with the Carson. As we all know, the bigger the toy, the more room you need :D. The cargo box is a shop on wheels (every tool and equipment needed to pit...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000