Search results

1. X

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

I think we can buy a wildcat XX soon? will they produce the #'s Polaris and can-am and even Yamaha? who knows???? To me it read like you have to go through a dealer, the 3 listed to buy your Wildcat XX, and then for the predetermined amount it will be turned into a full on race car... Maybe...
  2. X

So, are Jagged's cars not production legal? Did I miss read that line?
  3. X

Baja summer ride

^ might just be the best comment I've ever read on a forum....
  4. X

Do you have a link or anything, can't seem to find it....
  5. X

2017 BITD MINT 400 CONTINGENCY REPORT

The new Ace 150....
  6. X

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Maybe we will find out just how good Matlock is??? There are both sides of the coin to look at, some of the newbies might be fast, but get stuck deep in the field, some of the newbies also don't know when to move over... Qualifying is the most fair, but logistical nightmare for most people and...
  7. X

Interesting Find at Berts Mega Mall....

After giving it much thought, I have decided I need to write this post... Stopped by Berts on my way to Vegas to check out any deals. Found a DEMO 16 turbo 4 seater that was used in the wolfpack video made out at camp irwin I believe. Everything was going well and we were haggling with the...
  8. X

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

Am I the only one that wonders when this guy will realize we are tired of the "nanny state" We are voting the nanny's out left and right, it's part of the reason most of the guys and girls race off-road. Look at the Baja 1000 winner in a UTV, follow his background, read his build... or maybe the...
  9. X

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

I think the 1st Rule of owning a 5th wheel is dropping your trailer on your bed :/ If you can't tell, we've all done it Joey, hopefully you never do. It always seems to happen when you get over confident or in a hurry....
  10. X

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

I used one of the nice uhmw plates for my 5th wheel when I had it, most rv/trailer shops carry them...
  11. X

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

1st I want to say I respect and admire your abilities/skill/passion, I mean no disrespect by my question, but what POLARIS parts are left on your car??? You have one of the most badass UTV's ever built with parts and ideas some of us have never thought of or can afford, so I'm curious to know...
  12. X

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Thanks for the reply, I've been getting confused on which model is which. Good luck, build looks sweet!!!
  13. X

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Is your X3 the 72" model???
  14. X

2001 F250 7 3 diesel bogs down

might have possibly been the wind? that big ol wind sail would be hard to push up any hill with a big head wind
  15. X

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Again, I, myself, asked 1 question... if it was him, he could pm me... I'm not here to drag anyone through the dirt. You made mention of threats that were not from me. I can defend myself, please read posts carefully as people can quote each other. Yes, I know bigjim, but he's more of an...
  16. X

Man O Man, you might want to check your facts, I, for one am an old friend of "papa bear" I know his son and his family. I have NEVER threatened the OP or anyone with legal action... I asked a question, I haven't heard from him in a long time. You obviously have more time to keep going on, but...
  17. X

Maybe I should have started here..... 1. Do you think BITD made a smart decision? NO 2. Do you feel safe passing or being passed by a 8 year old? With his "seat time" YES 3. Does this mean that now we can have youth entering into our class and how do you feel about that? I think that like...
  18. X

What I don't seem to understand is why this guy ^^^^^ is going after the manufactures and sponsors and part makers????? Did Arctic Cat make him buy a wild cat? did they make anyone race one? did they supply the rules to follow? I personally am sick and tired of the lawsuits people placed upon...
  19. X

GPS in race cars

Seems to be a lot of people moving towards the tablet, awesome tech for sure and mob armor guys at SSSS told me they were coming out with their own navigation software... another advantage, you xould load your repair manual on the tablet in case you broke down on the trail, instant diagnostic...
  20. X

FEATURE VEHICLE: RED LANDS RACING POLARIS RZR

The ol KISS method is what I was trying to get at ;) if that calls for toilet paper on my nose, albeit. The redlands car is a marvel of engineering and forward thinking, just wish it was proving itself more.
  21. X

FEATURE VEHICLE: RED LANDS RACING POLARIS RZR

We can all agree about how forward thinking the Redlands team is, their fabrication and design is top notch, but they aren't having a run like those COGNITO boys ;)
  22. X

Can am Maverick X3

Which dealer if you don't mind saying? I talked to one in particular on Friday, looking at maybe a 4 seat and 2 seat. Was told the great price, and then the fees.... It's always the fees... then it was we only have 2 or 3 left so I should put a deposit down...yeah right..., The wife gave me the...
  23. X

Can am Maverick X3

So back to the I can't afford anymore toys thread, I saw on facebook last night Arctic Cat is releasing a RG Pro model on 9/16/16.... My guess is at the sand show? So on Friday, I could possibly see a new cat, a new X3, and a new PoPo???? that might all add up to wet pants :/
  24. X

Can am Maverick X3

Hey Dan, 2 seat base model is supposed to be 2k less than polaris 2 seater... the most decked out is supposed to be 26.7k.... MSRP of course... either way, someone will have some deals at the sand show, perfect time to buy ;)
  25. X

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Yeah, I'm bummed I have to work this weekend, but I'll find empty space on one of the 10 computer screens I monitor to chase the race. For us keyboard nerds/occasional racers it can get exciting... stock up on drinks and snacks, baby wipes help keep the keyboard clean ;) best of luck to your...
  26. X

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Hey buddy, sorry for your circumstance and hope you get better, but now you know how all us keyboard stars feel during these big races ;)
  27. X

Can am Maverick X3

Whoa Noel, Dave is gay, so he would be pretty useful
  28. X

Can am Maverick X3

When can the average Joe expect to purchase one?
  29. X

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

They just have them strapped at 18" Jim ;)
  30. X

Best Interest Rates form Lender

Our local credit union is 2.9 I believe....
  31. X

MORE's Sierra LED 250 night race, who's coming??

I'm looking at getting back into desert racing. The MORE series looks to be convenient, fun, and slightly more affordable than the big 2...I really like powder puff event as so does the wife :) With that being said, I can't pull the trigger on a car, turbo, non turbo, Polaris, maybe Yamaha...
  32. X

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 500 Photos, Story & Results

Joey, Thanks for the write up, I don't know how you kept it together writing the 1st part... I'm a father of 2 young boys and had a hard time just reading it. I couldn't imagine being there or being involved. I'll be praying for all of those involved.
  33. X

I think it's time

Just get the best price you can and do your own maintenance..... Don't buy the warranty cool-aid either :/
  34. X

So Cal group ride 5-6-16

This sounds fun, especially for those of us near Bakersfield, but we are seeing one of our brothers off the same weekend before he is to be deployed for 6 months... maybe catch the next one
  35. X

Mint 400 side bet

Most great athletes and race car driver like to retire while on top... For the sake of the Pro Utv class, if Cognito "Lambert" overalls the mint, you better hope he retires ;) Dude is on a mission!!!!
  36. X

Mint 400 Race Tracking

I see the link for IPhone, what about an android link???
  37. X

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

Lambert is on a roll!!!! Dude is on fire!!!!
  38. X

What new cars will I want to check out.

In my opinion HOLZ cars have been pretty trick... his subtle changes might not have been as noticable, but his speed is... his cars are bad fast when the motor/trans stay together. He definitely changed his suspension geometry and uses race parts and ideas from his old sprint car days...
  39. X

Will the king be dethroned 2016 KOH

looks like 3 on the lake bed/desert section headed to the "sandhill" So my guess is a lot more finishers...still 3 hours till time runs up...
  40. X

WOW, blistering pace!!!! Congrats to Van Der Loo if it's official...
  41. X

Crap, I was wrong, I was thinking of Robby Gordon... WOOPS....Mac is in the KOH edition as stated....
  42. X

Mac is in an KOH edition RZR.... Went Solo off the line... won't have a co driver till rock section
  43. X

Is there a tracker available? watching live coverage and they had a tracker, but didn't say where we could find it....
  44. X

I don't think the Guthrie team can be beat... especially when they start from the front row.... Pops is a rock god and he has a hyper teenage son for a winch man... not that he uses him, but in case....
  45. X

DAVES DIY Can Am Maverick RoToPacK

Since when did you become all PC? what a sissy :p This time next year you'll be driving an Artic Cat and be all pu$$y whipped :/
  46. X

2016 King OF Hammers?????

HAHAHA....that's funny $hit
  47. X

2016 King OF Hammers?????

Anyone headed out to this years race? Thinking about loading up with Greyson and dragging my dad out for a couple days.... Checking to see if any of my "cool" friends are going???
  48. X

DAVES DIY Can Am Maverick RoToPacK

You went form sniffing glue to huffin turbo exhuast.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000