Search results

1. X

Interesting Find at Berts Mega Mall....

After giving it much thought, I have decided I need to write this post... Stopped by Berts on my way to Vegas to check out any deals. Found a DEMO 16 turbo 4 seater that was used in the wolfpack video made out at camp irwin I believe. Everything was going well and we were haggling with the...
  2. X

2016 King OF Hammers?????

Anyone headed out to this years race? Thinking about loading up with Greyson and dragging my dad out for a couple days.... Checking to see if any of my "cool" friends are going???
  3. X

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, but I've finalized some details..... Hopefully I can keep up with updating the thread this time and keep everyone informed for a great weekend!!!! Now to the details, as mentioned before, more than a couple people have mentioned a desire to camp near "copper...
  4. X

HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

Alright everybody, I mentioned a possible ride at the Frazier Park ride and seemed like there might be some interest... So, Here goes the pre-planning. We'd like to get everyone together around Halloween weekend and let the kids (and Jorge) run around and trick or treat... We could do Oct 23-25...
  5. X

All UTV's BIG Shoutout To JIM @ Cognito!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know about the great customer service I keep getting from Jim over at Cognito Motorsports!!!! Dropped of my shocks for service and possible tuning, not only did he have his guys make sure they would be done so I could race this weekend, he PM'd me to make sure we were...
  6. X

Question for PRO drivers/teams???

Have a couple questions for those of you that either run a pro team or are a pro driver yourself.... Really considering doing some races this year and trying figure out some last details. 1st, what are the tax implications for the purses you win? If you don't mind, do any of you run your racing...
  7. X

Polaris NEED engine help/advice....

Hoping someone can help out as I can finally get my car back together.... I have a 12' RZR XP that I blew my motor in.... Now here is where I could use the help, the replacement 900 for my motor is not an option any longer (stolen) so I'm back to square 1... but had a couple questions before I...
  8. X

Anyone else bored on a friday night???? Watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sv3xVOs7_No
  9. X

V2R Tech/Contingency?????

Is it worth checking out??? Is it going to be like the MINT where the cars are all staged and you can walk around easily and check out everything? My wife surprised me with a Vegas trip next week, and if we jam out as soon as I get off work thursday morning, I think I can catch all the sweet...
  10. X

WOW!!!!!!

Most of you guys might not have known that I'm as blind as a bat. I've been wearing contacts for awhile now, patiently awaiting a time where i could get laser surgery... well the time has come and all i can say is WOW!!!! Before surgery i couldn't read the largest font they had, 400, dr said i...
  11. X

All UTV's Bent Motorsports

I want to give a huge shout out to David over at Bent Motorsports for helping us out at J's Racing... We have been drooling over Bent's +10 long travel kit for the 800 RZR for awhile and were able to bolt one on an run it at this past weekends PURE 300 race in Cal City. AMAZING, pretty much...
  12. X

Garage floor advice?????

So we are getting ready to move into our new pad and I'm contemplating treating the garage and shop floors before we move in.... What is you opinion??? I've been looking at doing and Epoxy coating, with or without the paint chips.... Also thought about staining the concrete. I've even heard of...
  13. X

Polaris Why Did Polaris change it's 900 motor???

Like the title says, what was the reason for the change on the 2013 motor??? Mainly, they went from a "dry sump" pressurized oiling system, to a "wet sump" traditional setup..... What do you guys think?? could it be the reason for the problems I'm having with my motor, ie 2012....???? Any...
  14. X

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

Just a heads up to everyone, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, HIDE YO TAILGATES!!!!!!!! Seriously, i rush out to Phoenix, Az to see my sister in the hospital before she has to have an emergency surgery.... Apparently in my rush, I didn't think to back into a spot or double check that I locked my...
  15. X

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!

WOW, what a great weekend with family and friends.....1st was the Sand Sports Super Show on Friday, Met up with some friends and we were about the 5th family through the gate!!!! Great Deals were found at many of the booths throughout the show...I seriously thought I had won one of those...
  16. X

Questions about WORCS.....

I'm really considering racing the last event of the worcs racing series this year..... But, I have a couple questions, 1st, are the safety requirements different for the Sportsman class vs. say the 1000 class??? I have an XP so I suppose I could run either class since it would be my 1st race but...
  17. X

All UTV's Yoshimura!!!!!

I had to let everyone know about the new exhaust for my rzr 900XP. I was in a pinch and needed/wanted to pickup the full system from yoshimura... I sent an email from a another forum to yoshi and they promptly called me back and were able to answer all my questions. Well, I had one request...
  18. X

What a nice SURPRISE......

So Slacker calls me up and says "Hey Garrett, works slow, thinking about heading up towards Isabella and checking out some trails.....Got any plans??? Want to go??" HELL YEAH I DO....After pulling an all niter at work my boss asks me to stay over, I tell him only if I can leave in time to go...
  19. X

FYI Homer Simpson.......

While sitting around the campfire or out on the trail there are many discussions and one that usually comes around is what you might do for an occupation... Well I'm a Power Plant Operator, and when I tell people one of the first responses I get is....Oh, like Homer Simpson :confused: ... Well...
  20. X

All UTV's Big THANKS to FABWERX!!!!!!

Just wanted to send a big thanks out to THAD at FABWERX...... The man knows his stuff and has put out some sweet builds... If anyone has seen Cognito's new car you know what I'm talking about. Anyways here's a couple pics of the new cage and doors, we really like how it turned out and definitely...
  21. X

Jawbone/Dove Springs/Randsburg 4-13/4-15....

Well, we're headed out to Dove Springs for the wife's birthday....Taking some trips up to McIver's cabin, Burro Schmidt tunnel, check out some new trails in the El Paso's.....Should be fun laid back weekend...thinking about doing a cajun seafood boil or tri-tip bbq on sat for her birthday... All...
  22. X

JUST GOT HOOKED UP!!!!

went to the sand sports super swap meet this morning and got hooked up with a new radio!!!! I'm grinning ear to ear over the deal I got....If anyone needs intercom, car to car, headsets, and small parts they are dealing down there....Probably already sold out....THANKS RUGGED RADIOS :D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000