Search results

1. B

The New Can-Am Maverick.....

I was just referring to CVT in general.I personally would think the TRA would hold up better.I was a CAT guy myself but that's why I'm saying I don't care for a swinging weight/ramp design that they used.The pins and weights get wear in them, bind and slap around, consistancy goes down.Your...
  2. B

265hp isn't anything to brag about on a race sled either.Speed ahead to the 2.40 mark on video if you don't want to fall asleep as they stage it. Take a ride on OSP outlaw 4.46 @ 156mph - YouTube Your crazy if your trying tell me you'll hook a long travel sxs harder than that.Quit huffing...
  3. B

They are factory Ski Doo clutches.They have fixed/changeable ramps and with a few mods you can take away or add pin weight to the rollers.It takes clutch tuning to a whole new level.But I can't answer why they don't use them on a sxs.I'm not sure if it's cost savings on the companies part or...
  4. B

What sled are you referring too?We twisted the triple pro stock drag sled 9250 at 265hp all day long.What is it you worried about?We personally never had a clutch failure.Maybe I missed something.I'm not sure if the clutches are the same.Do they run a TRA in the Maverick?
  5. B

New HiPer Fusion Wheel

The only issue I've had with mine is I bent a spindle on a very hard impact and ran it long enough on the way back to camp I just about cut the rim down.It's a little thin on the inside bead.It has nothing to do with Hiper just the goober running them. lol If it would have been a cast rim the...
  6. B

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

I'm looking for a in car com for my current shop build.Call me @ 419-953-8509 Thanks fellas
  7. B

Where those belts friends... little roll over vid

Been there a time or 2 and even worse.Nice title because I had a bad wipe out before 5 points and it hurt bad for the 2 of us.lol
  8. B

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

Bend Tech Pro/SM and TorchMate CAD
  9. B

Thanks for the props fellas.I can't wait to get it done but I have customers that can't wait till their's is done so I guess...................... Everyone needs a paycheck.
  10. B

CT Racing Maverick Build

Awesome build! The sub frame and suspension work on the back looks great.Not trying to beat you up or take anything away from your build but I agree on the A pillar needing support.I bet that thing handles like a dream at full tilt.
  11. B

I do 5 and 6 bends all the time but the size and added bends proved to be a lot harder that I thought it would be.It didn't need to be done in one piece by no means but I wanted to push the software I use to it's limits and see wether my bender could keep up.It did it quit well but in the middle...
  12. B

The Mad Viking Project

Very cool build! Do you have the whole clutch assembly including the basket for sale?Definitely fallowing this one.
  13. B

I've been busy in the shop but I pulled this thing out of the corner and started working on it again.Ready to start making carbon fiber skins for the doors and the roof. Fuel tank and dry storage will be under that hinged cover in the back.Building the bed box out of a sheet metal sub...
  14. B

XP1K or T Rex 2

Very good analogy.Same thing I basically tell my customers.Everything has it's fall backs and can be corrected.I'm not a Polaris fan but they do have a performance edge.Fit,finish,and durability for certain environments"my opinion",No.However anything can be modified to work.I've already seen...
  15. B

This is my 08 Rhino build here in my shop.I wheel trails in KY,TENN,IN and have Jeep customers that I occasionally wheel with in the rocks.Point of this build is to get the best of both worlds.I sold my built Jeep to get the buisness off the ground a few years ago and decided to just stick to...
  16. B

New Polaris UTV?? RZR??

Cardbourd fiber frames!New composite they are testing with in Mexico.Suppose to cut durability by 75% over what they have now.They don't want you to get home with it before you have to bring it back.:D lmao
  17. B

Yamaha What do you think

I'm going to venture to say the primary tube sizes are bigger on ALBA exhaust.They don't just jam a hush power muffler on the end of your stock head pipe and presto~Power! I'm sure it would make a differance, but not what they see.In my book,if your going to make it loader get somthing out of...
  18. B

Yamaha Fuel delivery question to a 700

Thanks for the reply, just over thinkin it.:D
  19. B

Yamaha Fuel delivery question to a 700

Is a Walbro 255lph pump goin to be to big to dial back for a 700 fuel injection system? I believe I need 46.1 PSI but I know this pump will sustain pretty high HP ratings for a 1 lunger.Just curious if you think it would be to hard on it and what everyone else is using as far as fuel delivery on...
  20. B

SO PISSED! UTVUnderground GOT ROBBED!

Early into my buisness venture I had my computer stolen.No back up,CAD drawlings out the A$$ were gone.Including some customers CAD files I was working on at the time.Nothing was found,K9 tracked them to the alley behind my shop where they hopped in thier car.This was all done in a 10min. window...
  21. B

Droppin big $ on Growlers

They are going on a Rhino.
  22. B

If they were 26.5 I'd have to think about it but I'm wanting to go bigger than what I have not smaller.But that is a pretty good deal.Pittbull almost likes the 27.5 more than I do but if everyone seems to be happy with them that's probably what I'm going to go with.
  23. B

Gettin ready to drop $1050.00 on 5 27.5x9x12 pittbull growlers is it worth it? I liked the way my terra cross worked but went threw 6 of them in a years time.3 side walls and 3 whore out.They have tread but don't bite for $hit anymore.I think the growlers are slightly over priced but if I don't...
  24. B

The Ultimate Buggy Passenger PUCKER Moment (VIDEO)

It was probably a good thing the front tires touched down before goin over the edge.Most definatly would have killed my shorts from the pass. side.
  25. B

Brian Bush - The good, the bad, and the ugly - KOH 2012

When have you ever known Yamaha not to beat a dead horse!Love my Rhino and I will prob be the fool to build a purpose built rig out of it but I can't bring myself to buying a Polaris.If I was to buy anything differant it would be a Cat.I've said it over and over.I started riding a dependable...
  26. B

Brian Bush - The good, the bad, and the ugly - KOH 2012

Whatcha buildin Brian? huh huh?The ride you have now is badass.Not jumpin brands are you?
  27. B

Free 2 Person Intercom Kit! Click for Contest Details

I think the Blue Rhino should definately be in the book.I'm not even goin to post a picture because I can't compete with the OH SHIZ POSE in flight.
  28. B

V8 Rzr Anyone ??

Nice 525 Merc.. Why ruin it in a POPO!:D Just kidding, are you?What kinda boats do you build?I just put 2 of Mercs 565's in last week.Taking the place of that engine behind you I believe.
  29. B

Yamaha RHINO 700 CLUTCH

Where is the JBS sheave made? Bottom end burp is what I'm lookin for.I really don't need the speed as much as the power off the bottom.Rock crawling and tight trails also.
  30. B

Kawasaki Long Travel Industries Teryx4 build

How did you get a chassis out of Kawasaki without powder coat?:D
  31. B

All UTV's Fox racing air float shocks

The shocks I'm talking about are not the ones on your Rhino you have for sale.I've used your style on a few crawling rigs for customers.That style will expand on a full size rig when they get warm if not placed right or weight exceeds what they spec.The reason why they don't on your...
  32. B

All UTV's Fox racing air float shocks

Anyone running the Fox air float shocks?Just curious how they work.I realize air expands when heated but past that how are they?My Rhino drastically changes in weight at the rear depending on what we are doing.Thought maybe it would be a little easier to adjust for weight but don't want to buy...
  33. B

Kawasaki Teryx4 RockCrawler build...

Moving our Rhino down the road to buy one of these.I'd like to get it and do some cuting on it before spring.Not real kicked on the width before any suspension mods.Seams a bit wide for where I live if you plan to get any travel out of it I'll be in a full size axle track.I just like the fact...
  34. B

4 seat Teryx build

Very nice build. Do you have pics of the Brett Carter rig you speak of?
  35. B

Yamaha major Rhino axle problems

I have a customer of mine that has an 06 rhino that repeatedly breaks rear axles and cv's.Stock tires,no lift,relatively stock engine ! Two axles ago I put a rear diff tab in it and it seamed to fix it until it busted the aluminum boss off the diff housing and then broke the EPI shaft.Is it...
  36. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

Wow what does a bladder for somthing like that fuel tank cost? Very clean build.That's why I keep finding myself glued to this site in the late evening.The number of builds on here is amazing.
  37. B

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive They kept the wheelbase slightly shorter than the RZR4.That's a plus for the trail riding we do.I think the width is a killer if you ask me.By the time you LT this thing you will be as wide as a full size truck to get any...
  38. B

new to posting

Welcome from another newb.:D
  39. B

custom axle manufacturers

That was quick, thanks sir.
  40. B

custom axle manufacturers

Are most axle manufacturers stuck on just +3,+6,+6.5 axles or will they custom build any length? I'm in the design stage of a LT for my Rhino and was wondering if I need to stick with those numbers.I'm under the usumption they have precut axle blanks and that's what they stick with.The place I...
  41. B

Hello from OHIO

Hey fellas, I stumbled across this site from another guys sig on another site.I can tell by the few days I've been lurking on here I will be here a lot.lol Mainly because the fabrication end of this site.I love all the builds.I own a small fabrication shop.So I like seeing how others build and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000