Search results

1. B

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

This is my 08 Rhino build here in my shop.I wheel trails in KY,TENN,IN and have Jeep customers that I occasionally wheel with in the rocks.Point of this build is to get the best of both worlds.I sold my built Jeep to get the buisness off the ground a few years ago and decided to just stick to...
  2. B

Yamaha Fuel delivery question to a 700

Is a Walbro 255lph pump goin to be to big to dial back for a 700 fuel injection system? I believe I need 46.1 PSI but I know this pump will sustain pretty high HP ratings for a 1 lunger.Just curious if you think it would be to hard on it and what everyone else is using as far as fuel delivery on...
  3. B

Droppin big $ on Growlers

Gettin ready to drop $1050.00 on 5 27.5x9x12 pittbull growlers is it worth it? I liked the way my terra cross worked but went threw 6 of them in a years time.3 side walls and 3 whore out.They have tread but don't bite for $hit anymore.I think the growlers are slightly over priced but if I don't...
  4. B

All UTV's Fox racing air float shocks

Anyone running the Fox air float shocks?Just curious how they work.I realize air expands when heated but past that how are they?My Rhino drastically changes in weight at the rear depending on what we are doing.Thought maybe it would be a little easier to adjust for weight but don't want to buy...
  5. B

Yamaha major Rhino axle problems

I have a customer of mine that has an 06 rhino that repeatedly breaks rear axles and cv's.Stock tires,no lift,relatively stock engine ! Two axles ago I put a rear diff tab in it and it seamed to fix it until it busted the aluminum boss off the diff housing and then broke the EPI shaft.Is it...
  6. B

custom axle manufacturers

Are most axle manufacturers stuck on just +3,+6,+6.5 axles or will they custom build any length? I'm in the design stage of a LT for my Rhino and was wondering if I need to stick with those numbers.I'm under the usumption they have precut axle blanks and that's what they stick with.The place I...
  7. B

Hello from OHIO

Hey fellas, I stumbled across this site from another guys sig on another site.I can tell by the few days I've been lurking on here I will be here a lot.lol Mainly because the fabrication end of this site.I love all the builds.I own a small fabrication shop.So I like seeing how others build and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000