Search results

1. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha Rectifier/Regulator

Thanks Bob, that's what I was going to say :rolleyes: Acutally I didn't follow a lot of that, but I got the general concept.;) And so, it is feasible that these can fail even if the machine is not running?
  2. BlackRhinoPerformance

Why do you think so many of them were/are melting harnesses? The guy whose wife called the fire dept called swore the machine had been parked for a week. All the others I know of happened while the machine was running. As far as I know, the harness damage always happens in the harness leading...
  3. BlackRhinoPerformance

Joey, sorry I missed ya'll at Pala. Looks like it was a LOT of fun. Good and muddy. Reminds me of the PIAA WORCS race we were in a couple years ago. You couldn't tell what color ANY of the cars were. In fact, most of the time you couldn't make out a driver, they just molded into the mud blob :D
  4. BlackRhinoPerformance

We used to sell them many years ago. They were actually pretty popular. That is until we had 3 Rhinos melt their wiring harnesses. One machine in particular smoked out the garage when only the wife was at home. She called the fire department, who showed up and was about to axe through the garage...
  5. BlackRhinoPerformance

hillbilly dream home

Now THAT is flippin funny!
  6. BlackRhinoPerformance

Got Lights, Thanks BRP!

Hey Steve, that looks great! Did you get a chance to try it out? If so, how'd it work?
  7. BlackRhinoPerformance

its just the beggining

Hey Steve, We've got the Rigid light bars. I can do you right, give me a PM or a call.
  8. BlackRhinoPerformance

Official Glamis Halloween 2009 Pic Thread

Ah Joey, you got that sweet ride dirty?
  9. BlackRhinoPerformance

its just the beggining

Did you ever see the cage I have on my RZR? Looks like I'm selling it, with aluminum roof, and a Baja Designs light bar with 2 4" and 2 6" lights. Great cage made by SFI.
  10. BlackRhinoPerformance

What's it like to drive an SR1??

Corry, I can only imagine what a wild ride that is. It's what we're all missing, a great ride but with some POWER to play. I visited your web site the other day (WellerRacing.com) and was very impressed. I've got a few goodies on my personal wish list I need to talk to you about. Keep on...
  11. BlackRhinoPerformance

SDORC Fun Run, Nov 7, Ocotillo Wells

Should be a good time. This will be my first. Havent' been to Ocotillo Wells in a LONG time!
  12. BlackRhinoPerformance

Kawasaki 2010 Kawasaki Teryx Info Released

It's a different look, for sure. I do like the tilting hood, that's a big help.
  13. BlackRhinoPerformance

Brian Hart at black rhino

Good to hear it worked out. I think we'll add that as an option to our quick release for those that need a closer wheel. Now the quick release added some, did you find out what the total length is that was added?
  14. BlackRhinoPerformance

Steering wheel quick disconnect hub

Hey Jim, thanks for the photos. Definitely clarifies what’s going on here. And still leaves me wondering what you’ve got there. I think you told me this, but the holes look like they were done before the black finish, so it doesn’t look like a...
  15. BlackRhinoPerformance

The Sickest Rhino No One Knows About!

Went by the shop yesterday. Tires were dirty, so it got some dirt time in over the weekend. Mike, I think they're getting it ready for you :)
  16. BlackRhinoPerformance

So if both 3 hole patterns are the same, back to the original question. What the hell do you have there? It still sounds like you've got some special purpose bolt pattern. Any luck getting ahold of someone at VisionX?
  17. BlackRhinoPerformance

UTVGuide.net's UTV of the Month for September

Nice, but is the front seat base a huge ice chest?
  18. BlackRhinoPerformance

I just checked out Dan's. There are several places he mentions "Universal 3 bolt pattern.", but I can't find any reference to a 2nd 3 hole pattern. I see different shaft sizes. Just looked again, there is an adapter, 14-840103, that looks like it has 2 3 bolt patterns. Might be worth calling...
  19. BlackRhinoPerformance

Jim, did you try calling Vision X?
  20. BlackRhinoPerformance

It was built here in El Cajon. It's been 'in the works' for almost 2 years, and was a work of art since the first time I saw it. Joey, I'll get some more details on when and where it's going to loose it's virginity. I think I'm going to cry when I hear it's been rolled or t-boned. I'll...
  21. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yep, there you go. His Dad, Ron Palhegyi owns a Yamaha dealership in Sonora, CA and is very active in the desert race schene.
  22. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha Need pricing.....

Hard to find a good deal on Mastercraft. We've got the seats and harnesses in stock, but pricing is pretty set and not a lot of room to move. PM me and I'll see what I can work out.
  23. BlackRhinoPerformance

Just noticed that he bannered the table. He is also involved with a company that builds military shoot & loot vehicles. They were using Rhinos, and now have moved to Teryx's. I got to check out something new they're working on, a single seat Teryx, they call it a Prowler. They cut out the stock...
  24. BlackRhinoPerformance

I went down to their shop on Wednesday to check it out, since I missed it at the SSSS. He's been building it and keeping it under wraps for 2 years now. He finally finished it because it's been sold. And guess what? It's a birthday present for a 9 year old kid so that he can race it. Honesly...
  25. BlackRhinoPerformance

Waytay was just here and picked one up for his Teryx. We did something a little different with his. His Fiance has a hard time reaching the wheel when she's all strapped in, so we set him up with an extra 1" spacer. He's going to get his car back together this weekend and hopefully get a chance...
  26. BlackRhinoPerformance

Hold on now, I'm getting a swollen head over here. :cool:
  27. BlackRhinoPerformance

Wow guys. Don't know what to say... except a huge thanks. You know, usually the only time you hear feedback on these forums is when you screw up! I can't tell you how much it means to see comments like this. And Joey, blast from the past. Do you hear anything of Alex these days? He was a...
  28. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha fuel or fire

My guess would be bad gas or crap in the gas has plugged up a jet or two. I've had to tear down carbs and blow out all the jets and jetways on a couple of machines that were running similar to what you're describing. Hot tip is to always run fuel stabilizer, gas these days starts going bad in...
  29. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha BRP Chula Vista P.D. Rhino's

My neighbor is PD, and he brought a cruiser home one Friday night. At 3AM I woke to flashing red and blues in my front yard. Went out to find a cruiser flashing all the lights, and four guys inside holding beers having a time of it. Figure I owe him one.
  30. BlackRhinoPerformance

I really wanted to take one of these home, just for one night. Thought I could have a great time visiting the neighbors :D
  31. BlackRhinoPerformance

So are you in the wiring business? Or emergency vehicle biz? Yeah, these were a little different, but a lot of fun. We'd wait til the sun went down and fire off all the lights just for fun. Haven't had a burglary in the neighborhood since we built these :eek:
  32. BlackRhinoPerformance

Thanks! These shots were taken just before the two Rhino's were taken over to patrol the Toby Keith/Trace Adkins concert in Chula Vista. Good to know they're being put to good use!
  33. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha Temp

ud pop ur motor before you would hit 320.
  34. BlackRhinoPerformance

Kawasaki Teryx CV Boots

im not sure what the axel an cv sizes are, but check an see, if maybe a 930 CV Booot will work. Just a thought
  35. BlackRhinoPerformance

pics of my Rhino

Welcome to the underground! Good lookin car!
  36. BlackRhinoPerformance

Front tire lean?

passenger side doesnt look all that bad. The driver def looks like you might have a bit much toe in. center your steering wheel an measure across the front of the tire, and than the back of your tire, about halfway up. you should have 1/8" toe in. Maybe that will help. Being as stock units dont...
  37. BlackRhinoPerformance

Yamaha muzzy?

couldnt agree more! Muzzy's are a great system!
  38. BlackRhinoPerformance

Hello From AZ

Good lookin car! Welcome from BRP!!:D
  39. BlackRhinoPerformance

Happy Dirty 30 Joey D

Happy Bday Joey! you old fart!! Have a great day!:D
  40. BlackRhinoPerformance

Front wheelbearing?

still not sure what it is called, but it is a marine grade grease. So you can get at any marine shop! its the best stuff going!
  41. BlackRhinoPerformance

Front wheelbearing?

Also make sure that you run a waterproof bearing grease an not a CV grease. Im not sure what its called but its blue an super tacky! that well help out alot! Its what I ran in our 10 car. :D
  42. BlackRhinoPerformance

Montana

Are the trails wide enough for a sxs?
  43. BlackRhinoPerformance

Race Ranger

Def Agree!!!
  44. BlackRhinoPerformance

Race Ranger

Id like too someday, as soon as there done with all of that gang wars. lol Id like to try BITD. but need some funds!!!
  45. BlackRhinoPerformance

Race Ranger

This is My 07 Race Ranger Boxed Rear Trailing Arms, Fox Shoxs An Bypass 17" Travel Boxed Lower Tubed Upper Arms all Hiems an Uni balls, Fox Shoxs. 18" travel (2WD) Fuel safe 18 Gal Fuel cell Mastercraft High backs Adjusted Steering Wheel Parker pumper 8" Hella HIDS
  46. BlackRhinoPerformance

BRP 700 Tach

OK Guys I Know that you have been waiting for the Tachs. And the are NOW IN!!! This tachometer is specifically designed to work with the Rhino 700 ignition system. This is not to one of the inferior inductive coupled types. This is a complete kit that includes the tachometer, complete shock...
  47. BlackRhinoPerformance

Prowler

In Havasu, on London Bridge Road. The stock air intake on the Prowlers are not that great I guess. So alot of dirt bypassed the filter an blew my lower end.
  48. BlackRhinoPerformance

Prowler

I know ill get some good pics an get it posted. But I still do love my Prowler, I priced it out to put the 1000 back in it, Arctic Cat wanted almost 5,000. Way too much. So settled for a rebuild!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000