Search results

1. B

Yamaha 30” Baja TAs on 15x5 OMFs

$1000 plus shipping of $125. This is the bottom $$ and will not be any lower. Ill get them redrilled and run them myself before dropping the price any lower.
  2. B

1350, want out of my way. Practically giving these away at this price.
  3. B

Brand new just used for mock up 30x9.5 Baja TAs on 15x5 OMF wheels with 5+0 offset. 4/110 bolt pattern for YXZ1000 or Rhinos. Will ship to your local Fastenal for $125.00. Looking for 1750 plus shipping fee. Wheels alone were 525 each. Call/txt 8122763914
  4. B

Indiana 3 hour endurance event

John Frana (TORC Pro Buggy Driver) and myself ventured to Lynnville, Indiana last weekend to map out a route for a truck and buggy endurance race event at the Interlake Property. We came up with a very good 4.5 mile loop that covers some very awesome terrain! Mid America Off-Road Association...
  5. B

Fabricated RZR Frame

Just rails and suspension mounts Sent by white trash using Tapatalk 2
  6. B

Fabricated RZR Frame

I might add, I'm speaking of just the main frame only. No cage work. I would do it myself but I don't have anything to go off of and don't want to photoengineer it. I just want to main frame, suspension link and arm mounting points, and motor mount tabs. Sent by white trash using Tapatalk 2
  7. B

Fabricated RZR Frame

I figured this would be the place to ask, I've been a hang around for awhile now and have finally made my mind up on what I want to do. I haven't seen anything come up but does anyone know of anyone that could fabricate a RZR XP frame? I don't see the use in paying 1500+ for a weak ass OEM frame...
  8. B

Hi, My name is Tyler and Im an alcoholic

I like racing the trucks but the class is unreliable. Theres only a handful of us and it takes 4 to make a class so if even 1 guy doesnt show up, we dont race that weekend. Im wanting to build a UTV of the same magnatude and maybe get the MAORA UTV class going again with the guys that have...
  9. B

If it was at Casey in April of 09 then that was the race I was talking about, thats the only time Ive seen UTVs race at MAORA
  10. B

We have SxS classes but there arnt ever any show up. Of all the races Ive raced at there has been a SxS class at only 1.
  11. B

I havent ran actual TREC but Ive raced MAORA on the race course as TREC
  12. B

Im wanting to build the car for the desert that way if I can afford to run a good desert race once or twice a year, its a car that will compete. If its built for the desert it will run great here. I dont know the guys name but there is a guy here that runs the TREC series in a full desert build...
  13. B

Ive been looking around at prefab'ed chassis and they seem kinda pricey. Yours isnt too bad but I havent decided yet whether I want to buy or build. I want to go full force and build to the max but I seen they allow up to 77" track and 107" wheelbase but with 30" tires that seems excessive. I...
  14. B

New to the forum, new to SxS, not new to fabrication or offroad racing. Im from Bedford Indiana, been racing practically my entire life since 6 years old. Started in go karts and now in a built race truck. Came to the forum for information on building a UTV, looking to shift gears and build a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000