Search results

1. sand shark

MLK weekend Glamis dune video

Here is a video my friend shot with his drone of us playing in the dunes. He sat up on a dune and followed us around. Not bad considering he never filmed a dune ride before. The dirt bike rider was a stud even with the fall. Enjoy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sand shark

Black Rhino Baja ride pictures summer ride

I figured I would start a new thread to put all the pictures from the ride. The pictures really do not fully capture of the beauty of Baja. For those that were on the ride, please add any pictures you took to the thread. Again thank you Black Rhino Performance for putting together such an...
  3. sand shark

Baja summer ride

Black Rhino Performance is putting together a summer Baja ride from July 19-23th. https://blackrhinoperformance.com/shop/best-sellers/black-rhino-performance-summer-baja-ride/ It looks like a great time. 3 days of riding the coast of Baja. Myself and Zane have signed up for it. They have...
  4. sand shark

X-3 demo ride review

As a current XP1000 owner I thought I would give you guys my impressions of the new X-3 I was lucky enough to sign up for the demo ride through Can Am and have it be in my favorite playground, Glamis. I was able to drive the 3 models and had the most seat time in the XDS and XRS. The demo ride...
  5. sand shark

2700 miles later and finally blew a belt on my XP1000

After 2700 miles my belt finally let go this weekend in Glamis. I heard a snap and saw a poof of smoke. Just glad it did not happen when I was going around a big bowl as that could of made it interesting. Just seems in the dunes any break down is always at the bottom of a dune. Thanks to...
  6. sand shark

video of the new turbo Maverick in Glamis

Here is a cool video the new turbo Maverick in Glamis. Looks like Can Am is having the media go rip around in the dunes this week. Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo - UTV Off-Road Magazine - YouTube
  7. sand shark

New cage for my XP1000 from Thad

New cage for my XP1000 Well I could not stand the rake of the stock cage of my XP1000 and it was time to put a cage on it. Took it over to Thad at Fabwerx and let him do his magic. Only request was a flat roof line as I am not a big fan of the radius cages on the XP1. Thad has been very easy...
  8. sand shark

Thanks Art Wood and Bert's Mega Mall

Just wanted to give props to Art Wood and the people at Bert's. I purchased a XP1000 2 seater from Art last week and the experience could not have been any easier. Little painful on the pocket book, but that was to be expected. Art is a straight up guy and no pressure tactics. He sat down with...
  9. sand shark

Houseboat in Channel in Lake Havasu

This was part of the fun this weekend in Lake Havasu. Lake Havasu Houseboat In The Channel - YouTube
  10. sand shark

Yamaha Belt question

I have a 2007 Rhino it would do 54 - 58 MPH in the sand. I had the top end redone (new pistion, rings, sleeve). The motor is a 686 with cam, ported, etc...) For some reason I have lost top end speed I can only get to 45. I am think my belt might be slipping or need to be changed. My question...
  11. sand shark

Thanks Black Rhino Performance

Just wanted to say thanks for the help today. It was great meeting and talking to you Steve. Now off to install the new battery and belt!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000