Search results

1. S

Which used sport UTV for teens at a rocky ranch

I'd agree on the 570. Enough power to keep them entertained but not so much that a loss off good sense, which happens at that age, will kill'em. Fernando had one and he wheeled it pretty hard with little trouble. I got the impression that the drivetrain and axles are tough enough for whatever...
  2. S

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

What?!! Larry's coming? Woohoo we all better start drink water and taking anti hang over pills now!!
  3. S

I got seats for the Fam, thanks guys.
  4. S

Sure be nice if the goofball running this thread would update the first post in the thread with the list and details. We'd like to bring some food but find ourselves spending all of our cooking time searching for details on number of meatballs to make and where we're camping. :D Put us down for...
  5. S

Please put me on the the list. I need to see if I can secure some seats for the kiddos because since the Short Bus died I've been rolling Little Red and there are only 2 seats. Anyone have a seat to spare for a misguided kid or two? They wash razors :)
  6. S

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Crap!! Going to be in Nevada!!
  7. S

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

That was a good trip there! :D:D Got to see some people we hadn't seen in a while and the weather was generally good. All in, great weekend :D:D I drank no Fireball and took no pics though :eek:
  8. S

Relay: From the Garlock Rd. there is sign at the turn off. It's a pallet sign that says Rock Trip in yellow. Turn there and head in. There is already a group out there and word on the street is they plan to be loud late so we'll see how that goes, maybe they'll have more alcohol if we run out...
  9. S

Me and 'tato are still in :D No Idea where we're going but don't really care either:D:D
  10. S

Please put me on the list Govacho. Me and Big A should be there Friday night. :D:D Maybe some FIREBALL!! :eek::eek:
  11. S

No broken ride has ever blown a ride. Hell, getting busted wagons back to camp is kind of a sport for us:D:D
  12. S

Going to start fixing my RZR ;-)

What:confused: No night rides? I'd rather give up day rides :D Fernando!!
  13. S

millercanyon 6/21

Appleholes are a strange bunch. Basically harmless and generally very attractive :eek::eek:
  14. S

Oceano dunes 4th of July

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
  15. S

Oceano dunes 4th of July

Sand Flea!! :eek::eek:
  16. S

new here from Southern California!

Welcome to the site man!
  17. S

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

Dammit! I think I'm gonna miss this one. I have a work thing..... Edit: I may still be able to send the Mrs. Slacker and her food....
  18. S

Unfortunately my long weekend has been cut very short. I'll have to leave Sunday morning at the latest. :o:o
  19. S

Dave, kick rocks :eek::eek:
  20. S

Awe thems fightin werds!! Back on the list!!
  21. S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D Trukndave (Friday night to Monday Morning) 2. Dunerat (Frid-Mon) (The rat is loose!) 3. Onerich 4. Rzrcsi (Fri-Mon) 5. Japinthebox (Mon-Fri) 6. Rokitman (Fri-Mon) 7. Grumpyrzr4 (Fri-Mon) 8. SLACKER :eek::eek: 9. dkiewicz (Fri-Mon) 10. Rzrluvr...
  22. S

Put me down for Friday night through Sunday night :D Can't miss a good Miller ride. Please take inverted Turtle off the list. He's no fun at all :eek::eek:
  23. S

Ocotillo Wells - Overnight in the Badlands April 18,19,20

DOH!! Thats would be a ball, but we're headed to Baja Missouri. (Royalty check in the mail Ronnie ;) )
  24. S

Rock Front ride. Apr 13-14

Awe!! Can't make it due to other plans already in place. I will make a Rockfront ride one of these days!!
  25. S

Happy Birthday Slacker

Thanks all! Here's hoping 37 treats me at least as well as 36 did :) Dave, you're old.
  26. S

Happy Birthday Slacker

Right back at you pot lickers:D Thanks all!!
  27. S

SxS Sobe bomb :)

Thanks Man! The Short Bus will make rider out of a guy I guess:D
  28. S

SxS Sobe bomb :)

What's the lesson here? Ride the rocks:D
  29. S

When you are over sixty who gives a shit...... ;-)

PFFT!! (ADWS) when you're 36...:eek:
  30. S

Trail etiquette

I say don't be an A-hole. Follow that rule and we'll all be good to go. Geez Dan, you like other people misery or what? hahaha!!
  31. S

Tonka Gas Tank

I'm with George (not that way), there are some awesome plastic epoxies out there. You can get some good ones as easily as at Home Depot. I'd bet there is something that will stand up to gasoline.
  32. S

Keep Grumpysrzr4 (Bill) in your prayers

Get well Bill, our family is thinking of you!
  33. S

KEEP A EYE OUT

Criminals, out there putting up signs saying that once open trails are open again. High crimes!
  34. S

KEEP A EYE OUT

Fernando!!!!!
  35. S

Stumpwerks Picture and Video Thread:Jawbone 2014

That was a great ride for sure! Sorry that technology failed you man, that's a pain. The pic of the really hot guy holding the corner of the T4 was a small glimpse of the good time that was had :D Rich, the riding and sight seeing is good up there. If you get a free weekend we could fill it...
  36. S

Stumpwerks Picture and Video Thread:Jawbone 2014

Are you happy now Dave? Haha!
  37. S

Bruno Mars? Goin' riding instead

Good ride today! Stumpy got some new video equipment and I believe we got the young man some usable footage :D
  38. S

Sounds good, you'll be ahead of us.
  39. S

Looks like: Mike (my buddy with the Cruiser) Slacker Trukndave Fishlips Mike Burns More guys than I figured for on a Superbowl Sunday
  40. S

Right on man, the more the merrier! I hope this ride doesn't suck.... I know it won't suck, we always have fun, I hope the riding is good. I'll bring something extra just incase. Hmmm
  41. S

"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

This is the spot that might get you. Just a little too narrow for the Rangers. Just go right and buckle up:D
  42. S

Dude, they have the toilets, no need to squat in the parking lot (wtf:confused:). I think they don't allow camping in the station area but I'm not totally sure. You can definitely camp right across the road or up in Jawbone Canyon though. I
  43. S

Yep, the only place it had trouble was at the beginning (going down) just before you go through the two big rocks. You have to either squeeze between to rocks or go to the right and loop back around hard left to get between the two big rocks. It all makes sense if a guy has been there:D I had to...
  44. S

Bummer, we won't be able to make it this year. I've got my vacation days and vacation budget tapped for the year. We had a ball last year and can't see this ride being any slouch! ��
  45. S

Yup, sure can buddy. There's plenty of ground to choose from. There are vault toilets at the Ranger Station. We'll be heading up the highway from there and unloading at EP 15 or the Sierra View Rd. Mike will be there with his Cruiser and the whoops on The Sierra View Rd are hell so I'll bet we...
  46. S

I don't know what the trail is like. I've never been there so it could be anything. This won't be a fast ride, I'm pretty sure of that. Hopefully lots of big rocks:D I'm meeting the guy thats leading at am/pm on Rosedale at 8:30. If you'd like, feel free to meet us there if you live that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000