Search results

1. M

Hello my name is lance

Thanks Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. M

Hello my name is lance

I haven't been out riding in so long! I used to ride dirt bikes but sold them when the economy took a dump. Now I have a family and it seems a rhino should fit us good. The hunt is on. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. M

All UTV's What's your favorite radiation location in your sr1

Ya post up some pics. Are these both desert rigs or short course? Any problems with damage from flying debris? Seems like there is enough stuff in front if it to keep thins out of the it. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. M

look for tubing in ut/az

Metalsupermarkets in slc. 801-972-5911 tell them lance referred you
  5. M

Hello my name is lance

Hi, my name is lance and I am a fabricator. I don't own a utv yet but I want one. I live and work in northern Utah/Nevada
  6. M

*corr/loorrs* damn auto spell Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  7. M

I used to work for a corr/poorest team and when the prolights had the radiator in the front it seamed that we were always fighting cooling problems and damage. I agree with mounting it behind the driver. It only seems obvious Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  8. M

Well as the title says, I am researching radatior mounting location. I seem to see a lot in the center behind the driver standing vertical or with a slight tilt. What I reall am looking for is how many people put them in the front fire wall under the dash? Looking for your opinions lets here them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000