Search results

1. R

PCI SXS Busa Build

Okay.what's your out the door cash price.
  2. R

PCI SXS Busa Build

Any interest in a rzr xp and some cash?
  3. R

PCI SXS Busa Build

What are your trade ideas
  4. R

All UTV's Shout out to Rito at The Stripping Shop

Had him make me a custom aluminum intake box for my rzr xp and he did one hell of a job and had it done in very limited amount of time. Thanks man.
  5. R

All UTV's need a custom aluminum box made

need an aluminum box made for my xp with a 4" inlet for a 4" ump canister. see alot of race utv's with custom made boxes sp if anybody is willing to fab me something up it would be great or point me in the right direction. can't run the rzr till i have the intake setup.
  6. R

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

i am also in need of some real answers. currently on my third rebuilt motor due to dirt and sand getting through the intake. first was the stock box leaked and then alba open pods i can open in some real silty dust. cant afford this rebuild again. like the ump setup but dont really want to loose...
  7. R

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Really want to know about the new intake design so please share when you have info thanks Joey
  8. R

Joey D's rzr for sale

Can't believe Joey's rzr is for sale one of the most bad ass rzr's ive ever seen. Someones going to be very lucky to own a one of a kind well built machine.
  9. R

New guy from AZ

Ya that's the only way to go now
  10. R

miller canyon 6/15 saturday adopt-a-trail

Would like to join what type of terrain and trails will this be?
  11. R

New guy from AZ

Welcome buddy. I live perty close to peoria let me know when u want to rip some trails
  12. R

when is lucas oil r1 race in az?

Sweet ya man.names connor ill see u there
  13. R

Cool thanks tatum appreciate the info
  14. R

So nothing to do with it this weekend at firebird?
  15. R

Been wanting to go to this for the last couple of years but always miss out. But not this year. When where and what time this year? Thanks
  16. R

SR1s in Glamis - video!

put the paddles back on and get out there for new years
  17. R

PCI SXS Busa Build

unbelievable build not to many people can do work like that. cant wait to see it run
  18. R

Yamaha sv1000

ya we'll see about stomping on rzrs. Xp power!
  19. R

All UTV's which hids for rzr xp

am looking for the best hid setup for the price on my rzr xp. wish i could do a led light bar but dont have the money for that and like the look of 4 lights on top. have a few brands in mond but need input? thanks
  20. R

Robby Gordon takes Stadium Super Trucks to Glamis

gotta love robby dudes crazy
  21. R

New to the forum

ya bro whens your first trip
  22. R

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

no matter how many horses the can am guys put in that machine polaris figured out the best machine in the xp
  23. R

All UTV's Rzr xp4 cage

Had my cage done down at Gravity Motorsports in AZ. The man Dean Harper down there knows his stuff
  24. R

Polaris New custom rzr xp 4 roll cage

Recently got a hold of a shop called Gravity Motorsports in Peoria, AZ and found Dean Harper to make me a one of a kind roll cage for my rzr xp 4. I wanted something that strong and very reliable but still with a great look and let me tell you he is a master craftsman. All the welds and bends...
  25. R

New Member in Peoria AZ

Well im in school there not quiet working yet but 91st and north of northern.
  26. R

New Member in Peoria AZ

Welcome Bryan I am also an AZ native in El Mirage and work at Gravity Motorsports in Peoria. Looking forward to riding with you bro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000