Search results

1. D

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

I had lifeline batteries and they sucked. I switched to cosco and everything works the way it should and for way cheaper.
  2. D

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

ok that's great Thanks they will be very excited
  3. D

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

My niece and brother are coming and she invited a friend the problem is we don't have enough seats. If anyone has an extra seat for the rides it would be much appreciated.
  4. D

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Going to put this ride on the calendar. Probably stay Friday through Sunday
  5. D

What new UTVs might we see in 2015?

This is a familiar story. Not to turn this to politics but it looks familiar. Nothing ever changes no matter how much the people want it to.
  6. D

For everyone considering a new truck

That's it go drink your koolade next your going to bag on a Polaris.:)
  7. D

Glamis dec 24th to jan 5th

We will be there the 31st. Hope to catch up with you this time.
  8. D

For everyone considering a new truck

Thats a shame Randy I think that the new Ram 1500 with the eco diesel will be hands down the best light duty truck on the road.
  9. D

Revisiting The California Helmet Law...

Just like everything else in comiforni it's a slow creep into every aspect of your lives. Personal responsibility is no longer an option for all the liberal babys. I say get rid of them all and start over.
  10. D

T day Glamis ?

I will be there and going to stop by and say hay
  11. D

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Is there a list of the potluck for Saturday. Wife is asking what to bring.
  12. D

Fuel station question

Thank you for this tip. I just went to pump some fuel and blew two fuses. Did this little sanding trick and all is good.:)
  13. D

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Put us on the list. I think I should have the puddy tat back running by that time.
  14. D

Cleghorn Ridge ride this Saturday Aug 30th

OK got my shocks back today so will make it on this one.
  15. D

Rugged Test N' Tune Round 2!

You guys going to stop by Hesperia/Victorville area. I put my name in last week and haven't hear from anyone. :)
  16. D

Arctic Cat NEW WILDCAT SHOCKS

I would like to give them a try sometime. I ride Dunes and trails.
  17. D

Arctic Cat NEW WILDCAT SHOCKS

Care to elaborate on these. Looking to either invest in a new set of shocks or get mine rebuilt.
  18. D

Pismo Beach July 25-27

Yes you see Dev we all like glamis but ther are other places. I will make a trip to Glamis and ride with you soon?
  19. D

Pismo Beach July 25-27

You are right about the riding but beach front camping in cool weather is nice.
  20. D

Pismo Beach July 25-27

The family is going to go to camp in the dunes at Pismo next weekend if anyone wants to join you would be welcome.:)
  21. D

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

Yes all is OK. Sure wish we could have made it but, we had a project get behind schedule and need to catch it up. Next Ride
  22. D

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

Dave put Mary and I on the list for Fri to Mon
  23. D

Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

Need to test the new clutching so I will join you guys.
  24. D

RZR 4 900 vs. RZR 4 1000........HELP!

If your still shopping don't overlook the wildcat 4. It's a lot of dollars for one of these and until they get the kinks out of them you will have to deal with the BS.
  25. D

4 sale 2012 rzr4 robby gordon edition high output in socal

I would definitely wait on the polaris 1k until the burn down issues are sorted out.
  26. D

StUmPwErKs OCOTILLO WELLS RALLY VIDEO

The movie could be how the short bus won the KOH. :)
  27. D

Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

It looked like you guys had a good time. Short bus at KOH would be awesome.
  28. D

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Re: UTVUG SoCal Jamboree - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10 I will put this on my calendar but will not be definite until we get closer.
  29. D

New tires

Those look nice:)
  30. D

Miller Canyon Saturday, 7/13/13

I would come out to represent but I have to go to Vegas with the wife. Maybe next time. Oh and try to keep the rubber side down this time.:D
  31. D

OFFICIAL MiLLeR JeEp TrAiL VIDEO

Great job stumpy :D
  32. D

Sunday 6/23/13 Miller Canyon

Ok that gives Me time to install my new top:)
  33. D

Sunday 6/23/13 Miller Canyon

I will meet you out there for this ride.
  34. D

MILLER JEEP TRAIL camp & ride 6/28-6/30

I finally got things figured out and will be coming to this ride. Camping Thursday afternoon/evening to Sunday Morning
  35. D

Barstow to Vegas 2012

They are working really good but do need to dial the clutch in.
  36. D

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Had a great time mobbing across the desert like we were on fire. We weren't on fire but sometimes it felt like it. Cory lead us really good after he figured out his new toy and we got past the turtle fence. The dry lake bed by Baker let us run full throttle and I think that's we're Cory got a...
  37. D

Barstow to Vegas 2012

i am set and will be there by 9 9:30
  38. D

Barstow to Vegas 2012

What hotel is everyone staying at.
  39. D

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Shannon(DuneCrusher)
  40. D

Barstow to Vegas 2012

I changed my mind I am going to go as long as something doesn't come up at work. Look forward to the ride and hope it stays together.
  41. D

country founded by geniuses but ran by idiots... MUST READ

It's amazing how many people know that the government is just a bunch of crooks and criminals but they just keep voting the same idiots in. Every body NEEDS to VOTE so we can get rid of them. Bottom line these jokers work for us and it is about time we let them know. Don't let the people who...
  42. D

The Biggest Killer of Humans

If we/you don't stand up for our/your rights then who will. Just like in the Offroad communities with our riding areas being closed. We must all stand together to protect our/your rights as citizens of the United States Of America. It is our duty to protect our rights for the children.:)
  43. D

STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!

This is a big problem at these repair shops. I had my 5th wheel stolen last year from the repair shop. It was in for warranty repair. The shop wouldn't cover anything. Lucky for me I had good insurance and kinda broke even. I think it was an inside job and do not do business with them anymore.
  44. D

ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. 8TH&9TH

I will be camping and will bring my daughter to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000