Search results

1. K

MILES CHEEKS XP 900 "READY FOR LOORRS" BY CARR ONE

Is that paint or vinyl wrap? The fluorescent part?
  2. K

A new, larger, XMF Cage!

What graphics are those? Everything looks good!
  3. K

Good vid of round 8 of the utvrr (rally raid)

Looks awesome, course looks just barely different from the race I did 4 or 5 months ago, but with way less dust!
  4. K

Fast Guy in Alabama

I will probably make round 5 with some setup changes I am sure. Hopefully I can get some steady 17:xx's now that I have 1 round of learning it all under my belt. Yeah... I would have died if I lost brakes hahaha, almost did WITH brakes
  5. K

Fast Guy in Alabama

Yeah, I believe I saw ya, have read that you are running some cooking times in that 570. We are 763, Pucker Factor Racing. First go around I think we did ok, 6th, and I have about the most stock XP out there, still running the stock wheels and tires. Performance, all I have got is a slip...
  6. K

Fast Guy in Alabama

Heck yeah! Which one? UTVRR at Stoney?? If so I was there, it was my first race.
  7. K

Fast Guy in Alabama

Very nice! My condo is next to destin in Ft. Walton. I was actually born in destin. If you go back, go to Sextons seafood, best fish market and it's in the heart of destin kind of across from harbor docks (great restaurant) My aunt and uncle own Sextons, so seafood is in my blood!
  8. K

Fast Guy in Alabama

ok ok I am just kidding. Normal speed guy from alabama with a 12' XP900 setting up for some rally and maybe some short course action.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000