Search results

1. D

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

I am bring my 6 year old son for the first time. He is really excited to see all the toys. Any inside scoop on what the UG will have instore for members?
  2. D

Mike (mega) airing it out off Old's

A little more to the right and we are watching Mav roll. Wow
  3. D

Calendar?

The past few years I have purchased UTV Mag's calendars and they are great. This year I did not get around to it so I bought a ASA calendar and I had hi hopes for it. It's filled with adds and the month pictures are lacking the dune pictures I hoped for.
  4. D

Calendar?

With all the amazing pictures this site takes, I think it would be cool to see a calendar. What do you think?
  5. D

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

My son's new 2013 RZR 900 XP "E" Build
  6. D

ADDED FORUM HOME BUTTON!!!!

Great addition, it makes forum surfing much better. Thank you!
  7. D

Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

Any one else hear the rumors of Yamaha buying Arctic Cat?
  8. D

Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

Darn, all dressed up and no place to go now.
  9. D

Arctic Cat Introduces 2014 50" Wildcat!

Wow the UTV industry is going wild. Thanks for keeping us in the loop JD
  10. D

Back in the game...

Great looking machine. Why the 900 4 is the 800 4 to slow?
  11. D

Looking for a site that isn't ran by tyrants

This is a great site and Joey D keeps us really informed. The members are really helpful. Welcome and enjoy the underground
  12. D

Hi from Oklahoma

Welcome to the forum. How do you like the Commander?
  13. D

Kawasaki Teryx T4 kids rear seat mount.

Looks very nice. Safety is #1
  14. D

my new years pics from Glamis

Great pictures, thank you for sharing. I take it the Mav is the real deal.
  15. D

Arctic Cat NEW 2013 Arctic Cat WILDCAT-4 *UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE*

WC4 weighs in at 1564lbs :( Any demo ride rumors????
  16. D

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx T4 Long Travel?

Have you taken to the sand before the LT kit? How does the T4 perform in the sand. It looks like a great family car for me!
  17. D

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

The seating looks really comfortable. The RZR is not for tall guys. Looks like a home run Can am
  18. D

Wow the Maverick looks great. RZR look out
  19. D

2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

Can't make it to this years show. Will someone pick up a UTV calendar for me? I will pay for shipping! Please
  20. D

I could go for a 4 seater also. Look at Joey D riping those dunes
  21. D

Kawasaki first ride review of my T4

Nice pictures, how well did the motor handle the added LT weight?
  22. D

Oh I am excited for this new machine to come out also. I hope the Maverick rocks the sport UTV world.
  23. D

Arctic cat said the same for the Wildcat! We will just have to wait and see what shows up at the Sand Show
  24. D

Looks like a Commander with a bed delete!!
  25. D

I have been looking at the T4 as well. I am 6'4" and it's very comfortable. What type of riding do you do?
  26. D

Great review, and thanks for sharing the pictures
  27. D

Teryx4 on Ebay @ $8200!

Wow that sure is. Wonder why so cheap?
  28. D

All UTV's How and When did your UTV Passion start?

Mine started back when lifted golf carts where hot. Then on a warm sunny day in 2008 I purchased a 2006 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 XT. Converted to a 4 seater for family fun we put over 4000 miles on it. We drove it from the desert, mountains for camping trips, to the sand dunes. I just sold it a...
  29. D

The NEW UTVUnderground.com

Wow that's great new!
  30. D

New law requiring helmets in california

Oh ya the used UTV market may see a large increase of machines.
  31. D

Ok so this is the first version from what I understand. I am worried in the second version. They say the feet flat on the floor will be removed but what about children being able to grasp the handholds? It would of been nice to see how it is being writen out before they vote this coming week...
  32. D

Delay of the extra seat sounds like they are just passing the buck to me.
  33. D

Email sent and I posted on another forum. Thank you guys
  34. D

Is this the new Rhino 4 seater?

I think after all the legal issues it will never hit the market, but I could be wrong
  35. D

Kawasaki Teryx T4 recalled, now what do i do this summer?

Hey Nick, How do you like your T4?
  36. D

Arizona allows us to street legal our UTV's. How ever we fall under some motor cycle laws as well as automobile laws so I don't think the law makers really have any idea what heck they are talking about. What next my children can't ride in my SUV because their feet don't touch the floor and I...
  37. D

All UTV's Trail/Sand Dunes

I thought you were a 900XP only guy.
  38. D

What did you like about them?
  39. D

The Wildcat seems to be a nice machine. I drove them at the Arctcat demo rides and really liked it. Suspension was amazing and the leg room is much better than other sport UTV's
  40. D

Up Olds? Was it stock or did you have the ECU flashed? What did your wife feel more comfortable?
  41. D

Where did you go to get this?
  42. D

Wow it went up Olds? Was it just the driver? Any mods? Sounds like it runs really well and would be a great family 4 seater. How many paddles on it?
  43. D

The SXS, UTV or now ROV's are a way for my family to enjoy the offroad and back country. We love going to the sand dunes and I have been taking both of my children since they were 2 1/2. They are 4 and 6 now and love to ride. I am hoping to buy a new 4 seat factory machine and hope I can...
  44. D

What part of the dunes did you take your T4? What kind of hills did you try to climb?
  45. D

All UTV's What to get Now?

It's an exciting time in the SXS world right now. I am holding off to see what new models come out after the first of the year also.
  46. D

Thank you Joey for your feedback. They are both great machines and it all depends on your style of riding. I just wanted to get some member feedback about how they like these machines. With the new California ROV law I may be forced out of the the sport atleast with my young children. We...
  47. D

I live in AZ also. My children and I really enjoy our dune trips. This law will really set us back because I have a 4 and 6 year old. I am looking to buy a factory 4 seater but it sounds like they don't want to market to us anymore.
  48. D

The law says 8 years of age or 4' 9". But nothing about your dam feet sitting flat on the floor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000