Search results

1. Rzrcsi

Reeper

Have any of you guys seen one of these? Do you know anything about it other than what's on the web page? http://oreionmotors.com/reeper Sorry if I'm just late to the party... it wouldn't be the first time:cool:
  2. Rzrcsi

Happy B-Day J&M Jim!

Have a good one!
  3. Rzrcsi

Diesel fuel questions

Since I am new to the diesel fuel world I thought I would ask you guys that know stuff:D (I should probably get on a diesel truck forum but I am already here an I know you guys:cool:) Is all the #2 diesel fuel sold at gas stations "Ultra-low sulfur" ?? Is the fuel sold at truck stops the...
  4. Rzrcsi

Happy Birthday RWTDCT

Happy B-Day you ol' fart!:D
  5. Rzrcsi

Thanksgiving at Oceano Dunes

Are you guys (Rugged Radios) going to be out there again this year? :)
  6. Rzrcsi

LPNF Frazier Park 8 31 13

While some of you guys were down at Miller Canyon having a blast the wife and I decided to take a day trip to F.P. The staging area is all done (they finished painting a few days ago) Rich's watering trough is still goin' strong.:) Had a nice ride down to the river and then back up to the...
  7. Rzrcsi

Got a new ride (for Christmas)

Yup ... I found myself in the right place at the right time (and in a weakened state) and now I have a new ride. 2013 XP-4 LE Pick it up tomorrow. :D Woohoo !!
  8. Rzrcsi

Dove Springs Nov. 2-4

Dove Springs Nov. 2-4 (Canceled) (Canceled) Headin’ out to Dove Springs after work on Friday night and headin’ home Sunday afternoon w/ a full day of riding around the hot spots that hopefully someone can show us… Talc mines, Tunnel, the “Preserve,†Randsburg, etc. We would love...
  9. Rzrcsi

Car to Car radio

I'm thinking of getting a 2-way radio for my RZR. Leaning toward a "Rugged Radio" VHF set-up. I am interested in hearing what you guys that have them would do different if anything. Pros & Cons, thoughts, guidence...etc. Thanks
  10. Rzrcsi

Hi All

Thanks to the La Familia folks that invited me (and my wife) here. Glad to be here and look forward to good info and future rides. I have a 2010 RZR-S LE Orange Madness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000