Search results

1. JAPINTHEBOX

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROWHEAD (MILLER CANYO) 7/31/16 TRIP

Wish I could but , too many problems.
  2. JAPINTHEBOX

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROWHEAD (MILLER CANYO) 7/31/16 TRIP

KOTEX: Cant go homos, Off to Montana for a week. Going to Brokeback Mountain. to try my new jock strap....Yippieeeeee! Have fun Dave!
  3. JAPINTHEBOX

ADOPT A TRAIL SURVEY RIDE SUNDAY 11 1 15

Had a great time. The only thing that was bad was the traffic going south on the 15.
  4. JAPINTHEBOX

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Thanks everyone... will miss you all! I'm a Uber driver and got to take some old bastard to San Diego this weekend,I heard he's a big tipper?! Dave, don't forget to use japstick on your lips this weekend. I'll protect your lips from getting that yeast infection and help cover that white...
  5. JAPINTHEBOX

Sorry guys,not going to be able make this one.You all have a great one!
  6. JAPINTHEBOX

Thats not fair. Dave is going to win. Nobody is a better A HOLE Than DAVE. His breath even smells like one!!! He will win for sure!
  7. JAPINTHEBOX

Count me in. Should be there Friday around 5. Pot Luck Asian Coleslaw. I have a bunch of pics but looks like I can't send anymore,sorry
  8. JAPINTHEBOX

DAY RIDE for fun CoUgEr CrEeK OCTOBER 10

Dev,it did happen. Want to see pics. You have to check Daves instgram account....BEND and BOB
  9. JAPINTHEBOX

Happy B-Day J&M Jim!

Happy B day Kim!!!
  10. JAPINTHEBOX

You a funny gay guy!!!!
  11. JAPINTHEBOX

For you MX fans

Sounds like you had a great time. You should join us at Red Bull Straight Rhythm in Pomona.
  12. JAPINTHEBOX

OMG,Glad I can't make it. Don't forget your teeth Bill!
  13. JAPINTHEBOX

I would join you ,but I'm going to the Red Bull Straight Rhythm in Pomona. Have a good time and be carefull of STD !!!
  14. JAPINTHEBOX

HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

Thanks Bill!
  15. JAPINTHEBOX

HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

My vote Oct. 23-25 Indian Wells Brewing...Yeah!!!!
  16. JAPINTHEBOX

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Thanks Randy. Jim ,its amazing what you get when you send a nude selfie . Alba must of loved it!!!!
  17. JAPINTHEBOX

Well said.....Now I know why Dave wants you!!!
  18. JAPINTHEBOX

Its a good thing I only had two of your chiles Rich!!!!
  19. JAPINTHEBOX

dancer. Rich ,those hatch chiles you cook was xlnt. Too bad you ate too much and got sick in Bills trailer!!!!
  20. JAPINTHEBOX

Finally got unloaded. I want to thank Dave for a great weekend! I didn't get to see his new Boyhauler,but Randy said the bedroom had magnifying mirrored ceiling. Thank you Redrzr Mike for saving me to buy another radio.Thanks Raul & Marti for the Bud,I hope I don't get in trouble cause its more...
  21. JAPINTHEBOX

Don't talk about Deb like that. She bought you that new RZR!!!!!!
  22. JAPINTHEBOX

RWTDC gonna miss you,I bought extra ear cleaners for you. Rich,I'm glad you can make it. I'll bring my costume with the big black valve stem,so you can blow it up! Marti if I'm number one,than that means Raul's a number two!!!!!! I'm bringing my friend Johnny,does any one have an xtra seat?
  23. JAPINTHEBOX

You guys are too funny ! So you want me to be your Geisha Girl and Love you Long Time!!! You guys are lucky that i'm a quiet japanese guy!
  24. JAPINTHEBOX

I hope you can make it Rich or is it bitch ?? I haven't seen you since your trans gender change.
  25. JAPINTHEBOX

Its been awhile. I'll be great to see everyone again. I can't wait to see Dave & HIS muffin in his new BOYHAULER!
  26. JAPINTHEBOX

How much does she charge Cisco. Do I get the La Famila discount! Oh yeah,what corner so I can put it on my GPS!
  27. JAPINTHEBOX

Can't wait for Marti and her spelling lessons. And Robert ,I'll bring those giant ear cleaners you love so much!!! marti
  28. JAPINTHEBOX

Should be up Friday evening too
  29. JAPINTHEBOX

Sandy & me ,my friend Johnny will be there.Not sure if Rzr will be ready,but going anyway to hang out with my caucasin friends.I was wondering how Dave & Randy do it? Daves the tallest & Randys the shortest ones in our group! They must be VERY FLEXABLE!!!!! We'll be bringing coconut shrimp and...
  30. JAPINTHEBOX

What he said.....mmmmmmmmmm
  31. JAPINTHEBOX

STUMPWERKS official ViDeO thread

Yes....good thing!!!!:D
  32. JAPINTHEBOX

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Great video Stumpy!!!!! Did you steal that soundtrack from your dad. Isn't that what Randy and your dad listens to when there alone in the back of his truck?
  33. JAPINTHEBOX

I think these are it Bill,my dogs found them! Do you want me to mail them to you?
  34. JAPINTHEBOX

Great time ,as usual.I would like to thank Dave for putting together this trip and Mike for the Pizza.It was great to meet new people and see some old friends ride here for the 1st time.Thank Raul & Marti for the Patron & SPELLING LESSON.! Thanks Robert for showing us how your wife cleans your...
  35. JAPINTHEBOX

That was your wife????? I thought you told me that was your daughter?!?!
  36. JAPINTHEBOX

Thats funny Jorge. Your the funniest trans gender I ever met....wait ,your the only one I know. Except for Miss Jenner.:D
  37. JAPINTHEBOX

Worried about rain Raul...heres a tip for you to keep dry. Stand closer to the urinal. We should go up late to the tower & came back at dark Dave?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000