Search results

1. T

My custom Maverick cage built by Utv Inc

Looks good. Where can i get that grab handle?
  2. T

Save Johnson Valley

Signed.
  3. T

what did Santa bring for you?

I got a 40 inch led light bar and a half windshield
  4. T

New truck

That is nice looking enjoy the new money pit.:D My baja 5t is a must when i go riding
  5. T

Can-Am Maverick TOUR (DEMO RIDES)

Going to glen helen Sat Dec 8. good times
  6. T

All UTV's has anyone tried the simpson helmets from rugged?

I tried the helmets on at the sand show. My opinion i didnt like them it had a cheap bicycle helmet plastic strap ends didnt seem strong and sat up high on head.
  7. T

I need your vote. Baja Designs pitch-black video contest

Congrats Bryan!!! Thats awesome I can take your old lights off your hands when your ready:D
  8. T

RSX850i vs. MOAB - Video by John Deere featuring UTVUnderground.com

Joey looks like fun. Hopefully next week we will be testing in Anza:D
  9. T

We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Test

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to I am scheduled for 10/19 at 8:00 am. Now i am just waiting for the site location by email or through postal. I will try not to get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen.
  10. T

We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Test

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to I qualified!!!:D Shit I dont care if gas goes to 6.00 a gallon dont want to miss this. There still looking for Artic cat and Can am owner. Just talked to the guy this morning
  11. T

Need some advice for areas to ride in CA.

Johnson Valley is nice Mine shafts, Giant rock but be ready for alot of whoops out on the trials. Ocotillo Wells is fun alot of high speed trails and nice riding destinations. I feel it is hard to get lost there the trails have street signs and good maps. Sounds like a nice trip. Any of...
  12. T

Can-Am Maverick & Maverick MAX VIDEO COMPILATION

They say Oct 22 will release the full video.
  13. T

Official Los Padres NF Adopt A Trail News, Events, Updates and Pics

Good job guys. How was that free breakfast? haha
  14. T

2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

Was a good time at sand show. I meet some nice people. Talked with Daniel for Magnum Offroad and can not wait until they get their hands on my Can Am 1000X and put their M4 long travel kit on seem like nice knowledgeable people . Also meet guy at Sand /Vw Magazine cant remember his name but...
  15. T

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

One more thing here is a list of where there will be demo rides maybe in your area or worth the drive because I have a man crash anb its name is "Maverick" . HaHa just kiddin about the man crush but this UTV is looks bad ass just my opinion
  16. T

Here is a couple of pics not the best pics
  17. T

302 Found So i Filmed this before i left late sunday,thought i would share .
  18. T

Commander LT widths?

Always wanted to know what happen with your first LT kit and now I know and that sucks I am learning thru you Bryan. Sounds like M4 from Magnum Offroad for me
  19. T

Red Cross First Aid APP

Cool app and its free. Videos to show you how to help some one injured. Also app works without internet connection
  20. T

Flyingbryan Commander Build 2012

Nice stance thanks for pics. So your rear end needs to be replace what number is it? I replaced mine with a 506 under warranty. Maybe our paths will cross one day and go for a ride.
  21. T

That M4 LT kit sounds nice! That makes me want to get mine done now. Still waiting for the Wardens permisson.:( Cage looks heavy duty That sucks about rear diff, maybe fluid leaking on the exhaust? Can you post a pic with a front view want to check LT stance thanks.
  22. T

Hi Bryan how is it going? What is the update on your Can Am or are you selling it for the new one? Hahaha:D
  23. T

Look what was in the mail when i got home, freeee tickets for sand show.:D
  24. T

Nice score Bryan! What day you going? Magnum bring your Can am down to show off?
  25. T

Truck U shows

nice video. Good theroy on having the shocks straight up and down. Is the long travel you are getting have different shock location are they more straight up and down?
  26. T

Are those the stock Fox shock off a X.
  27. T

New guy from So. Cal

Thank for the welcome guys!!! Hey Bryan this site is great. Glad to find that your on this site. Rugged radio will be visting you at Sand show
  28. T

Looking foward to seeing the Commander MOX and talking to the guys about getting a LT kit installed by Magnum Offroad. See what kind of deals P.C.I or rugged radios have. SSSS= Good times:D
  29. T

Feeling like a kid again like the first day we got our Commanders got to love it. Can not wait until the pics and review of the finished product. What shocks are you using on your M4 LT kit?
  30. T

Going to look nice Bryan.
  31. T

New guy from So. Cal

Thanks guys. A guy at my work is part of the La Familia I don't know his user name. But his name is Gilbert. Magnum offroad you guys are how i found this forum. I will see you guy at the sand show are you guys going to have the Comander MOX there.
  32. T

New guy from So. Cal

Hey everyone I am new to this forum but have been around for a bit on some of the others. July 2011 i bought a 2011 Can Am Commander 1000 X and have about 850 miles on it and love it. Only replace rear diff under warranty, up grade to the rackzilla steering rack with tie rods, Pro armor...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000