Search results

1. X

Polaris Diff between Fox 2.0 and 2.5s?

Most of what I posted is correct, huh??? If you read my post I stated that they use 2.0's on their vehicle. Note, I did not say "all" because that would be an untrue statement since don't even know how many cars they have. Plus they are endorsing the 2.5 shocks, so they would have to develop the...
  2. X

Polaris Diff between Fox 2.0 and 2.5s?

I have a 2013 XP4. Talked to Jim at Cognito he mentioned some major differences but the only one I understood correctly was that they weigh less and the ability to get more travel out of the 2.0 than the 2.5. He also mentioned that they run the 2.0 instead of the 2.5 on their race vehicle. So...
  3. X

It's ready for YOU! The PURE 200 Course!

Hey guys is there a schedule for the races?
  4. X

New guy from Cali/UTV Scene

Thanks for the info. I have called around looking for prices on dune rims and tires because I thought starting there would be a reasonable place to start as far as prices, boy was I wrong. So, I will start with lighting....I will give you a call Steve to pick your brain on my options, thanks again.
  5. X

I shall do just that thanks. Had tons of people riding Horseshoe Canyon yesterday and I could not see anything behind me. I will be purchasing mirrors ASAP!
  6. X

No dought! I was doing that today, drifting off the trail checking on the kids! I will definitely add an intercom system to my very long list of stuff to buy for the RZR. Thanks!
  7. X

Thanks guys. Site is very nice! Tons of information and videos, love it!
  8. X

Wuz up everyone! Eric here, new to the UTV Scene. Bought a RZR XP4 and needing ideas on sand tires, wind shield, and some lights. So far I bought a rear bench w/harnesses, front polaris bumper, soft top, and trailing arm protector. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000