Search results

1. K

Sara Price to Become the First Female Driver in Stadium SUPER Trucks

This is Awesome, Congrats and Good Luck Sara!!!
  2. K

TORC series anyone ?

Hey us SR1 guys are all about Crandon, full race/demo whatever. Give us a shot and we'll put on a show.
  3. K

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

So was there more than one class that raced today? Besides obviously N/A and turbo desert cars does anyone have results they could post?
  4. K

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Piss Poor coverage from Score, thanks for the updates guys! Maybe next year Score can find a feed that has sound and doesn't drop every 5 minutes. Possibly an announcer that has a clue about racing, maybe someone thats not ESL.....
  5. K

How fast are SR1's ???

I knew we laid down some fast laps in the SR1 class but didn't realize just how fast we were going. This last weekend at Wild Horse Pass the top 3 SR1's all laid down faster lap times than any other vehicle. Also faster than Deagan's winning Pro Lite lap time when they last raced WHP (And I know...
  6. K

I shouldn't even be alive

Your story hits close to home so I thought I would share mine and help drive home the NEVER RIDE ALONE rule. I to had a major spinal injury, 10+ years ago I shattered my T10 - T12 riding my dirt bike in Glamis. My back was fused and rods were inserted. However, it's my little brothers story that...
  7. K

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Can't wait, see you all bright and early tomorrow!!!
  8. K

Frame straightening in So. Cal ???

I forgot about Dr. Johns, a friend of mine had a Harley Frame straightened there and they did a great job.
  9. K

Thanks guys, I'll hit up James and John and see what they say. It's only slightly bent maybe a 1/8 - 1/4 inch in and whats more bothersome is the plate that holds the steering rack seems a bit twisted from the arm mount being pushed in slightly. I'm sure this thing wasn't all that straight to...
  10. K

Hey Guys, After my crash last weekend the front end of my car is a little tweaked and I don't want to start messing around with a porto-power as it seems like it needs to be moved out and forward. I was wondering if anyone knows of a shop with a frame straightening table that could fix it...
  11. K

Official UTVUnderground 2014 Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional RD2 Photos-Results

I'd like to chime in since I was involved in one of the biggest crashes of the day. Being a grass roots entry level series we're going to consistently have people like myself that have very little race experience. All I feel like I can do is share my experience and point out how important it is...
  12. K

Official UTVUnderground 2014 Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional RD2 Photos-Results

Here's my crash video... Can't wait for next round, I'm stoked were right back at Elsinore. http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=B_cZ7je5j5M&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvfYK3PgezPA%26feature%3Dshare
  13. K

Rednecks With Paychecks - EVENT VIDEO - Must Watch!!

I'm getting a big wheel ready for next year, I'll smoke that fire fighter..
  14. K

SR1 Championship racing at Elsinore!

I'll be ready to go and can't wait to get back on the Elsinore track! Also, I just checked the weather and it looks like a sunny 70 degrees....
  15. K

George Hammel - Lucas Oil Off-Road AZ-Regional Round 2 VIDEO

I'm at all the So Cal and AZ regionals so I'll stop by.
  16. K

George Hammel - Lucas Oil Off-Road AZ-Regional Round 2 VIDEO

Cool Video!! I saw your Supercuts car out in AZ and it looked good. I also shattered some vertebrae and have similar looking hardware from my T10-T12. I know the pain involved but I didn't damage my spinal cord, so I couldn't imagine how much rehab you've gone through. Stoked to see you're back...
  17. K

First trip to Glamis, what should I know?

I'm with Rogue1, NEVER RIDE ALONE, and follow someone who knows dune riding until you get the hang of how to weave through the dunes.
  18. K

Need some advise

WTH, Noel I remember you. You used to kill it on your stand up jet ski. We were actually just talking about you guys a few weeks ago and Jason said he had tried to find you and your fam online but had no luck. I'll PM you mine and Jason's info. I know he'd love to hear from you.
  19. K

Need some advise

HaHa, Sand Shark you nailed it!! We call it the kill room, Aunt Jean is still very proud of all her trophies, it's full of Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears, World Record Fish, and many other furry creatures in between. Jason now lives near me in Huntington Beach, and helps me work on my SR1. I...
  20. K

Need some advise

Hey Sand Shark, yes Jeannie is still around. She's in her mid 90's now so my Mom runs the day to day stuff, but Jeannie still does late night golf cart strolls through the park. She likes to pick people up, tell stories, and show them around the park.
  21. K

Need some advise

My family runs two resorts in Parker AZ. one is on the water called Branson's Resort, and the other is just off the water back in the hills called Cienega Springs RV Park. Both parks are RV friendly, and have their own perks. It's worth checking out, ask for my Mom Debbie Kilgore. 928-667-3346 -...
  22. K

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Thanks guys, this year has been wild. I'm stoked to have finally put my money where my mouth is and drive something. I had dabbled in a few different things before (kart, baja bug), but SR1 is the only class I feel nobody can show up and beat me with their wallet. Stoked to see what happens this...
  23. K

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Hey all, I'm attaching my Race Report from the Lucas Oil Regional season opener at Glen Helen. I wasn't sure of the best way to do this so I included a PDF and jpgs. Also Joey, please let me know where I can get some stickers so I can fly your colors. Thanks, Brandon
  24. K

My friend Brandon Fiege, picked up a partially completed SR1 and it will be ready for Elsinore.
  25. K

Rhino Graphics Template

Does anyone have a Rhino Graphics Template they would share? I'm looking for the template with the hood scoops, but at this point anything will do.
  26. K

Where are you racing? Racers data base.

Brandon Kilgore I'll be racing SR1 in CA and AZ Regionals
  27. K

Lake elsinore grand prix 2013 pics and videos

How about posting some results, can't find them anywhere... Patience is NOT a virtue!!
  28. K

"Nessie" Lucas SR1 Class Build

Car is looking great. I would consider a removable/replaceable rear bumper for Lucas series, especially if you plan on coating the frame. My rear bumper is beat to hell, and am going to replace it.
  29. K

SR1 Class at Firebird Raceway - double header!

Congrats Corry, Count me in.
  30. K

O, I thought it was a jigged frame also.
  31. K

As long as it retains stock suspension mounting locations I think it's OK. Weller has a tube chassis that's legal to run. http://www.wellerracing.com/SR1-Base-Frame-Assembly_p_2653.html
  32. K

Nice! I keep hearing of more SR1 cars getting built for next year. We should see some good car counts for 2014.
  33. K

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Results

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Result HaHa, OK. I was just wanting to see what photos were out there so I could pick one or a couple to send to my sponsors for this season. The pics of the race are bitchen but don't show my sponsors. I was hoping...
  34. K

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Results

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Result Does anyone know what photographers were at this event? I haven't seen any links to event photos, besides the ones below.
  35. K

Kilgore SR1 LOORS Shootout Elsinore Video

Thanks guys, coming to the green white checkers I new I didn't have anything for Nelson and with my rear view filled with blue I just tried to run as fast as possible while protecting the inside line. Luckily I got help from Corry when she was battling with Thompson and gave me a little...
  36. K

Kilgore SR1 LOORS Shootout Elsinore Video

My Cousin Jason shot an awesome video of my SR1 race. I thought he was just going to cover a couple laps but he nailed the whole thing. Just wanted to share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNMPpaQV_fc&feature=share <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"...
  37. K

2013 Lake Elsinore Grand Prix

I'm planning on Racing.
  38. K

Can someone please tell me WTF happend to Speed Channel???

So you're telling me there's a chance!!!! This blows, I'm over cable we need more internet TV.
  39. K

I was thinking this is a great opportunity for MAV TV also, or Maybe UTV Underground channel..... just sayin.. I would love to see a lower budget channel that covers Lucas, Torc, BITD in prime time spots. Then fill in with race coverage from across the US, WORKS, Regional MX Nationals, Flat...
  40. K

So I tune to good ol' 607 on Direct TV only to find my favorite channel is switched to FOX Sports 1??? This channel plays UFC, boxing, baseball, etc...... Someone needs to let the jock strap wearing base runners know this is no damn replacement for speed channel!! Is this only a Direct TV thing...
  41. K

WORCS CLASS

I've considered racing my SR1 in the Dirt series, but only on the larger courses. They ran the main track at Perris yesterday I bet that would have been a good one. But Kenny works his tail off in his SR1 to try and keep pace with the other UTV's on smaller tracks. But besides Lucas Regionals...
  42. K

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Also, I forgot to mention a huge thanks to Walker Evans for a last minute rebuild on my shocks!!! I was bottoming out big time in my qualifier and the race felt like butter. I asked Walker how much I owed him for the rebuild, he laughed and said, "that's why were our here, it's called race...
  43. K

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Since my first race at Elsinore included faulty steering (frozen ball joint end) and ended 3 laps in when my ignition wire came loose, I'm considering this past Glen Helen race as my first. I want to start by saying how awesome the staff at the regionals are by helping me rush through...
  44. K

Good work dude, I got out of my SR1 race, grabbed a beer and by the time I got up there you were...

Good work dude, I got out of my SR1 race, grabbed a beer and by the time I got up there you were already leading.
  45. K

UTV racing at Crandon?

Helmet Dislodged....... Brutal!! I remember hearing about that one, hope he's doing alright.
  46. K

UTV racing at Crandon?

From one of the guys who doesn't have the skill for SR1 speed, I'd be ALL ABOUT IT!!! Crandon = Epic!!
  47. K

Yeah, I keep hearing VHF and I believe they broadcasted the beehive communication on Weatherman channel, which is VHF. The confusion came in when I was told by numerous people to run a RaceCeiver for race communication and that unit is only offered in UHF.... Hence my confusion.. <?xml:namespace...
  48. K

Could anyone verify if Race Control broadcasts on UHF, VHF, or both?? I keep hearing mixed info... THANKS
  49. K

VandenBosch racing report. Dirt Series round 2

Hey Ryan, I was planing on meeting up with you on Sunday but after a long Saturday at the Lucas races I had forgot all about it until well after your race. I'll have to catch up with you at the next one. But good job on second place, the guy out front was moving pretty good, I didn't clock his...
  50. K

Good Work Dude!!!! My race didn't go so hot, lost a little screw out of my ignition and ended my...

Good Work Dude!!!! My race didn't go so hot, lost a little screw out of my ignition and ended my race on lap 4. But I hoped out of my car and watched your's, Stoked for ya. I did look around for you but never saw your rig anywhere. I'm sure I'll catch up with you at one of these races now that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000