Search results

1. K

How fast are SR1's ???

I knew we laid down some fast laps in the SR1 class but didn't realize just how fast we were going. This last weekend at Wild Horse Pass the top 3 SR1's all laid down faster lap times than any other vehicle. Also faster than Deagan's winning Pro Lite lap time when they last raced WHP (And I know...
  2. K

Frame straightening in So. Cal ???

Hey Guys, After my crash last weekend the front end of my car is a little tweaked and I don't want to start messing around with a porto-power as it seems like it needs to be moved out and forward. I was wondering if anyone knows of a shop with a frame straightening table that could fix it...
  3. K

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Hey all, I'm attaching my Race Report from the Lucas Oil Regional season opener at Glen Helen. I wasn't sure of the best way to do this so I included a PDF and jpgs. Also Joey, please let me know where I can get some stickers so I can fly your colors. Thanks, Brandon
  4. K

Rhino Graphics Template

Does anyone have a Rhino Graphics Template they would share? I'm looking for the template with the hood scoops, but at this point anything will do.
  5. K

Kilgore SR1 LOORS Shootout Elsinore Video

My Cousin Jason shot an awesome video of my SR1 race. I thought he was just going to cover a couple laps but he nailed the whole thing. Just wanted to share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNMPpaQV_fc&feature=share <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"...
  6. K

Can someone please tell me WTF happend to Speed Channel???

So I tune to good ol' 607 on Direct TV only to find my favorite channel is switched to FOX Sports 1??? This channel plays UFC, boxing, baseball, etc...... Someone needs to let the jock strap wearing base runners know this is no damn replacement for speed channel!! Is this only a Direct TV thing...
  7. K

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Since my first race at Elsinore included faulty steering (frozen ball joint end) and ended 3 laps in when my ignition wire came loose, I'm considering this past Glen Helen race as my first. I want to start by saying how awesome the staff at the regionals are by helping me rush through...
  8. K

Just Purchased Corry Weller SR1

Over the weekend I picked up Corry Weller's old SR1 from Emilio. I drove it and the thing is scary fast!!!! Add 1 more SR1 for Elsinore on the 13th.
  9. K

No UTV's in SSTS

I spoke with Robby over the weekend and found out there will be no UTV racing in the Stadium Super Truck Series. Robby said the manufacturers and him couldn't reach a deal to get UTV's involved in the series, so they're replacing UTV's with 1600 buggies. Robby did say that he likes UTV's and...
  10. K

Potential SR1 Guy

Hello all, I hoped on here because I'm looking into racing the SR1 class in So. Cal, and maybe some AZ regionals. I have a moto background including flat track & MX racing. I recently raced my baja bug in the baja cup challenge last weekend and I definitely need something faster...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000