Search results

1. B

2015 Jimco/Polaris XP4 1000 Race Car For Sale

2015 Polaris XP4 1000 This car is a one of a kind car built by Jimco. It is a full chassis build with no expenses spared. Last year this car won the Baja 500, Imperial Valley 250, and the Baja 1000. This year the car has been driven in three races by Kristen Matlock and has been on the podium...
  2. B

Matlocks Baja 500 Race Story

2016 Baja 500 Race Story Wayne Matlock 1st Overall UTV Kristen Matlock 3rd Pro UTV Written by: Wayne Matlock It’s been three weeks since Kristen and I competed in one of the toughest races I have ever entered. I knew going into this race that it would be a tough one for me. This would be...
  3. B

My San Felipe 250 TT Spec Report

I got the chance to live out one of my biggest dreams at the San Felipe 250 the other weekend. It all started when my buddy, Craig Christy, called me about a month ago. He asked if I would like to drive his new Trophy Truck Spec in the upcoming San Felipe 250 race. I was like, are you joking...
  4. B

New Turbo Build

We are having Jimco build us a new turbo car. We have made a lot of changes to this car from things we learned on the last one. This car should be really bad ass with a lot of never see before parts. I can't wait to drive it at the UTV World Championship race. Faster, lighter, and lower.
  5. B

Matlocks 1971 Baja 1000 Report

2015 Baja 1000 Terabbit Racing/Matlock Racing Race Report - Told byWayne Matlock: I am now sitting at my desk getting back to normal life…or what they tell me is normal. I keep thinking back to this past weeks’ experience and I think to myself that I am blessed beyond words to be able to do...
  6. B

Wayne Matlocks IV 250 Race Report

This was one of the hottest and roughest races I have done in a long time. We went into this race like we do any other race…with one thing in mind…to win. This race happened to be in my own backyard, a desert that I have raced in for twenty plus years. I knew that if I didn’t win, it would be...
  7. B

SCORE IV 250

It's only a couple of weeks away from the SCORE IV 250. Anybody planning on racing or going down to spectate. The course last year was a lot of fun and was something completely different than a normal SCORE or BITD desert race. It is a mix of traditional high speed desert racing through the...
  8. B

Vegas To Reno

The biggest off road race in the country is only two weeks away and this place is quiet. We have the largest class in the field with 42 cars. I sure wish that we could have qualifying for starting positions. I would much rather start based on skill than luck of the draw.
  9. B

Wayne Matlock's Baja 500 Report

Well that was fun! I have been dreaming of racing Baja in a car for a long time. I know some of you are thinking, you dreamed of racing a UTV and not a class 1 car or a trophy truck? But yeah I actually love driving the UTV and have been working hard to make it happen for some time now. In order...
  10. B

Hey Cognito

Your probably right Iron Works. This is probably not the place for that and can be handled with a simple phone call. I just saw the back end of my car and got worked up again.
  11. B

Baja 500

The race is only three weeks away and it's quite on here. Who is racing and who is planning on coming down to help pit or watch from the side of the road? This years course is going to be epic with the pine forest, La Rumorosa, then a 60+ mile of wide open Laguna Salada dry lake bed. Followed by...
  12. B

New Jimco build

It's finally happening, Jimco Racing is starting on our new race car. I'm very excited to have a company like Jimco building our UTV. Really looking forward to seeing this thing completed, can't wait to race it at the mint 400.
  13. B

Mint 400 UTV qualifying

With all of the UTV's that are going to be at the Mint this year (most likely 60 plus) from what everyone has been saying. We will probably be the largest class in the event. With that many UTV's racing we should have qualifying, not only so someone that can run a winning pace doesn't get stuck...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000