Search results

1. E

Code MEX LOG 500, whos in?

this looks like a promising race , specially when you count the terrain, millage and cost (specially this part). so whos in? ill try nxt yr for sure..
  2. E

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

any one has experience with them? i use it in my quad and love it but I'm looking for the best bang for the buck exhaust. mostly oriented to race desert.. https://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/84609-monster-dual-exhaust.html
  3. E

hi, not new but back here again..

Hi guys same guy as other forums, just been gone gor a while.. but now here hopefully for the near future. my friend is getting an utv and ill be helping him build it. I got a few questions: 1- how you manage to save the belts as much as possible? I dont want to snap every few miles? 2- what...
  4. E

any one with experience with Teixeira A arms?

My friend is going to start building his utv and i recommend Teixeira, since i love his parts for my atv. Any input on them? Mostly the arms
  5. E

SCORE IMPERIAL VALLEY 250, APRIL 2014

OK guys heres the map and some info.. SO WHOS GOING??:confused::confused:
  6. E

1st round of PONDEROSA Promotions. FEB 2. Salada to Ponderosa...

Career Info : Invitation to all runners out of the way of Baja California and the U.S. Rancho La Ponderosa JR Promotions & Transportation presented the first series race Motorcycle , ATV and Utv ' Salada - S '' Ponderosa '' Race Team 5ta. Tennis Fun Edition ! ... The track has everything...
  7. E

Kuervoz Rosarito 200, Rosarito, Baja, 4th July weekend, 2013....

heres a great race to do guys and we can celebrate the 4th of july at the beach.. ok guys here is the map with the access roads.. all the access will be marked directly from the main roads(BLVds) here are the marking to reach the track and during the track... the ONLY authorized pits areas...
  8. E

does any one make exhaust for the RZR4 seater

ok guys im almost there on buying the rzr 800 4 seater but i want to do some basic bolt ons to it... and ofcourse exhaust is one of them but i cant find places that have set for it... any ideas.. thanks for the help
  9. E

SADR Tequila 125, may 17-18 in Rocky Point.

ok guys heres some info on a great race. hope to see some over there.. For more information please visit http://www.racesadr.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000