Search results

1. Kalop

WTB Pumper helmet

Thanks for link / site... I'll keep checking back with them. There's pyrotect brand for $210 all sizes... but I'm not familiar with them, and I need to find out the weight, daughter neck gets sore and tired if helmet weighs too much...
  2. Kalop

Baja/Race Karma...

There's no easy solution. Like Johnny said on his post, he was so far back that he took off to find an alternate line.... then once you realize you have NO PLACE to go even with narrow width and 4x4 .... then what? Your forced to cut.... or sit forever, might as well pack it up and go home...
  3. Kalop

WTB Pumper helmet

Anyone know of place to find used pumper helmets for sale? Need of for my daughter.. adult size medium (most brands).. hate to buy a new one because it won't last. Ebay hasn't been helpful, neither has racing junk.
  4. Kalop

POLARIS® INDUSTRIES VOLUNTARILY RECALLS

Voluntarily my Azz... there's some class action or government intervention behind the scenes. Polaris profit maximizing money grab idea of recall is "next years model."
  5. Kalop

#1982 Jeremiah Staggs 2016 Parker 250 Race Report

Thanks.. that would make sense.
  6. Kalop

#1982 Jeremiah Staggs 2016 Parker 250 Race Report

Anyone know what that lever is that's attached to shifter ?
  7. Kalop

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

Are you talking about the redesigned suspension? I can't imagine why AC /RG would start working on the best part of AC and ignore the worst- drive train / engine. Now if your talking about new engine (not just H2 crap w/turbo slapped on) that you've personally seen??? Now that would be...
  8. Kalop

AC rumors for years and years now. Still irrelevant in full size and racing.
  9. Kalop

Bahaahhaha My thoughts exactly.
  10. Kalop

Pretty F-ing Clear to me. Ole money bags is riled up ... LOL
  11. Kalop

I smile every time can am beats polaris. I hope S3, Murray's and the other CanAm teams absolutely wipe their asses on polaris this year. I'm tired of polaris and their domination ... meanwhile churning out chit boxes of poor quality at insanely ridiculous prices. Polaris as a company sux.
  12. Kalop

Well that sux. Any video would be better than nothing.
  13. Kalop

So will Joey be able to produce a Polaris sponsored video covering the Parker 250 when the top 3 turbo's are can am's ?? This should be interesting. :)
  14. Kalop

4 seat turbo rzr

What $50 heated seat thing you talking about ? Thanks
  15. Kalop

Matlocks 1971 Baja 1000 Report

Wow... awesome write up. I would have never guessed in a million years a driver could sleep at wheel... holy cow that's funny.
  16. Kalop

Eclipse rv reviews

Fuck my luck .. that's the exact camper I'd buy too.. I could see it advertised, "Barely used, like new" and off into the toyhauler hell of repairs I'd be into it.
  17. Kalop

#1958 Race Car Issues

George thanks for sharing ... that's shit ton of knowledge and info. shared for potential racers.
  18. Kalop

Eclipse rv reviews

Dayum... I just thought my class C was a shit box rolling down the road ... I've been thinking about going to work and play style toyhauler, but why trade 1 shit box for another. We've got to have something to camp in though... no good places to ride close.
  19. Kalop

Baja 1000 Race Report UTVinc/Polaris

Very good write up ... no political bull shit ... just tells it as he sees it ... Props to ole Money bags for having a pair.
  20. Kalop

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Hope sportsman utv guys ok. What's scoop on Johnny? He's been at 0.0mph too long to be smoke break.
  21. Kalop

Murray good group guys .. same with Dustin .. sux for them.. but that's baja.
  22. Kalop

That'd mean the trackers are just totally F'*&d. Either that or Johnny's in his own private fantasy land again. lol
  23. Kalop

Showing Wes at #2 .... 0 mph. Can't find #1 ... must be tracking glitch again.
  24. Kalop

Colton at 50 mph average ... when you compare Bryce in TT avg at 51 mph ... yea, that's INSANELY fast for bike.
  25. Kalop

Going to be a loooong night of racing. Insane how long the race is. On the TT scene looks like Bryce still holding down #1.
  26. Kalop

Ole money bags Johnny still #4 per tracker. He's still in it as well.
  27. Kalop

BJ seems be king of DNFs lately
  28. Kalop

Com ' on Cory ... since Murrays are out of podium. #1 = anything but Popo be refreshing change IMO.
  29. Kalop

Wes is haulin !! Bummer on Murrays.
  30. Kalop

Gordon still hauling ass ... looks to b in #4 ... can't count him out.
  31. Kalop

Typical score coverage ... I don't know why I ever expect anything different. :(
  32. Kalop

Baja 1000 class 1900

I'm in for Murray 's too .... that would be AWESOME !!!
  33. Kalop

Polaris anti YXZ video

It's not some random dude with a gorpro youtube video with his ridding buddies... It's a classless lying propaganda piece produced by POLARIS. Show me one other video this tasteless produced by manufacture in SxS sport ???
  34. Kalop

Polaris anti YXZ video

Targeting geriatric nursing home community ??? Well crap... no wonder Johnny liked it so much. j/k LOL Bahaha
  35. Kalop

Polaris anti YXZ video

Seriously ... you gonna beat that drum? Polaris - all the parts I've replaced are stamped "CHINA" or some other overseas country, and they're proudly assembled in Mexico. LOL Good try.
  36. Kalop

Polaris anti YXZ video

Being sponsored by Polaris I'd expect you to say nothing less. The fact that Popo made such a lame azz video shows DESPERATION ... While you may actually not like it yami... brass at popo-ville getting worried... over last 3 months stocks are plummeting ... popo sales are plummeting ...
  37. Kalop

Polaris anti YXZ video

Polaris has very little historical competition in desert racing as a whole they've dominated. I think they have absolutely NO PLANS to compete with this manual transmission... and their rubber band system is going to be dominated next year by manual transmission ... the Yamaha platform will...
  38. Kalop

Polaris anti YXZ video

FJK Frank admin at rzr forum STARTED a thread over there ... I guess he thought it was going to be a big success with this new release of Polaris propaganda trash piece. So after 6 pages of everyone including rzr owners slamming the video and it was just getting hammered left and right... ole...
  39. Kalop

Belts and other BS ?'s...

1. OEM if racing, gates is ok if on budget or as backup. 2. Polaris oem oil 3. Razorback is best. 4. No idea what that is . PS) I DON'T RACE ... so take it for what its worth, nothing much.
  40. Kalop

Baja 1000 Bets and Bullshit

This is why those guys at RCD call 1900 class "golf carts". Very cool hearing your experience in those. I'm about 99.999% sure I'll never get the privilege of driving one.... I left .0001% chance of winning the lottery still in there. :) Keep hope alive.
  41. Kalop

SCORE PRO UTV 1 CLASS!!!

... HELLL YEA !!! TAKES SOME BALLS ... Good job SCORE. :D
  42. Kalop

BITD adds new Pro Turbo Production UTV class

HELL YA !!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  43. Kalop

Baja 1000 Bets and Bullshit

Woooo pow ... Ouch.
  44. Kalop

UTVUnderground.com Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K3

And how would that be "obvious" ? Xp1k2 says "TO BE CONTINUED" It ends with a cliffhanger going around and around ... Now nothing. I guess I missed the "obvious" memo. Nevertheless great video.
  45. Kalop

UTVUnderground.com Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K3

xp2k finished with "to be continued" and RJ spinning around and around the death wall .... Where the f*#@ is that continuation ??? I've been waiting for months to see how he's going to get out of that.
  46. Kalop

Score Points Race is Crazy with 1 Race to Go Baja 1000 whos gona take it ?

Goooooo Murray's. Hope they win it all.
  47. Kalop

RZR vs MAVERICK vs YXZ - Who wins?

I agree. I have owned 3 different paddles sets over the years. Everyone at time claimed they where the best of the best I could buy for that particular machine. Bleh Every one of the sets where a waste of money. About every 3 months or so for some stupid reason I consider trying them...
  48. Kalop

YXZ1000R Yamaha Challenge

Hey my old rzr w/the rear mounted radiator was in your video.... good luck, I'd like to see it stock finish 1000 mile baja.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000