Search results

1. UTVMike24

SNORE Caliente race

Come race your UTV with us low race fees,Pre Fun runs,Bonus Money,Cash Payouts,Trophys and we offer Race Pit Support with Tri State Race Support..Got questions email me [email protected] #Snoresxsclassrep #SnoreAsstRaceDirector
  2. UTVMike24

SNORE Off Road Racing Series

Want something a little different come race your UTV with us..We have great tracks and events.Our Fees are low,that gets you a Pre Run on Friday before the race...Winners get Trophies,Payouts,Bonus money not only do you race against the 3 classes of SXS in most heat events we race with the class...
  3. UTVMike24

AZ West Returns as Sponsor of The 2017 UTV World Championship

Super Stoked that AZ West has joined up with UTV Underground and the UTV Worlds. Lacrecia and I are ready to put the #924 Team Polaris RZR4 on the podium.
  4. UTVMike24

Baja 500

Well I will be in the New Felix Racing #1958 with Lacrecia we're stoked to be in the New Build Eric just finished
  5. UTVMike24

SNORE Caliente in June...

We have a couple of threads going on the Snore race. Hoping for a large turnout
  6. UTVMike24

Why is no one racing MORE series ?

I'm the current SNORE UTV class rep and board member ... SNORE and MORE have been working together to grow the UTV/SXS class. Currently SNORE and MORE run 3 races together and more next year..We also have some big companies aboard, Driven Experience,KC Lights,Kartek,Mckenzies,FOX,Butchs Speed...
  7. UTVMike24

Predictions for the next BITD race

Well Johnny and theTurbo will be on the box... And we will still be talking about the same crap about UTVRA
  8. UTVMike24

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

Here is my opinion as a BITD,WORCS,SNORE,AZOP...Driver,Co Dawg,Pit crew,Team Owner...BITD has some issues to work out with us SXS's growing in its series.#1 Tech and following the current rules and not changing rules in mid stream.Im sorry if you show up Not race ready go home !! Also we need to...
  9. UTVMike24

Snore wants to take UTV racing where BITD will not.

Well im all for running in SNORE...But we need a Real voice as racers and it is not going to happen with UTVRA
  10. UTVMike24

Any racers out of Las Vegas?

We live in Vegas and race WORCs,BITD and Score in our SXS
  11. UTVMike24

Quicksand motorsports k2z1

That car is amazing in person
  12. UTVMike24

WORCS Rd. 4 Lake Havasu Photos and Results

We understand buddy ...it's not easy for sure..And we appreciate all you guys do ..I say it all the time.. Us that race our SXSs in multiple series with UTV Underground Stickers and promote this site !! We have Sponsors and Fans that want to see pictures and race reports..I would rather post...
  13. UTVMike24

Thanks buddy
  14. UTVMike24

Was this all of the photos you got ..Did you get any of the other UTV Underground SXS ? Thanks Mike
  15. UTVMike24

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

Also since all of the discussions on the UTV Underground about Tech..WORCs has hired a outside person that will Tech all cars..We had 4 Addict Racing cars in line at the same time including my own..It took a little longer but it was a true tech and inspection...Great job WORCs !!! And Jim from...
  16. UTVMike24

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

I agree !!
  17. UTVMike24

Thank you Joey for having a forum on your site where these talks can be heard out.. As most of us long time Desert racers know talking about this on Race Dezert doesn't work for a UTV Discussion...Pro Class is moving along Great...Sportsman Class where some of us have raced for Years like...
  18. UTVMike24

Great New post !! Let's try and move this towards a Great out come
  19. UTVMike24

Ok but the current BITD rules don't allow stock fuel cells ....So why did I have to race against one in those Races...That's why we have Rules...I don't want to get hurt so we can have a higher car count
  20. UTVMike24

Looking Back on The UTV World Championship by Joey D. (1000 Photos)

Epic event everyone !!! Joey D. 2016 !!! Can't wait !!!
  21. UTVMike24

Hey Bud light time...
  22. UTVMike24

Maybe the post topic should be changed to Utv racing issues
  23. UTVMike24

I agree we can do something about the tech situation as a Group.And then hopefully the rest will play out correctly and we don't have a Rule Breaker situation or even more important ..UNSAFE RACE CARS RACING As for the Turbo Maverick staying in the Pro UTV Limited,I guess that's a different...
  24. UTVMike24

Lol you are correct on that one Johnny.But we did get a 3rd at the UTV championship best finish in our 900 But he doesn't build cars just motors...His customers don't have motor issues on track But as you go faster to Joeys point more shit breaks...
  25. UTVMike24

But not on a UTV platform ... Jim has customers that want to keep the Polaris motor but want to race at 100 mph in the Pro Utv Unlimited class
  26. UTVMike24

That's what some of us are after ..plus a 32 in tire.
  27. UTVMike24

Is this about Tech inspections in the Utv racing series. Not why my buddy Johnny lost or why Dustin won Hell were running a 900 still
  28. UTVMike24

But if you were following Jim's Facebook page post ...Cory said he is the ruler and he was the one who Made this sport.And nothing is going to change that.or at BITD. We'll BITD is down the street from me Plus other racers on Jim's post are saying the same thing time for a new Prez
  29. UTVMike24

First of all it was Not attack on any other Engine Builder...But started in frustration that we Race multiple Race series and with the larger field of entries ..And more accidents are happening..People are showing up to these events with unsafe SXSs or oversized motors,etc..That is unsafe for...
  30. UTVMike24

2015 UTV World Championship UNOFFICIAL RESULTS / Photos

Amazing Epic Event Joey and Team !!! Mad Media and BITD.. Can't wait till next years event ?? #UTVUGRACETEAM !!! #RAMPAGEOFFROADRACING
  31. UTVMike24

UTV World Championship Shit talking,sidebet,odds whos going to win

We didn't get the big air trophy ... But we did Win this
  32. UTVMike24

UTV World Championship Shit talking,sidebet,odds whos going to win

I know were Going To Launch!!! this Addict racing engines Fast RZR !!! on the Fox Big air jump for the Cash $$$. And we will be coming thru the pack quickly
  33. UTVMike24

New Girls SXS Class

34. UTVMike24

New Girls SXS Class

Can't wait to get this started this weekend !! Lot's of attention on this class by Sponsors and Fans !!! Especially my Wife !!!
  35. UTVMike24

2015 Dumont SXS WARS! Drag Racing

Thanks Rusty
  36. UTVMike24

Roost time
  37. UTVMike24

Thanks for all the support Joey. We grabbed a Win in the 1200 class with a 900 motor no turbo no NOS..Addict Racing Engines Baby
  38. UTVMike24

who wins the parker 250/150

I tell you it was Great race a lot of broke cars all day.Course seemed a little ruffer then past races,With the quick rain before we started no dust till the second lap.Track was fast we only had 1 belt break on course
  39. UTVMike24

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

We'll as for Tech and all the New cars and the length of time it took.Not that bad at all.But these New racers should read the rule book or call Cory BEFORE YOU GET TO THE RACE DO YOUR HOMEWORK !!!! As for Cognito changing a motor in a parking lot Really like we all knew Cory was going to check...
  40. UTVMike24

Best in The Desert Henderson 250

Great job Joey and your staff another Great year
  41. UTVMike24

Any racers out of Las Vegas?

We live in Henderson and run Worc's and Best in the Desert,plus our team owns Iron Mine race park in Cedar City
  42. UTVMike24

Best in The Desert Henderson 250

I know that our Team Rampage Off-Road #1940 loved racing against the bigger classes.Hope that will continue after Parker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000