Search results

1. N

Turbo or n.a. For new car build score and bitd?

As it states, I'm trying to make an educated decision before starting a new build. Currently looking at thads roller chassis or magnums new desert car. Where do you racers see the class going? Will there be an NA class in the next year? I know cognito is killing it in his NA car right now but...
  2. N

A new fox edition build...

Just a couple pics and a list of the guys that helped with the build! Thanks to... Jaime at method wheels, Doug at TMW off-road, Aaron at PRP seats, Jon at WOLF designs, and nick at utv inc.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

Need a maverick belt at the pure 250 race!

As is said, I'm in need of a belt for our maverick out here in cal city. Burned ours up prerunning, if anybody knows if someone has a spare close by, or a place around that might have one please let me know! Thanks
  4. N

Maverick xrs play/race build

Had my maverick for about 6 months Now, and I've beat on it pretty hard inc. some prerunning and hard desert terrain So far in stock form she held up very well almost 1000 mi. No problems... So of course it's time to rip it apart! Dropped it off today at Madigan Motorsports for...
  5. N

Hello everybody newbie from so cal here

Hey everyone, new to the site but not to the utv thing... Been playing with side by sides since before the rhino days. Anyways just picked up my maverick and wanting to find some new people and places to check out...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000