4. J

New from Illinois

Welcome to the Forums!
  5. J

Long Travel Industries

Welcome to the Forums!
  6. J

Kawasaki Top End

This is for all you Teryx Owners. If your looking to get much more top end out of your Teryx, look into a Brute Force or VForce Bevel Gear Swap. I am in the works of installing a Teryx bevel gear in my Arctic Cat 650 V2(Kawi motor). This will lower my overall ratio by 14.5%. I have heard of...
  7. J

Hello

Some of my issues are turning the bigger mud tires. Arctic Cat now has 3 Sets of gear ratio's you can choose from. In the Thundercat 1000 and 700H1 you will find 3.1 gears. Anything else will have 3.6 Gears unless it's a 700 H1 Mud Pro, or I do believe a year of the Prowler SxS also had them. I...
  8. J

Hello

I'm actually building it up to be a "trail monster." I want to be able to hold my own on roads with a few raptors, KTM's etc but I also want to go in the deepest of mud pits. Should be intresting to see when it's all finished. I'll keep you posted.
  9. J

Hello

Lol Mud ATV's require more maintenance then some think but I imagine UTV's do too. I live in Alberta, Canada (Happy Birthday Canada :cool:). We have miles and miles of trails ranging from muskeg, mountains, mud, deep creek crossings etc.
  10. J

Dragonfire Racing

Welcome to the forums DragonFireRacing! I'm sure you will bring great info along with great products in the future!
  11. J

Click here to vote for UTV Underground

Just voted.. I will vote everyday along with unleashedpowersports and world of brutes. In the end we all win :cool:.
  12. J

Hello

Thank you for the welcome! I honestly don't know much about UTV's, but hopefully this site can change that. I currently don't have a UTV but I do have a 2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2 ATV that is Trail / Mud Ready.
  13. J

Hello

We're glad to be associated with UTVUnderground. Unleashed Powersports • View topic - UnleashedPowersports.com - UTVUnderground Partnership
  14. J

Hello

Hello. I'm new to UTVUnderground.com. I'll be sure to refer people here and contribute to the site. Justin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000