Search results

1. K

2012 LEGP UTVcross RESULTS/Photos/Videos ??!!

i completed 3 laps and on my way to finishing my 4th, when i broke there was no one left on the track. i got the white flag after 2nd lap as i was passing, then coming in on 3rd lap w/ no other cars near me i got white flag again...it was still out... i think my transponder got spun after the...
  2. K

2012 LEGP UTVcross RESULTS/Photos/Videos ??!!

Anyone catch a snap-shot of the results?:confused: I (#1995 black 660) put in a good 3 laps after a lid down roll on the 2nd corner of 1st lap! :o Overshot the berm at the 2nd uphill corner and tried to roll off the backside to get back on course. :oFML:o But the trackside crew got me back up...
  3. K

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

ANY UTV GP RACES (so cal) NOV-DEC 2011????????? Unfortunately i smoked my top end and wont have my rhino back together before the 2011 LEGP.. i cant find any info on the Pala race in december... IS THERE ANY GP RACES OR ANYTHING BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE YEAR????!!! I JUST...
  4. K

ANY UTV GP RACES (so cal) NOV-DEC 2011?????????

Unfortunately i smoked my top end and wont have my rhino back together before the 2011 LEGP.. i cant find any info on the Pala race in december... IS THERE ANY GP RACES OR ANYTHING BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE YEAR????!!! :confused::confused: I JUST FINISHED REBUILDING THE CAR AND I...
  5. K

Lake Elsinore GP 2010 PICS and INFO

Thanks! Next race I will find a better spot to mount my camera, a spot where my co driver can reach it to wipe it off. :rolleyes: Hobie's footage came out awesome. Where is the info on the Cal City race? Dec 18th? You racing Hobie?
  6. K

Lake Elsinore GP 2010 PICS and INFO

Here is my onboard video. Lens got toasted after the water crossing, fast forward after water crossing to 8min. <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/16607836" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/16607836">LEGP 2010 UTVcross #1472 Jon...
  7. K

Post Your Ride and your top riding spot.

06 660, socal fab 6+ LT, HID's, black rhino cdi...uhhhm riding spots: ocotillo wells, glamis, or the ride to the desert bar in parker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000