Search results

1. C

Mint 400 race thread

Isn't he the guy that won king of the hammers a year or 2 ago? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. C

Mint 400 race thread

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/canadian-trapper-survives-brutal-sexual-assault-by-200-pound-beaver/ Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. C

BUILD THREAD: 2018 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo Dynamix

Drink a few beers first. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. C

Did everyone move on.

Me too. It looks like the sight has no activity on Tapatalk. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. C

Did everyone move on.

I don't see any of the cool shit that use to be posted here on Facebook. Problem is on Facebook if you don't keep liking people's posts it quits showing them to you It seems like. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. C

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

One of my favovorite lines! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. C

Lmao!!!! I understand. It's just interesting stuff. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. C

Reid did lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  9. C

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

Thanks for all the posting. I don't have time to track the race but this thread has been great to keep reading. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. C

Full disclosure builds Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  11. C

Technical info, ride reports, race reports, info on events and pics Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  12. C

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

The xp4 900 is a damn fine machine and 1' shorter. That's a plus if you ask me. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  13. C

Polaris XP 1000 Tranny Fluid

This is what I switched to. https://www.wildboaratvparts.com/cart/Maxima-SXS-Transmission-Oil-1Liter Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  14. C

Polaris Polaris Transmission Modification

I've switched to this transmission oil. I also changed out all my bearings. http://www.maximausa.com/product/sxs-premium-transmission/ Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  15. C

It is his idea he came up with after a bearing failing even after he changed to a high quality bearing. So this must have been his 3rd transmission. I saw it on a utv page. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  16. C

You could add a pump but you relying on the gear flinging out to fill the reservoir. I'm not sure how fast it could fill. Fist time I saw this yesterday. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  17. C

I'm sure allot of people here have experienced or saw a Polaris Transmission bearing fail including mine. I've changed all the bearings to higher quality but this is new to me. Check this out and tell me what you think. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. C

Why UTV racers get knocked by the other classes...

You can blame him he probably thought he was on the fairway! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  19. C

New BITD Stock Sportsman Rule

I'd love to see a stock class. See what the manufacturers really have not what can be rebuilt to work. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  20. C

Kristen Matlock 2017 Vegas To Reno POV Video

Crazy she doesn't like wearing gloves. Gloves feel so much more comfortable to me. Cool vid! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  21. C

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

I'll have to say Dustin Jones has always been my favorite because I love that guy. Sims I really like too because he has straight skill and that is what has brought him up. Matlock is also one of my favorites because he is a master of desert racing. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  22. C

You gotta love that! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  23. C

Let's go Sims that fucker is on a mission. Who is pulling for Sims? Let's here is people who are you pulling for? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  24. C

The Matlock's are both in striking distance. Sims is on it making up time. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  25. C

Jones started 15 so he has some time on the leaders corrected Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  26. C

Staggs is doing good so far. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  27. C

Sims has been stopped for awhile now Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  28. C

2018 Nikola Zero, Electric UTV with 555hp

I asked tgat question today and they replied they will sell a kit to make it street legal. It weights 3500 pounds though. That's what's got me worried. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  29. C

UTV Invasion Powered by Boondocker Returns to St. Anthony

I'll be there. It's a great event and the best riding dunes in the USA! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  30. C

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

Is the new electronic valving give anyone and advantage on the race coarse? Is there any improvements made on the new RZR that will give an advantage on the race coarse besides the electronic valving? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  31. C

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Dude a class 11 got ahead of you!? Then you nerfed him!? SMDH lol Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  32. C

Carver Racing 2017 Baja 500 Race Report

That was a awesome read. Thanks Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  33. C

What tie downs do you use?

I've been wanting that Mac straps but my captain chairs sit right where the front tire sits when the rzr is inside the hauler. I think the floor track would mess with how the chair sits. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  34. C

So who won the UTV Championship?

Seems like a World Championship Race should have some way to qualify into it so only the best are competing for the victory. Having a rookie pay there way in and take out a top contender seems kinda messed up. Maybe qualifying for the main like they qualify King Of The Hammer cars could be an...
  35. C

Me too. Facebook live kept me updated for most of the day from people broadcasting but toward the end of the day it died off. I had to work all damn day like a sucker. Lol Those Can Am's are bringin it this year. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  36. C

Damn close race! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  37. C

Who won what classes? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  38. C

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Lol Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  39. C

Shelby Anderson to pilot Young Gun car #1805 at UTV World Championship

Pretty cool program. I've been wondering what the Young Gun car was about. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  40. C

BLAKE LEVEL, LIVING LIFE WIDE OPEN

Wow that is really awesome!!!! You done good Joey! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  41. C

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

Awesome thread! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  42. C

The UTVUnderground Garage Heads To 14th Annual San Mateo Truck & Jeep Fest

About an hour. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  43. C

You going Joey? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  44. C

Right near my house. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  45. C

RJ Anderson's XP1K4: The Wall Of Death Returns

I'm still waiting to see if he made it out of the smaller one. Lol Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  46. C

KOH Pick the winner.

I'd like to see Jon Crowley or Paul Hart win. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  47. C

Polaris Polaris RZR 10th Birthday!

I had an old 08 Gen 3. Those were the days! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  48. C

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

I've seen people run them backwards but not on purpose. Lol Not a bad idea. How much diffrence does it make? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  49. C

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

I got the Costco batteries and they have worked great. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  50. C

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Was he using launch control? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000