Search results

1. C

Polaris Polaris Transmission Modification

I'm sure allot of people here have experienced or saw a Polaris Transmission bearing fail including mine. I've changed all the bearings to higher quality but this is new to me. Check this out and tell me what you think. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. C

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

Is the new electronic valving give anyone and advantage on the race coarse? Is there any improvements made on the new RZR that will give an advantage on the race coarse besides the electronic valving? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  3. C

So who won the UTV Championship?

Who won what classes? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  4. C

All UTV's Colored face shield or clear

I have 2 a tinted one and a clear one. I have a Simpson helmet and they have every color. I was thinking about trying a Amber colored because I see there commonly used and may improve my vision. Are there better colors to use at the dunes in the middle of the day when the sun is high and hard to...
  5. C

Arctic Cat When does the new Turbo Artic Cat come out?

Don't they need to sell like 500 units to race it in a production class in the Baja 1000? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  6. C

GPS in race cars

Is there anyone using a tablet for there GPS in the race car or does everyone use Lowrance? What are the benefits of using a Lowrance over a tablet or visa versa? I'm looking to put in a Nice GPS in my recreation car and trying to figure out what is best. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  7. C

Polaris Turbo fix for racers

I see the factory supported Polaris Turbo cars and private Turbo cars are not on a stop ride. What have the racers done to fix the factory problems with fire? Did the factory provide guidance on what to fix? I'm curious to see what the diffrence is from a stock car provided from the factory and...
  8. C

Other Now taking deposits!!!

https://nikolamotor.com/zero $750 down to reserve yours now. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  9. C

Xp 900 secondary clutch brand new

I have a brand new secondary. I bought it a couple years ago from a vendor on another forum. He sent me the wrong clutch for what I needed. I ended up buying a new set of STM clutches for an Apex with a tuner secondary. He said he would return it but gave me a huge run around and waisted more of...
  10. C

Polaris Pro Armor Doors For Sale

I have a set of doors that fit a 800 2 seat or XP900 2 seat. They only had a few rides and are like new accept a real small ding on the passenger door. I planned to use them but ended up with a Cage with doors. I will be at the Cinco De Mayo ride and can bring them if someone is interested...
  11. C

Arctic Cat The new Artic Cat 180 horsepower engine.

I'm not sure is posting a link to a blog is ok but I wasn't sure how else I could post this. http://sxsblog.com/index.php/2016/02/29/the-new-wildcat-is-right-around-the-corner/ Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  12. C

What Artic Cat model will Robby Gordon race at KOH?

That would a hell of a place to unveil the new model everyone has been talked about. Is it possible they could release it there and on a side note what will Rob Maccachren be driving? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  13. C

When will be the first race for the new Yamaha?

Is anyone building one to go desert racing? Where will the first race be? Or is this all top secret stuff? Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  14. C

Anyone going to Pismo for Easter?

Looking to meet some new people. Allot of my ride group seems to have fizzled out.
  15. C

Why did you keep your Co Dawg?

I'm sure they started off for a trial race. Why do you keep them around? Are they a great mechanic? I'm sure they must bring the best out of you. Do they lighten the mood? Are they a great navigator? Or are they just good at looking at a screen without puking in there helmet? Let's here it...
  16. C

Utv Invasion Idaho Dunes Vid

My friend Steve Thacker put together a vid from the Invasion for our enjoyment. I'm in the 4 seater he keep highlining. Lol if you've never been to St. Anthony the UTV Invasion is a great time to go. The dunes there have a awesome flow to them. The vid doesn't do justice how big they are. When...
  17. C

Help out your fellow off roader.

http://www.gofundme.com/johnhillmedical He was burned carrying gas to some who was out in the dunes out in St. Anthony. He could really use some help right now donate what you can please. You can read more about the story by clicking on the link.
  18. C

Hitler Goes To Dunfest

Hitler Goes to DuneFest - Parody: http://youtu.be/xHvfBYeE-qo Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  19. C

Looks like a UTV blowing a corner

accidente en la 89 baja 500 2014: http://youtu.be/DwdxnL7G21A Can't tell on my phone but looks like a utv along with some other UTV'S making it through ok. I see the winner rolling though there :) Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  20. C

Can Am Monster Maveric Wins Baja 500

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  21. C

Polaris Stopped production of XP900

I was just reading on FB that finding a XP900 is extremely hard and Polaris stop manufacturing them. Is this true? If so is it just th 1k, 800 and 570 now? Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  22. C

All UTV's Wear your seat belts!

Can Am crashes at the u-pits: http://youtu.be/JgxtSc25GFM Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  23. C

Polaris Xp900 Build And Engine Swap

I blew up my turbo 800 for the final time and was going to put a Hayabusa in it I had. After a series of event the plan was changed I sold the bus a and ended up with a 2011 xp frame that was changed because the a arm tabs where oval from a wreck. I also bought a 05 RX-1 engine from a salvage...
  24. C

Polaris Transmission bearing failure

How many others have had this bearing go bad in the transmission? This is the 3rd one I have seen in person from friends I ride with. The other 2 were turbo'ed one had almost 4000 miles the other had about 1400. This pic is of my 2012 xp4 with 1475 miles and is completely stock. I have doubled...
  25. C

Helium in your tires

Maybe this is a dumb question but it has always made me wonder. Has anyone ever filled a tire with helium? Seems like someone must have tried it by now. Seams like it would make the tire a little lighter. It would be interesting to weigh a tire full of air and a tire filled with the same...
  26. C

All UTV's Rear mount radiator

Looking to buy a radiator soon for my XP Apex build. I am going to mount it in back. I was looking at radiators at summit racing. I figured I would ask what people are using before I buy one. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  27. C

Beware of Blingstar!

Apparently they have destroyed a show quad, Sexually harassed the owner and stole parts off of it. Read about it here. http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Huge-ATV-Company-Destroys-Custom-Quad-.html?soid=1103963111361&aid=ecDuZXcrGFY
  28. C

Polaris Check you engine wiring on you XP.

I went to do my first oil change on my new XP4 and found the wires routed incorrectly and melted. They should be routed under the water lines. Mine were routed over the top and took too much exhaust heat. Here is a pic. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  29. C

Who want to join the Rock Racing this Saturday in Prarie City?

Just talked to John from Norcal Rock Racing and he said he would open up a class for UTV's if we could get at least 4 to enter.Anyone interested in racing? 50 bux to enter.
  30. C

HOLLISTER HILLS RIDE UTV'S FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS

July 23 I'm putting together a ride at Hollister Hills to raise money for UTV"S For Wounder Warriors.We will go on a ride then, We will be serving Chili Dogs,chips and drinks for lunch Sponsored by Union Rolling Door Co. We will also have some raffle prizes and maybe figure out a game we can...
  31. C

YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ME AROUND!

I'm A noob on this sight.I'm Looking to getting is some races!I've raced 1 race at monster jam in oakland ca.It was fun but I need more jumps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000