Search results

1. kennyo15

Baja summer ride

Stoked to hear everyone had such a great time. Erik and his wife Ursula put a lot of their own time making our Black Rhino rides possible. You can tell by the price it is not about making money on these rides it's truly about the love of our sport. Sorry I missed this one, but my place was at...
  2. kennyo15

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

This looks like it's going to be a good thread.
  3. kennyo15

Polaris Front Differential Rebuild 2015 RZR

I assume you have a 1000 RZR-XP, if so the Sprague is one of the first thing we change at Black Rhino Performance. Give us a call at the shop if you have questions or need help with it. 619-561-5000...
  4. kennyo15

2015 RZR XP1000 BILLET FRONT DIFFERENTIAL SPRAGUE

Another batch fresh out of the oven. After they go through the cryo process they go through a heat process, thus the companies name CryoHeat | Cryogenic Metal Treatment Services. They treat many of our parts making them stronger, more wear resistant and dissipate thermal temperatures much...
  5. kennyo15

We have another batch of Spragues going through the CryoHeat process this weekend that will be ready for shipping by Wednesday. https://blackrhinoperformance.com/shop/best-sellers/black-rhino-polaris-rzr-xp1000-2-seat-replacement-billet-front-differential-sprague/
  6. kennyo15

We are now making these in house, have them in stock already www.cryoheat.com treated and ready to ship for only $180.00. https://blackrhinoperformance.com/shop/best-sellers/black-rhino-polaris-rzr-xp1000-2-seat-replacement-billet-front-differential-sprague/
  7. kennyo15

New Razorback Technology Belt Temp Gauge

Here is a clean and inexpensive way to mount it in the XP1000 dash. https://blackrhinoperformance.com/shop/best-sellers/black-rhino-polaris-rzr-xp1000-side-dash-switch-plates-switch-and-gauge/
  8. kennyo15

BLACK RHINO POLARIS RZR XP1000 REPLACEMENT BILLET FRONT DIFFERENTIAL SPRAGUE Black Rhino Performance now offers a replacement billet aluminum front differential sprague for the 2015 Polaris RZR XP1000. Machined from 7075 Air Craft Aluminum, these precision built sprague’s replace the factory...
  9. kennyo15

Remembering Wally World..

Great job Joey D, thank you for sharing this.
  10. kennyo15

Black Rhino Racer X 2015 Athlete Lineup

I am really excited about our lineup of Athletes this season. We will do everything we can to support and promote each and every one of them.
  11. kennyo15

XP 1000 Cage Build Video

Thanks Jake, we had a great time making this video with Steve Naughton and cant wait to do more.
  12. kennyo15

2015 Lucas Oil Regional SoCal Schedule Released

Racer X Motorsports is proud to be the official communications sponsor again for the 2015 season. We will be expanding our radio rental fleet and increasing our parts inventory. Please feel free to contact us with any suggestions or ideas of what you would like us to carry next season.
  13. kennyo15

Throwback: Kyle Leduc Ultimate RZR Shred

Those were some awesome videos, obviously Kyle felt pretty safe with his Black Rhino cage and Black Rhino solid doors.
  14. kennyo15

XP 1000 Cage Build Video

Take a tour through Black Rhino and check out our RZR XP 1000 build we did for Steve Naughton. Here are some of the products featured on this build: - Black Rhino Fast Back Cage (Black Powder Coat) - Black Rhino 36" LED Sport Combo Light Bar - Rigid Industries - LED Lighting LED Dome Light...
  15. kennyo15

Race air and helmet

At Black Rhino we offer a full line of Racer X Kool Air Blowers as well as the Ultra Chiller Helmet Chiller. By adding the Helmet Chiller it not only greatly reduces the air temperature going into your helmet, it also reduces the amount of blower noise...
  16. kennyo15

UTVUnderground.com Official Sand Sports Super Show Coverage 2014

GREAT Coverage of the 2014 Sand Sports Super Show. Thanks Jake.
  17. kennyo15

UTV Wolfpack Parts Line!

Hey joes5091, The Merrel's have helped many racers, and even their competitors to get back on the track when needed. They have also done a lot to help promote UTV racing in the Lucas Regional series as well as many other series. Maybe because Wolfpack has been know more as a race team and is...
  18. kennyo15

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

The Black Rhino - Racer X race support trailer is already there set up and ready to help the racers. Just a reminder to the racers, sponsors and fans that we offer a radio rental program at the track. You can now have family members, friends or sponsors listen in on the action with out having...
  19. kennyo15

Hey everybody finally on here!

Welcome to the Underground Kyle. :D
  20. kennyo15

Official UTVUnderground 2014 Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional RD2 Photos-Results

Great points Doug. In my opinion we have reached the time that the spotters should be mandatory in every class. I too have a kid that races and would never let him on a short coarse off road track in any class without a spotter. Lee and KJ and myself worked very hard on coming up with an...
  21. kennyo15

TORC ads UTV's and Trophy Karts to its national race schedule!

I spoke with the TORC officials this evening and unfortunately they will not be having the UTV's race at Primm this weekend. There are still plans to have them at future events, but they just didn't have the car count to make it happen for this round. I believe it is partially because of short...
  22. kennyo15

TORC ads UTV's and Trophy Karts to its national race schedule!

I have been speaking with TORC President BJ Birtwell regarding this and I am extremely excited about them announcing the addition of Kart and P1K (Production 1000 UTV) classes to its national event schedule. I have always been a huge supporter of the UTV and Kart classes in several series’...
  23. kennyo15

Trail etiquette

Rusty you are probably the one that get the half piece sign hand signal from everyone, right... haha
  24. kennyo15

BREAKING NEWS ABOUT BRYAN OSBORN FROM BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS

Thanks Tyler, it is a huge opportunity for Bryan.
  25. kennyo15

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: RJ Anderson's WORCS RZR XP1000

Good job on the video. RJ is such a great guy, I remember a few years ago putting him in our modified trophy kart when Bryan got hurt and couldn't race. RJ was so appreciative, respectful and just so happy to race. I am really happy seeing such a hard working deserving person being able to...
  26. kennyo15

Official UTVUnderground 2014 Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional RD1 Photo-Story-Results

Hey Joey, don't mean to hijack your thread but I could not find a better place to put this. I just want to remind all the racers that signed up for contingency to shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can get them their Contingency Award Certificates. RacerX...
  27. kennyo15

Nice picture Rusty. I here you ended up taking the RacerX rental radio set up from Joey to stay on top of all the action. The rental idea was such a big hit we will be looking to expand it for the next round. We will release the details right here on UTVunderground.com
  28. kennyo15

Got the first batch of rental spotter radios charging for this weekend.
  29. kennyo15

ATTENTION ALL RACERS of the Lucas Oil SoCal Regional’s As stated in the rulebook all Pro classes and Kart classes require a spotter. A spotter is recommended in all other classes. If a spotter is not used in these other classes, the racer must have a radio to hear the spotter channel...
  30. kennyo15

GMZ Race Products - Kahuna Tire

This will be a great addition to your already awesome product line. Let us know when you get them posted to your web site so we can add it to ours. http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/Departments/Polaris/Polaris-Tires-and-Wheels/GMZ-Race-Products.aspx
  31. kennyo15

Introducing Dieterich Racing and car 1936

Car looks good. I didn't see what you had for a fire extinguisher system. We have a complete on board cold fire system on sale for UTV underground members if it is something you are considering. Here is the link if you want to check it out and you can PM me for forum prices...
  32. kennyo15

New "Production 1000" class at Lucas Oil Regional

Great job guys. I think the production 1000 class and having different manufactures racing together is a great idea. Maybe it will help bring more money to the class with Polaris, Can Am and Artic Cat battling it out for bragging rights. My opinion on vehicle weights; Every vehicle should...
  33. kennyo15

SSV Works New overhead features for 2014

We like and trust the SSV Works Audio systems so much it is the only brand we carry at Black Rhino.
  34. kennyo15

We are working on our 2014 contingency program for ALL UTV classes for LOORS So Cal. Anyone interested in giving their input and/or want more information just shoot me an email. [email protected]
  35. kennyo15

Polaris New Air Cleaner For RZR 900

This is a great filter system. I bought one for my xp900 4 seat and Black Rhino also became a dealer for these.
  36. kennyo15

NEW PRP Removable Doors.

We used the PRP XP4 doors on both the builds we just finished for MotoWorld of El Cajon. They look and work great. Thank you for building such great products.
  37. kennyo15

Fatography 2014 Media Packages

Speaking from a sponsor's perspective, this kind of package is exactly what we are looking for. When we sponsor someone, or a team there is a cost to doing it. It may be a discount on parts, or just helping to promote the racer, but the bottom line is it costs money and or time. By providing...
  38. kennyo15

Radio help

I originally started out with a ham, with the tweak done. After my kids started racing I learned a lot more about radios. There are a lot of good brands, and dealers out there like PCI, Rugged and RacerX to get your radios from. What I found made the biggest differance was how they are...
  39. kennyo15

light bar question

We have tested a few others but have stayed with Rigid. Remember there is a lot more to an led light bar than just lumens. What size E series are you planning on using? Have you shopped prices, or are you talking retail? I use a 40" E combo series as my main forward light and a pair of d2's...
  40. kennyo15

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Signed up Black Rhino - Racer X today, supper easy. Thanks guys.
  41. kennyo15

The closer it gets the more excited we are getting. Going to be a BLAST
  42. kennyo15

Dirt Live Show with Black Rhino sponsored guest PRO UTV racer Sean Cook.

Sean Cook did a great job being interview by George Antill on the Dirt Live show last week. His segment starts about 15 minuets in to the show then around the 27 minuet mark into the show you will see why it is such an honor to stand behind a man like Sean and the team he represents...
  43. kennyo15

CHRISTINE'S IN BRAWLEY

We have been stopping by there for years on our way to Glamis. They have a burrito deal called the lunchi that consists of 5 small burritos wrapped in foil to keep them warm all day. They are YUMMY
  44. kennyo15

BLACK RHINO/RACERX DRIVERS HEAD TO ROUND 4 OF LORORS

Thank you Shirl for all your hard work and dedication working on these press releases late into the night to help promote our drivers.
  45. kennyo15

Re: UTVUG SoCal Jamboree - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10 Possible as Vendor Black Rhino / Racer X Motorsports
  46. kennyo15

BLACK RHINO/RACERX DRIVERS GETTING READY FOR ROUND 4 OF THE 2013 DIRT SERIES

Good luck to ALL the racers this weekend, hope you like the swag bags we put together for you. :D
  47. kennyo15

Back on track with Black Rhino

Thanks for the props Tyler, we had a good time building it. It is always nice to hear that our cars make it through tech the first time. It was also fun having you and your family in the pits with us. We will get with our cook Brad to make sure you are on board with meal times and menu...
  48. kennyo15

Dirt Series Round 4 @ Cahuilla Creek MX is DOUBLE POINTS

Black Rhino / RacerX will be bringing swag bags with goodies for ALL race entries, good luck and happy father's day this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000