Search results

1. dezertBandito

Mammoth dispersed camping

Hey All, we have been looking at heading up to mammoth second week of june, well it looks like inyo county has extended their restrictions to the end of June so our plan for glass creek appears to be broken. There was a thread in a while back that talked about a great spot on the BLM land, I...
  2. dezertBandito

New Polaris S Velocity

I'm kinda surprised to see no thread about it, whats everyone's thoughts? Personally I really like the Idea, a cheaper version and it scrapped some of the stuff I would have tore off anyways. I am kinda bummed to see the 7 inch ride command screen with GPS go away but that;s okay. And kinda...
  3. dezertBandito

Primary clutch issues have you seen this?

Hey Guys, I was working in the garage last week trying to get ready for my first ever race in a UTV the upcoming race with AVE Racing. I put on the spare belt to get the break in period complete during our planned pre run. I happened to look down at the primary clutch bolt as I was changing out...
  4. dezertBandito

Modified stock fuel tank for racing

Has anyone modified their stock fuel tank to be approved for some of the smaller race orgs? I was looking at possibly doing a race with AVE racing and saw that "16.7.2: Modified stock fuel systems are approved. " Not quite sure what that means exactly, however I did get an email from Lou the...
  5. dezertBandito

variable focus off road light.

https://www.feniexindustries.com/ai-series Seems like a cool idea, not sure if I see the value in it for racing, because you actually want both fill and distance not one or the other. What do you guys think?
  6. dezertBandito

Siren mount

Anyone mounted up a siren on a rzr that hasn't relocated the radiator? trying to figure out where i can put mine. I just got the whelen 30 watt siren from kartek.
  7. dezertBandito

Race legal working doors?

Hey Guys, Do any of you racing score or BITD have race legal working doors? It looks like its kind of a no go to get a play and race car as far as what I've been able to find.
  8. dezertBandito

Who makes this cage?

Anyone know who makes this cage? Or the one from the action figures trailor where the guy rides In the bed off a jump ?
  9. dezertBandito

Intercom for non wired helmets?

Have you guys come up with anything to allow a non wired helmet to use the intercom? If I wasn't in California this wouldn't be a problem, as i would just have a headset. I've seen some cheapo kits before that have a single head phone connected to a microphone which would work great if it were...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000