Search results

1. R

All UTV's coachella valley UTV service ??

can anyone recommend a shop that works on utvs in the coachella valley area ??
  2. R

Yamaha Clutch issues

Clutch problems ?? Can anyone tell me why the rhino when idling jolts forward or backward when put into gear and wont come to a complete stop and disengage ?? it has a new belt, blue spring and 450 sheave weights, and i tried also lowering the idle rpms but with no luck ?? thanks
  3. R

Yamaha Rectifier/Regulator

my regulator/rectifier harness is toast !! whats the scoop on these aftermarket ones available ?? claim 2hp ,, do these come with the factory harness plug and play ?? anyone have any experience with these ?? thanks
  4. R

Yamaha 05 to 07 660 motor the same ??

is the 05 06 07 660 motor the same ?? i gotta find a fair priced used one for my 06 and i found an 07 but not sure if yamaha made any changes ??
  5. R

Yamaha Pre season test run

;) Did a test run in the the hills of Elsinore , man what a heavy gutless machine !! water temps in the 180 to 220 range , topped out at 53 mph sounded like the rev limiter popping ,, power steering works decent and the suspension worked great !! did a few 4wd hill climbs and some high speed...
  6. R

Stoked on my new rig !!

See you guys out on the trail !! Just gotta figure out how to post a profile pic ?? what the ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000