2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Well it looks like Jon Crowley of UTVGuide.Net and I will be heading out to the 2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals for the first time this next year! I will admit, I have never really understood the whole lets bury our UTV's under 5ft of mud and water thing but then again until King Of the Hammers I never understood why anyone was into rock racing, now I totally love rock crawling and rock racing after experiencing it. So I am going to give the boys in Texas some love and head on out with Jon to go and cover the 2011 Mud Nationals event. I have heard the party out at the Mud Nats is like nothing else and that the boys down south know how to have a good time with their machines!

We are rookies so we are looking to between now and then gain as much knowledge and information about this event and their machines as possible. We plan to do amazing live/updated coverage form the event so we can share all this mud fun with all of you here. I know there are a lot of you that are just like us and are either curious or bewildered so this will be your opportunity to really get to see what these mudders and this event is all about. One thing is for sure, just like many of us spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of time building our machines to be ultimate duners and desert cars these enthusiasts do the same to ensure their machines are able to traverse some of the craziest courses and trails an off roader will ever see.

Below is some links that may better explain the event. If any of our current or new members have information and experience to this event we would love to hear from you. We will also be looking for some amazing vehicles to feature while we are out there!!

If any vendors want to be a part of our adventure and sponsor Jon and I and be involved in our industry best coverage then please contact me at [email protected]. I will explain how you can benefit from our adventure and coverage!

Welcome to ATV Mud Nationals!

This is the one you’ve been waiting for….ARE YOU READY??

March 23-27 2011

It won’t be long now when Mud Creek Off Road Park, near Jacksonville, Texas will once again play host to riders from all across the United States, Canada and beyond for a weeklong ATV/UTV Experience that is known as The High Lifter Mud Nationals. Riders will have the opportunity to compete for cash and prizes through an exciting line-up of events throughout the five days that will showcase the most impressive ATVs and UTVs the sport has to offer!

Powersports Manufacturers, Exhibitors, and Sponsors from all across the United States will also be on hand to answer questions that riders may have about their ATV/UTV and display the latest new and exciting accessories.

Over 10,000 ATV/UTV enthusiasts made the 2009 High Lifter Mud Nationals a huge success. High Lifter invites you to bring your family and friends, your ATV and Side X Sides and come out to spend a week with us at the 2011 Mud Nationals. There will be incredible trails, spectacular mud riding, special events, competitions, cash prizes, giveaways, lots to eat, and much more. It will be a great opportunity to make lasting friendships and meet thousands of ATV/UTV enthusiasts just like you from around the country.

LINKS

Welcome to High Lifter's ATV Mud Nationals!

Last edited:

2slow

Jan 11, 2011
JoeyD are you going to be there? In what machine are you going to be in? I will be on the look out for you?? Would like to meet you..i have seen you post on many forums.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey Dylan, sorry I didnt see this in time! Yes we will be there! Jon Crowley of UTVGuide.Net and I will be heading out for 10 days of fun in the Mud thanks to Bennche who signed on to sponsor our trip! We also have a few other companies coming along with us on the ride to help us cover the event before, during, and after so everyone here at the Underground can experience the Mud Nats with us!!! More info to come after King Of The Hammers!

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
Bring a pressure washer...flash and I must of used a thousand quarters on our trip to the mud!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xg4tdVg2k]YouTube - wv muddin[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QdDRCdEf5c]YouTube - 2010 RZR 4 deep in mud turbo[/ame]

2slow

Jan 11, 2011
joey...i would look into a set of neoprene waders..what are you gonna be riding? I would like to meet you and hang out

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Joey, You are going to have a great time, Jon, I don't know man? it may be a little dirty for you! LOL! :D

I have been two years and i have to say you are in for a treat. Spend some tim cruising the camping areas, Well worth it. You will see things that you would never see in the desert.

Can't make it this year. expecting first grandbaby righ around the same time.

Have fun guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000