2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv

I just got mine 2 days ago and like what I see so far.

The nice thing is a LOT of my parts from my standard RZR fit on this thing.

Taking it out this w/e for a shakedown.

Congrats on the new ride Bob!!

directdrive

For The Race
Dec 13, 2009
Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv

Great info, glad Polaris stuck to the basics and invested there time in a great engine and suspension combo and stayed away from needless electronic doodads,not really interested in a pocket full of multi colored keys. seem's most off-roaders arent interested in the additional cost,weight or maintainence of such items. You could purchase a utility quad and a performance quad, now you can do the same in a sxs with the XP. Also an added bonus coming from an American company. Well done Polaris.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az

great write up Joey.

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA

Congrats on the new ride Bob!!

Thanks Paul. You guys working on some underside armor?! Those trailing arms and rockers need something.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Nice Joey! Thanks for the info and pics! :D
My pleasure!

Good Stuff Joey D- Thanks for getting the Pics and Vid out to us common folk. I can't wait to see what the do at the Lucas Oil Off road series and Regional series.
I cant wait to see how they do too. We know for sure RJ Anderson will have his, but I havent heard of anyone else?

Great pics ! Im still waiting on the 900 RZR4 XP w/ trailing arms.
This is my next purchase!
I think a lot of people are waiting on that!

Nice work joey! Sounded like you guys had a good time!
It was awesome, even though I was fighting the flu the whole time it was still an awesome trip

Great info thanks Joey
No problem Scott!

Nice write up Joey, thanks for the pictures and video.
My pleasure! Glad you guys like em!

great write up Joey.
Thanks Rog

THANKS FOR THE REPORT JOEY. GOOD JOB. LOOKS LIKE POLARIS DID IT'S HOMEWORK.
Thanks Ronnie, Polaris definitely did their homework and having released as many UTV's as they have they got it down to a science. Once they introduce a product it is ready to order in a short amount of time and it is built in mass production so everyone can get one right away dispelling the need for hunting around from dealership to dealership to see if they are going to get one. This prevents certain dealers from saying they are the only ones getting them and then up charging way over MSRP like we saw dealers do with the Can-Am. On top of that you wont have a problem getting parts for the XP either, both from Polaris or the after-market. Polaris is ready to meet the demands of the public and it is obvious they are not going to let anyone try and take their spot amongst the top when it comes to UTV products.

It should also be mentioned that ALL of those XP's you see in our pictures rolled off the assembly line last Wed. before the event. They came off the line and into the semi's and strait to the trail and NOT EVEN ONE had a problem. They are amazing machines.

I also want to give another special shout out to Jon Crowley @ UTV Guide

Jon is the main reason I have been able to connect with all of these manufacturers and he continues to support this site like its one of his own! Thanks again Crowdog, I owe you big time!!!

now back to my deathbed, I am battling a major flu bug right now...........

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

JoeyD23 said:
Jon is the main reason I have been able to connect with all of these manufacturers and he continues to support this site like its one of his own! Thanks again Crowdog, I owe you big time!!!

now back to my deathbed, I am battling a major flu bug right now...........
Thanks for the props Joey!

Unfortunately, I now have your cold....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

oh no Jon, do yourself a favor and rest up, and if its still there monday get to the Dr and get some antibiotics cause this bug is not easy to shake...I am sorry man...

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009

Nice report Mr. JoeyD...Polaris is def raising the bar.

STANG302

Aug 17, 2010

Looks like most current accessories will work. What was new for the xp?

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

Front a-arms are +2" wider than a RZR S
Rear 3-link trailing arm suspension
Wheelbase is +4" longer than a RZR S
+1/2" ground clearance over RZR S
190 lbs. heavier than a RZR S
Much of the chassis is tube instead of box
LED headlights
ProStar engine - 88 hp with DOHC and 180 degress crankshaft
46mm throttle bodies
750W stator
Larger brake rotors with performance calipers
ITP 900 XCT Tires
Billet sprague carrier in front diff

Here is something I wrote up to compare the RZR XP to other models:
Polaris Raises the Bar Once Again for Sport UTV Market Segment with the RZR XP 900 | Side x Side Vehicle News

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC

*NEW*
-Three new rear XP panels
-XP underbody skid plate
-XP aluminum rock sliders
-XP Aluminum front A-arm guards
-XP steel rear bumper...pre-runner style
-XP rear trailing arm guards
-XP aluminum rear bumper...pre-runner style
-XP rear cargo box (very cool)
-XP and S cover
-XP TPO kit (in english this mean 'paintable' body panels)

You are correct that a bunch of the RZR S stuff already fits the XP such as aluminum roof, LED lights, SSV WORKS speaker system, most of the line of billet parts (gas cap, shifter, etc), flag mount, storage bags, etc.

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC

Guess I answered that question wrong. Good thing Matt can read!
Hahaha...good info Jon!

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis

Joey/Jon, Excellent write up and pics!!!

btw ..swiss auto "designed" not built the weber motor. :)

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC

Joey/Jon, Excellent write up and pics!!!

btw ..swiss auto "designed" not built the weber motor. :)
Not swiss auto designed...Polaris designed. :D

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis

"Interesting Facts Learned From Polaris
Polaris DOES NOT own Weber, they own Swiss Auto which made some engines for Weber."

I was refering to the statement above...not to the polaris 900cc which just happens to use the same oil sump tank as the weber..:D

rzrwrecker

Sep 7, 2010
templeton,pa

im glad i ordered a WHITE ONE it needs a red roll cage and bumpers to match ! then -$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000