Arctic Cat 2012 Arctic Cat WildCat 1000 H.O. Test & Review **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Will do! That thing looks like a blast!
Might have to sell acouple toy to get one. :rolleyes:
According to Mike Lasher's story, dealers are selling them for MSRP +$500. Not me, got a couple left to sell, not already pre-sold at MSRP plus accessories (each has a roof, front bumper, rock sliders and door bags).

Hmmm, maybe I'm selling them too cheap... :eek:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
According to Mike Lasher's story, dealers are selling them for MSRP +$500. Not me, got a couple left, not already pre-sold at MSRP plus accessories (each has a roof, front bumper, rock sliders and door bags).

Hmmm, maybe I'm too cheap... :eek:
Neither am I BUT I am tired of being the one watching from the side lines! LOL We shall see......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Great write up Joey! Doing big things man! Cant find this type of info at any other site!
I was under the impression that they were not going to let the public test drive the wildcat since there is no sign-up sheet or anything BUT sounds like they will. We shall see this Saturday! :)

Thanks Dan!!! You know we are always hustling to bring the latest and greatest from around the UTV world strait to you guys!! Funny thing is I got a text the other day when I was with AC that Blue was bragging on 411 how he got a call and was invited to come test with AC also. So I asked our contacts at AC since I was with them and the funny part is they have never even heard of the guy......Just more lies from Tellypu aka Blue aka scorrs racing aka xtremeUTVbuttlickers aka planetsidexside aka lying thief aka just lying to kick it aka wish I had friends aka wish I wouldn't have screwed Joey and been a liar Quisquis

sorry, I still can't stand that guy....hahhahaaa

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Thanks Dan!!! You know we are always hustling to bring the latest and greatest from around the UTV world strait to you guys!! Funny thing is I got a text the other day when I was with AC that Blue was bragging on 411 how he got a call and was invited to come test with AC also. So I asked our contacts at AC since I was with them and the funny part is they have never even heard of the guy......Just more lies from Tellypu aka Blue aka scorrs racing aka xtremeUTVbuttlickers aka planetsidexside aka lying thief aka just lying to kick it aka wish I had friends aka wish I wouldn't have screwed Joey and been a liar Quisquis

DON'T HOLD BACK JOEY. TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I just put this little video together of our run yesterday. I made it with my flip cam. This is the 3rd ride in a row I have forgotten Go-Pro's...LOSER! lol

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lTGH0_F0-tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Great write up Joey! Doing big things man! Cant find this type of info at any other site!
I was under the impression that they were not going to let the public test drive the wildcat since there is no sign-up sheet or anything BUT sounds like they will. We shall see this Saturday! :)

Dan, I may be there on Saturday too with another RZR-S... keep an eye out

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009

Wow - thats a lot of nickname! LOL Do work son!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Dan, I may be there on Saturday too with another RZR-S... keep an eye out
Fo sho. Not quite sure I will head out yet or not and if I do it will be just to check out the kitty since Halloween is the following weekend.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I got to go for a ride in the Wild Cat today with Wally!! It is a truly an awesome machine! I would buy one for sure!! Thank you Joey and Wally for giving me a chance to check it out! Great seeing you out there!

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Dang!! it just keeps getting better. I really like what I see. What will be next?

Pretty soon there will be V8 class one buggys for sale at our ATV dealerships. I like it..........

Great Job AC. I never considered buying an AC before (I have two of their snowmobiles, but never thought of their UTV's as contenders) but after seeing this, I am ready.

So, when is the official release date?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000