2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 FULL LINEUP

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

BRP SETS THE STANDARD WITH NEW CAN-AM MAVERICK X3
The 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 Features a Design that is Defiant, Precise and Powerful

BRP unveiled its flagship performance side-by-side vehicle, the Can-Am Maverick X3, tonight at its annual dealer meeting in Orlando, FL. The vehicle, with up to 24” of suspension travel, is engineered to reshape the market with a blend of a defiant design, precision handling and exceptional performance.

“With the Can-Am Maverick X3, we set a goal to deliver a clear leader in the sport segment, and our teams worked together and produced a bold vehicle with incredible looks, agility and performance,” said José Boisjoli, BRP’s president and CEO. “The Maverick X3 is the latest addition to our off-road model lineup as we continue to deliver on our promise to introduce a new side-by-side vehicle every six months through 2020.”

The Can-Am Maverick X3 vehicle is offered in three packages – the Maverick X3, the Maverick X3 X ds and Maverick X3 X rs. Each is designed and engineered to be Defiant, Precise and Powerful.

DEFIANT
The Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle is an adrenaline rush. It has an extremely bold, distinctly Can-Am character, and it is designed so the driver and passenger feel connected to its every move. It features a low seating position, superior fit-and-finish and advanced Ergo-Lok cockpit that connects occupants to the vehicle for an enhanced driving experience.

PRECISE
The Can-Am Maverick X3 vehicle features a best-in-class, high-performance TTX rear suspension that has an industry-leading 24” of travel (Maverick X3 X rs). It also has an ultralight, fully welded chassis that delivers precise handling, exceptional durability and stiffer torsion. Its 102” wheelbase is 12” longer than the closest competition, and when combined with its balanced weight distribution (44/56) and up to 30” tires, the Maverick X3 delivers more comfort and confidence at high speeds with superior stability in even the most challenging terrain.

POWERFUL
An all-new 154-HP turbocharged and intercooled inline, triple-cylinder Rotax ACE engine provides the Can-Am Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle with commanding, all-around performance. A highly efficient airflow system and performance-tuned transmission ensure the engine operates efficiently and at optimal levels. It has the ability to go 0-60 MPH in 4.9 seconds and has a high-performance QRS-X CVT calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag and enhance throttle response without shifting or torque interruption.

MAVERICK X3 ACCESSORIES
BRP has developed a full line of accessories for its new Can-Am Maverick X3 model, and it has also teamed up with several aftermarket leaders who have developed co-branded accessories specifically for the vehicle. These suppliers have created performance-inspired products, several of which are exclusive to Can-Am, that meet the strict demands of performance riders. Can-Am Maverick X3 accessory providers include Lonestar Racing, Beard Seats, Yoshimura, Baja Designs, Rugged Radios and SCS Unlimited. Click here for a full list of accessories.

SEE THE FULL LINEUP HERE: http://www.utvunderground.com/2017-can-am-maverick-x3-lineup-40996.html

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
A commitment to produce a new sxs model every 6 months through 2020. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Looks pretty awesome. Aftermarket cage is going to be pricey. Looks like the stock cage is welded to the frame

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Also saw a cut away and it looks like the fuel tank is in the passenger side dash. Not fan of that? And would have liked to see a 15 plus gal tank. But other then that, it's looks very impressive.

With Polaris poor showing of a new sport machine at the 2017 dealer show, the recent XP1000 recalls and the latest Turbo stop/ride notification. This and a new machine as impressive as this new Maverick could be what Can Am needs to make a big jump in the UTV sport segment market share. They will not catch Polaris as Polaris multiple model line up is deep keeping them #1 even with all the issues they face.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
well I will come out and say it right now. Xtreme Skat trak 30x13x14 with 9 Blades. 95 to 97" of Roll out. need a big set of Tires for that 20 to 24 of travel.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Big Horns FTW!
I will say that the Big Horns work good for a dirt tire. Probably the best dirt tire on the Dunes. But nothing works or offers up free HP like a set of Xtreme Skats on some light CMS wheels at total weight of 27 lbs. Where the Big horn tire by itself is upper 30s then add a rim.
Less Rotating mass = more power and it's easier on the car which always matters in the sand.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: Ali Baba

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Very impressive. This finally looks like the RZR killer everyone has been waiting on. Looking forward to Polaris' answer. Should be an awesome next couple years in the SxS industry.

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
I like what I see. I still want my current XDS for woods work but this would be great to replace my Rzr1K with. I am SO done with Polaris products as I can't even get the recall work done on my 1K...

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
This is a badass ride.

Can someone explain why the gas tank is up high where a glove box would go. If center of gravity is important, down low would make sense

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I will say that the Big Horns work good for a dirt tire. Probably the best dirt tire on the Dunes. But nothing works or offers up free HP like a set of Xtreme Skats on some light CMS wheels at total weight of 27 lbs. Where the Big horn tire by itself is upper 30s then add a rim.
Less Rotating mass = more power and it's easier on the car which always matters in the sand.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
You are ready an willing day or night to take a load from Mr. Scat. God damn

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
will be taking a sawsall to one soon, fuel cell will definitely not be going there

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Home News Photo Press Video Calendar Classifieds Forum

Can-Am Introduces NEW 2017 Maverick X3 Lineup

154hp 3 Cylinder Turbo Rotax Engine, 24" of Wheel Travel, New Platform, New Goals
UTVUnderground.com once again hit the web first with news of the all-new 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 Lineup. After a month of teasing, leaks, and hype, Can-Am introduced the new lineup and platform to a packed house in Orlando, FL as part of a massive launch party. With the festivities out of the way, now the industry has a chance to really dive-in and see what this machine is truly made of.

Head over to UTVUnderground.com to see all of the specs, video, photos and insight into this new machine and see what all the buzz is about!

CLICK HERE FOR FULL UTVUNDERGROUND 2017 CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 STORY

The bold, new Can-Am Maverick X3, the flagship of the Maverick side-by-side family, is engineered to reshape the super sport market and dominate the competition, period.

The Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle equally fuses its industry-leading power, precision handling and astounding comfort levels to create a dynamic new riding experience that includes top-of-the-line styling to rise above the crowded field. The Maverick X3 side-by- side vehicle is available in three different packages: the Maverick X3 Turbo R, the Maverick X3 X ds Turbo R and the wider Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R. The dominant Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle is defiant, precise and powerful, repositioning Can-Am as the clear leader in the super sport segment of the market.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL UTVUNDERGROUND 2017 CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 STORY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000