360º VR RZR Ride Along - Taylor Park, Colorado

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com

Got a chance to experiment with some new camera tech on the Seat Time Adventures trip to Colorado.
There was a pretty good learning curve that I'm gonna do a full write up on my site, but i wanted to get some of the footage out as soon as possible to start getting feedback. I already know where and how to improve upon some of the quality problems i see, but as a no budget test to get things rolling I think it worked out pretty well.

Please let me know yalls thoughts on the format. I'll have more like it coming as I dig thru and process the footage

NOTE: For the fully interactive experience make sure to use the YouTube app on your mobile device or use google chrome browser. On mobile device you should be able to look around just by moving your phone. In a browser you can click and drag or use the key WASD

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Haha so i am watching the video waiting for something to happen like a cut away screen or something to show me the different angles of the 360 view, after about 2 minutes i read the post and realize you can move it with the mouse.
Pretty cool to be able to look around like that, camera technology is getting out of control.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Note to self. Add instructions at the beginning of the actual video.

Thanks for the feedback @jajl22
And yeah camera tech is evolving fast. Still waiting for a setup that can do full spherical with only having to purchase one camera.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Sorry guys I've noticed a few other cases where the video does not play properly like thru TapaTalk. If you are not able to move around and the picture looks stretched out like the thumbnail then its not really playing as it should. Also i cant seem to get any youtube links to NOT embed in the forum so here is a link to just my youtube channel. Maybe from there you can open the actual Youtube App

https://www.youtube.com/user/DirtyRiceOffroad/

Again sorry for the added difficulty. Thats what it takes with new tech sometimes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000