Yamaha 450 Performance

cameron

Jan 16, 2009
I believe steve from makin trax has a 450 thats pretty quick talk to him and see what he's done to it!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
The only thing I want to talk motors with Dan about is a Rotax swap :D :D :D

Im thinking SDR has a rotax maybe that I want Greg to ride in today down there, and hopefully when he gets back well have the go ahead to do the rotax swap. Then well have to set something up with Magnum :D

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
One of my fabricators has a 450 Rhino with everything on it that White Rhino offers. The thing moves!!! Definitley night and day over the stock 450. He ran with us last weekend out in Glamis and I would have thought it was a 660 if I didn't know any better. I definitley recommend their kit if you decide to run with the 450 for a bit.

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Thats what we are tellin him.

Where can I find more info about rotax swaps?

Ability to keep 4x4, reverse, top speeds, HP, approx cost, etc etc etc
Rotax swap will keep 4x4 and reverse. Ive heard 50 HP to the wheels. Top speeds? Not sure, but definetaly higher than 660s. Top speed is still limited by the stock diff gearing. And best of all, Factory warranty on the motor if you buy new! Reliable, and quite (using the stock exhaust).

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
well you first three response after I posted the 450 link were:

"The only thing I want to talk motors with Dan about is a Rotax swap

Im thinking SDR has a rotax maybe that I want Greg to ride in today down there, and hopefully when he gets back well have the go ahead to do the rotax swap. Then well have to set something up with Magnum "

"Thats what we are tellin him.

Where can I find more info about rotax swaps?

Ability to keep 4x4, reverse, top speeds, HP, approx cost, etc etc etc "

I asked a simple question, and you say I dont want an answer. How can I make my question any more clear 07? :rolleyes:

Did I miss anything that you went on to discuss the 450 mods or you tried the link?????

It does us no good to help you, unless you participate with the original question.

My point is, if you ask a Q about a trimming bearded clams and then go on to discuss a pair Silicone 38's, it does not make much sense. LOL

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
I was butthurt at you until you said the bearded clams things.... LOL.

OK so we bought an R1 motor but we are going to save that swap for down the road.

BLACK RHINO PERFORMANCE TO THE RESCUE! A full complement of performance goodies is on the way from them - watch for a full write up when it comes in!

THANKS BLACK RHINO!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000