///Airdam Clutches is headed out west early to test for V2R

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Hey guys, as with most of the big races, i come out early and try to set up appointments to help you guys and get your clutches dialed in before these races. Depending on how big the race, and where its at usually determines how soon i come out and where we will be.

This coming race is the vegas to reno race as most everyone already knows and are frantically scrambling to get prepped for. We work with a tremendous amount of teams out west helping everyone we can and we will be out west and want to help all of you that need me!

So far the plan is: to be out there sunday afternoon August 14 at plaster city in southern california. I think i have at least two days worth of guys to do there, and i think Fox is supposed to be there tuesday as well. I think we will be at plaster city monday and tuesday, possibly wednesday depending on who calls or emails. I also planned to be in Barstow for testing wednesday, i had a few teams from LA that wanted to hit up barstow and test before they headed to Las Vegas. If i can spend a day in Barstow helping guys i would love to, and then possibly hit Apex in Vegas Thursday to catch up any stragglers.

Let me know if you need me, and what days you think you can meet. I know there are tons of guys who need clutch help, this is a big race and its going to be super hot. Let me know in the next few days what you need and when you want to meet and i will try to plan a schedule and times for everyone.

Please email me or call me at the shop i will be glad to help you guys out. We have the best setups on the market for the Polaris and the Can-am and will be glad to help you if you need us.

[email protected]
601-883-9929

Reactions: Rynomx785

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Hey guys i havent gotten a great response about testing in Plaster city the first few days of the week but most everyone does want to test in barstow. give me a shout i am probably going to cut back a day at plaster city and move it to barstow to help work around everyones schedule.

be sure to send me an email with your schedule.

wednesday in barstow for sure

thursday last minute guys in Apex right outside of Vegas for sure

let me know if you need help

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey guys i havent gotten a great response about testing in Plaster city the first few days of the week but most everyone does want to test in barstow. give me a shout i am probably going to cut back a day at plaster city and move it to barstow to help work around everyones schedule.

be sure to send me an email with your schedule.

wednesday in barstow for sure

thursday last minute guys in Apex right outside of Vegas for sure

let me know if you need help
Got any RZR 4 Turbo set ups?

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
absolutely. i will find you at contingency we can talk about it. i can show you what we have and explain how and why it works.

Tuckerv1995

Apr 7, 2015
Hey Adam can't seem to get thru with that number. You mind sending me a message on when you'll be at plaster? I drove out last night around 8 but you hadn't made it yet. Would appreciate it, thanks.

Reactions: jakecarver91

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000