///AIRDAM Clutches is heading out west again

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
I have been out west 8 times this year already testing with teams and in general testing my setups in the desert. We typically come to Glamis a few times a year and luckily this coming year is going to work out almost like this past year. We come to glamis to work on customers machines as well as test our setups and after new years at Glamis we plan to spend a few days out in the desert at Plaster City testing just like Fox untill we head up to Parker AZ for the race. We would like to set up and work on anyones machine who wants to bring it by. If you are building your desert machine whether it be for play and recreation, or you are building a BITD and Score racer, we will be out there for you. It doesn't matter if you already have a clutch kit from Team or Sparks or Dalton, we also work with all of their parts as well. I can tune any clutch and make them better and faster. We have figured out what works best in the Can-am clutches, as well as the Polaris clutches. If you are looking for a complete brand new race setup i plan to have whatever you need. If you already have a setup but want to make sure its dialed in to its max potential i will be glad to give it a spin and make sure its how it needs to be.

Our plan is to be at Glamis from the 29th - jan 2nd and then head to plaster city and help with customers machines. Some of you may already know, Plaster City is the ABSOLUTE best place to test, it may be out of the way for some, i can make arrangements to test in Parker AZ closer to race day. Our plans are to work at plaster city until we head up to parker.

Can-am N/A and Turbo
Polaris XP N/A and Turbo

we have setups for both, winning races in different racing categories with both. if you need me or want to schedule an appointment on a certain day, even if you need me before the 1st let me know i am always here to help and my sole hope is just to make racers faster.

send me an email with any info you have or times you would like to try to schedule

[email protected]

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
What machine do you have? we have billet helix for the XP and for the Mavericks. I plan to bring what i have for both. send me an email with your details and i will mark you down and make sure one has your name on it.

shane88

Nov 5, 2014
Adam is the man when it comes to clutching! He has our Maverick dialed in so well that we are yet to burn one belt since he clutched it and we get people questioning us of running a reflash because it runs so quick!

Reactions: Rynomx785

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I run ///Airdams setup in my xds at 16psi and it's a monster. Great guy with great customer service. He's a lot more knowledgable than just working on clutches....

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Don't really have much in the needs of clutching as i am bone stock right now but would love to meet up while your in Glamis and watch some of your clutched rigs run, just shoot the shit a bit and put a face with the name on here.

I am planning on being in Glamis from the 30th to the 3rd

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey Adam I will be out at Glamis the 29th or the 30th. I havent changed the spring you just sent or the spacer yet. Jim and Todd had some new flash for my car to change up some of the launch issues. Where do you plan on camping.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
i dont think my paper work will be back soon enough to be able to get up in vendor row. i wanted to be set up in vendor row but dont look like thats going to pan out so i will do my best to be up close to vendor row as possible to be seen. right after you pull out of vendor row headed towards the camping there is usually a big wide lane people drive up and down. i will likely try to be right there within eye sight of vendor row.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
i still have it, its gets me to work every day, but its about 2000 mile pull to glamis and the toyota has 200,000 miles on it. i dont wanna break down out in BFE with no warranty. so now for my pulling, i keep something with a warranty.

Reactions: warlock

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
i still have it, its gets me to work every day, but its about 2000 mile pull to glamis and the toyota has 200,000 miles on it. i dont wanna break down out in BFE with no warranty. so now for my pulling, i keep something with a warranty.
You want to buy a stacker.

uploadfromtaptalk1450915587600.jpg

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Man o man I don't want none of them problems.
It's great for Hoarders of racing junk.
7k Gen.
50 gallons of race fuel gravity feed.
Mirror finished ceiling.
It just needs a strobe light and stripper pole . Then a few Hooks and Blow.lol

uploadfromtaptalk1450929662124.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450929684697.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450929692487.jpg

Sent from my Magic Wand!

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Adams trailer is really as long as someone doesn't throw up in the shower.........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Adams trailer is really as long as someone doesn't throw up in the shower.........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Throwing up in trailers is no Bueno, Trash bag or can of some sort, lmao. I just open door and let it rip to the ground if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000