///Airdam Clutches testing before the MINT400

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Well guys that day is here, the Mint is only 2 weeks away. I know i have talked with quite a few of you on the phones and in emails over the last few weeks and months but now is the time. Please send me an email with your schedule and possible test dates i am currently trying to work out a time-line for my customers to be able to make sure we get everyone dialed in before this big race. The way it looks now, we have customers lined up at Plaster City and then Barstow. So right now my plans are to be in Plaster City in southern cali first for a day or two, then make it up to Barstow for a day or two. I am sure there will be some folks who are late and cant make it testing early and we will have to test in Primm or Apex closer to vegas down the last day or so before the race. But please let me know, and send me an email with your dates and contact info so i can try to put together a list and appointments so we dont get scrambled or leave someone out.

[email protected]

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Just to bump this back up to the top guys, we have had a lot of contacts and looking forward to meeting everyone. Be sure to send me an email with any info you have or parts you need before we leave friday so i can make sure we are all square and dont leave anybody behind.

[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000