ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Its almost that time of the year again. Just wondering when the Annual Miller Jeep Trail clean up ride is going to be. I would like to fit it in my Schedule.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Memorial weekend
Same place. Ride sat and sunday.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
5/29 to 5/30. U want on the list? Saturday night free pizza. Side dish welcome

RWTDCT

Jun 13, 2013
I was hoping it wasn't going to be that weekend We already have reservations elsewhere. Looks like I am going to miss out on Larry's adult beverages, although I didn't miss them jello syringe shots from last year, I have a phobia when it comes to that stile of syringe.

Hopefully I can catch the next ride.

Everyone have a fun and be safe.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Robert, cancel your reservations. You got free camping, free pizza and free beer. Its the trifecta bro!!!!

RWTDCT

Jun 13, 2013
I will be in the middle of a lake tied up to approx. 10 other boats, no pizza but a lot of beer. No offence to everyone but the scenery is going to be a lot better out at the lake (if you know what I mean). Last year I was able to hit the lake and Miller jeep trail. The way our reservations are set up this year doesn't allow it. There is always a next time.

I will probably be seeing some of you in Cal City soon.

Reactions: dunerat

RWTDCT

Jun 13, 2013
Dam Dave, I come back to this thread and see you have changed your name and avatar. Is that your new ride? It looks just like my granddaughters. I have an extra battery charger if you need one.

Reactions: Simi Dude

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000