ATTENTION VENDORS

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
I received this announcement from Del Albright, please consider further supporting our sport by donating whatever you can.

BlueRibbon Coalition Announces 2nd Annual Christmas Auction
Saving Trails and Access Nationwide

We are pleased to let you know we are gearing up for our 2nd Annual Christmas Auction. We are hoping you have some nice product (or gift certificates) to donate to the cause of keeping trails open and our sports alive. To me, this is about the most important cause/event you can support this year. Last year we raised over $12,000 for BlueRibbon and that is MARVELOUS. This year we are shooting for $20,000 with your help.

This will be an eBay auction like last year, with me personally running it for BlueRibbon and making sure your product is accurately listed. We hope you will drop ship for us as to avoid double handling of items, and include the shipping as part of your donation.

You can pledge items anytime now, as I will start building and promoting our list of items very soon. The auction will start Dec. 1st, but we will market this for a few concentrated weeks before hand. You will get a lot of exposure and kudos for helping us be your grassroots champions. To pledge, just drop me an email with the details of your product donation (with the specifics from your website or product listing so I can portray it exactly the way you want on eBay).

In the final press release and website postings coming out soon, we’ll list everyone who helped make this happen. I’ll be promoting the heck out of this on Facebook (4000 friends), MySpace, blogs and my websites, as well as many other places. I’m hoping we throw a ton of business your way in the process.

Please contact me here . . . Request Form Page

Del

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
You Guys Are Great!

I've been told that several of you have already submitted donations, way to represent!

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Have a look around at your inventory guys, got stuff lying around that isn’t moving, parts for older rigs just collecting dust?

Why not do some fall cleanup and make a donation for this great cause?

Check with your tax folks, you may even be able to take a nice deduction for donating all that stuff to a non-profit and get some great advertising too!

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Let me see what we got laying around, I'm sure we can find something, and would love to help the cause!
Very cool of you!

What many vendors just can't seem to get their minds around is . . . no trails, no sales!

The BlueRibbon Coalition exists to preserve OUR SPORT and ACCESS, thank you for your support!!!

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Vendors, it isn’t difficult to imagine that fewer trails would likely result in fewer sales!

Why not take this once a year opportunity to invest in your continued success by showing your support for our sport, your customers and make a donation to this worthy cause?

The BlueRibbon Coalition will be highlighting vendor contributions during this charity auction which will provide a great advertising opportunity. I know that many folks on this forum will be taking note of vendors who get behind this auction and show their support for our continued Public Lands Access by making donations.

Personally, when it comes time to make the next parts purchase for my rig I’ll remember the commitment demonstrated by those who made donations in a effort to save our trails and give my hard earned money to vendors who showed that they really care about our future access.

I’d suggest that the rest of you folks who enjoy our sport and are concerned about OUR continued access do the same.

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
BRC Launches Charity Christmas Auction

It's not too late; the BRC will gladly accept donations even after the auction begins.

See any SXS forums or vendors listed as donors?

BLUERIBBON COALITION, INC.

MEDIA RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phone: (209) 304-7693
Email: [email protected]
Date: November 29, 2010

BRC Launches Charity Christmas Auction

POCATELLO, ID (November 29) - The excitement builds for the BlueRibbon Coalition 2nd Annual Christmas Auction. This list of "presents" is building fast, and the bidding will start December 1st on eBay. This special online auction is designed to help us all save trails and keep our sports alive with the help of these awesome businesses. Check out the list of off-road companies donating to our auction.

• Just in, we have (random listing):
• Olympic4x4 Products
• Raceline Wheels
• Rubicon Express
• GenRight Off Road
• Nemesis Industries
• Del Albright's RLTC Course
• Roundeyes.com
• BFGoodrich Tires
• WARN
• SpiderTrax
• ARB
• Poison Spyder
• The Tugger
• Axial Racing
• Off Road Trail Tools
• Todd & Larisa Ockert
• Bushwacker
• Maureen Engle-Turner
• Axia
• Just Add Dirt
• Planet sidexside
• Dirt Tricks
• FunTreks (Chuck Wells)
• N. Mono Chamber of Commerce
• Meadowcliff Lodge and RV Park
• RANGE Magazine
• WI Dual Sport Riders
• Falken Tires
• American Expedition Vehicles (AEV)
• Trail Gear
• Elite Motorcycle Tours
• MetalCloak
• Numbskull Racing
• Gatorz

And more coming in daily!

BRC sends a heartfelt thank you to the businesses who are making this Christmas and holiday season a very special one indeed. The fight for our access has never been more critical and BlueRibbon Coalition is the grassroots champion of saving trails!

Please let your friends know and spread the word about this incredible auction to help our sports!

See the auction items here starting December 1st: eBay Giving Works - About My Nonprofit - BlueRibbon Coalition

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000