Polaris ATTN WORC's & LUCAS OIL Racers 7-13

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Cognito will be present at both the events this weekend. Lucas Oil in Glen Helen and WORC's at Pala. If any one would like to order product we can bring it to the races and save you guys some freight. I have PLENTY of FOX 2.5" shocks instock, RZR XP swaybars,and trailing arm gusset kits. You can pre order to gaurentee to have the parts at the races, or maybe just maybe we will bring some extra stuff with us. We can accept payment now, or we alway welcome Dead Presidents.:D

Last edited:

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Nice opportunity Jim, I am very happy with my 2.5 Fox on my XP. That internal bump stop you guys have in there is bad to the bone. The best performance upgrade on my XP, Hands down. I have no intention of doing any engine/clutch mods until my warranty is up. If you have the need to have a smother and faster ride threw the rough stuff. This is it. If your on the fence about these, grab a set, you will not be disappointed. The Customer service from Jim and Justin @ Cognito Motorsports is top notch, They will get you set up, they know there business. See ya guys at the track !

Last edited:

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Nice opportunity Jim, I am very happy with my 2.5 Fox on my XP. That internal bump stop you guys have in there is bad to the bone. The best performance upgrade on my XP, Hands down. I have no intention of doing any engine/clutch mods until my warranty is up. If you have the need to have a smother and faster ride threw the rough stuff. This is it. If your on the fence about these, grab a set, you will not be disappointed. The Customer service from Jim and Jason @ Cognito Motorsports is top notch, They will get you set up, they know there business. See ya guys at the track !

Thanks Shawn! ;)

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
lol :eek: , so who is going to be at what track I was hoping to make both but it looks like the times are just a little too close. I am going to Pala Fri and Saturday.
Nancy will be at Pala, And Casey and Brandon from Sparks Racing will be at Lucas

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Im bringing a LOAD of sway bars for XPS to Lucas Oil. We have helped guys with the HIGH Dollar sway bars get fixed up with one of the unbreakable units last round.

Steven Bell have you got yours yet ???

I hear at least one of the rock star guys will be tearing up the track with one of these on saturday.

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
What is the sway bar gusset kit?
It actually a trailing arm gusset kit and it goes on the trailing arm where the sway bar end link bolts up. The trailing arm is very thin in this area and eventually you will rip the bolt hed thru the trailing arm. This kit will repair a damaged arm or keep it from happening from the very begining.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Im bringing a LOAD of sway bars for XPS to Lucas Oil. We have helped guys with the HIGH Dollar sway bars get fixed up with one of the unbreakable units last round.

Steven Bell have you got yours yet ???

I hear at least one of the rock star guys will be tearing up the track with one of these on saturday.

Casey, I have it, I just have not installed it yet. I need to get my welder back. Good luck this weekend. I will try to get up there Saturday after the Pala race.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Thanks steven. Headed out friday am with a load of parts....who needs them ??? speak up and meet us at the track for deals!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000