Backflip UTV

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
It's almost time for us to start back flipping one of our 2013 Can-am Mavericks. As you can see, we built a safety cage strong enough to land on its lid from 4 stories high! With the exception of a custom ISP safety seat, a small fuel cell, and a malleable 1026 DOM safety shell (protecting the driver AND car), this is a bone stock 2013 Can-am Maverick! We also have a purpose-built takeoff ramp to help initiate the rotation needed to pull off this dangerous stunt. Piloted by Marc Burnett, the proprietor of Freestyle MX.com, the first of our efforts will happen this Monday.
After proving and testing precise protocols in a foam pit (a big one!), we'll be bringing the Maverick on the road to dazzle crowds across the U.S. Watch for updates here: http://freestylemx.com/

Last edited:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Man you do beautiful work badass!
Thanks, G.F.! What little confidence I have left in life can always use an "atta-boy". I'll see if I can post a small vid or two of our first ever attempt at a UTV (Upside down Turning Vehicle!!) after this Monday.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
It's almost time for us to start back flipping one of our 2013 Can-am Mavericks. As you can see, we built a safety cage strong enough to land on its lid from 4 stories high! With the exception of a custom ISP safety seat, a small fuel cell, and a malleable 1026 DOM safety shell (protecting the driver AND car), this is a bone stock 2013 Can-am Maverick! We also have a purpose-built takeoff ramp to help initiate the rotation needed to pull off this dangerous stunt. Piloted by Marc Burnett, the proprietor of Freestyle MX.com, the first of our efforts will happen this Monday.
After proving and testing precise protocols in a foam pit (a big one!), we'll be bringing the Maverick on the road to dazzle crowds across the U.S. Watch for updates here: http://freestylemx.com/
Or follow the effort on Fbook here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marc-Burnett-MB-Motorsports-Offroad-Racing/138769959531924
Can you say OUCH!

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Really nice work and another guy that has balls big enough to make it very difficult to walk around in public.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Really nice work and another guy that has balls big enough to make it very difficult to walk around in public.
I avoid public places (yeah, go ahead and correct me. I know this is a public forum.) I live in a small box, on a distant hill, where the wrath of society can ignore me for the insignificant person that I am. If you're implying that I have big balls because of my posting(s), the correlation escapes me. Hence me and the hill. I rarely understand the Jones', let alone try to keep up with them! Now our "BADASSMAV", that is a pretty awesome creation coming from one in such a dark place.....

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
I avoid public places (yeah, go ahead and correct me. I know this is a public forum.) I live in a small box, on a distant hill, where the wrath of society can ignore me for the insignificant person that I am. If you're implying that I have big balls because of my posting(s), the correlation escapes me. Hence me and the hill. I rarely understand the Jones', let alone try to keep up with them! Now our "BADASSMAV", that is a pretty awesome creation coming from one in such a dark place.....
The big balls comment was for wanting to do a back flip in a Maverick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000